CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bud Light.... dilly dilly

Guest N/A

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It’s all getting rather tired Stickers.......n’est pas ?

Isn't it time you climb your favourite lamp post and and slide it up your arse?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

More of your weird depravity....

Off to Broadmoor for you soon...

lol.

Be honest Spunky, it's one of the cheap parlour tricks the priests taught you, isn't it?  The oooh's and ahh's as people see the light of the post glowing out your ears, because there is nothing in the cranium to block it.  

31 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Be honest Spunky, it's one of the cheap parlour tricks the priests taught you, isn't it?  The oooh's and ahh's as people see the light of the post glowing out your ears, because there is nothing in the cranium to block it.  

More anal oratory from our resident enfeebled idiot....

lol.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

More anal oratory from our resident enfeebled idiot....

lol.

You'll have to be patient, Punker's.  I'm trying to learn your native language....flaming faggot!  

On 3/26/2018 at 9:58 PM, Ape said:

MC takes being a stupendously thick fucking idiot to a whole new level. He’s really something special. 

I thank you.  Do enjoy the entertainment.  I do like sturing up a reaction.

Just now, Ape said:

Indeed. I love the way you decided to spell ‘stirring’ in this post - it really helps with the thick fucking idiot image you like to portray.

Yes, well spotted.   There is an element of falsifying my idiot white rascist alter ego by dropping in the odd clanger on purpose.  It simply wouldn’t wash if I was a well grammered individual of a certain breeding and education posting cunt nominations on here. You do have to be a bit more “street” on here to stand up to the inquisitions don’t you think.  One would simply not have any credibility to nominate if one didn’t lower the tone sufficiently so that even withered dick could understand the point being made.  Which affectively involves almost drawing pictures and swearing a lot,  of course.

now fuck off you cunt.