CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stephen Hawking is no longer talking

Guest Lady Penelope

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Is this it?

No, it was only a 3 second pisstake clip. Was just the Windows sign-off melody as the screen goes black. I think if you click the link I posted it does actually download, but has to be opened from the download bar. It seemed funny at the time......

16 minutes ago, scotty said:

No, it was only a 3 second pisstake clip. Was just the Windows sign-off melody as the screen goes black. I think if you click the link I posted it does actually download, but has to be opened from the download bar. It seemed funny at the time......

• Like 1

21 hours ago, scotty said:

The fucking pigs ear I made of  trying to post the hawking video above. 

Should have just got baws to do it. 

you're as much of a spaz as old curly chops himself Grotto. In the words of our Frank: kill yourself minky

Guest Wizardsleeve

I'm studying books on the occult and witchcraft to find a resurrection spell.  Maybe Frank as a walking corpse, can rid us of Pen and Bert.  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
29 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

I'm surprised he lived to be as old as he did to be honest, i will give him plenty of credit for achieving what he did , with his disability, the boy done good.

Not like you then!

8 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Tosso, you could just jump back in to P's smelly snatch and grab a much needed 40 winks...hopefully permanently.

Not today, you're already in there, taking up too much room.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Albert Ross said:

It's gone 11pm and I'm still here.

So the guard was easily fooled thinking your sedative had taken effect.  Hopefully, he'll be back soon enough with a heavy stick and a padlock for the inside of the door.  

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

So the guard was easily fooled thinking your sedative had taken effect.  Hopefully, he'll be back soon enough with a heavy stick and a padlock for the inside of the door.  

Yawn.

57 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm studying books on the occult and witchcraft to find a resurrection spell.  Maybe Frank as a walking corpse, can rid us of Pen and Bert.  

If your definition of a walking corpse is a Greek slap head, beard hair falling out in clumps due to the several years of chemo and pipe cleaner legs decked in a outfit even Tom Daley would find too effeminate, Franks already got that shit down to a T.  

@Frank your corner needs you to rid us of a bucket of flids, you vile cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If your definition of a walking corpse is a Greek slap head, beard hair falling out in clumps due to the several years of chemo and pipe cleaner legs decked in a outfit even Tom Daley would find too effeminate, Franks already got that shit down to a T.  

@Frank your corner needs you to rid us of a bucket of flids, you vile cunt.

I was awarded a space in the prestigious bucket!  However, it is not so much fun now, with the horrid chemical attack additions of Albert and Pen.