CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who bag up their dog shit and throw in bushes or trees

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

Opposite my house is a coppice of bushes and trees. In those bushes, very recently, there have been appearing ready wrapped dog eggs, they all have the same white bag wrapper, so probably the same dna contained within. So far there are 15 of these that will now sit there years longer than the dog will be alive (if I have my way) waiting to rot, with the festering contents stewing away in their own fetid juices. They are out of reach so will need somebody risking their safety removing them. If there ever was a reason for bringing back dog licensing this is a good one, not forgetting the out of control situation with iffy breeds/ing and frequent serious attacks.

I fucking hate dog owners who do this, I want them culled.

Edited by Mrs Roops

Guest Lady Penelope

Excellent nom, these cunts who bag up their dogshit and then hang it from bushes or trees are causing a real problem. There are also dickheads who bag their dogshit up and then bury it on the beach .. the dopey cunts are often bouncers.

Guest King Rollo

I know somebody who, as a lad, would find an old stick lying around, use it to spear dog turds and throw them at one of his neighbour's washing lines on wash day. The lad in question attended the local Catholic primary school. The neighbour in question happened to be the parish priest.

1 minute ago, King Rollo said:

I know somebody who, as a lad, would find an old stick lying around, use it to spear dog fires and throw them at one of his neighbours washing lines on wash day. The lad in question attended the local Catholic primary school. The neighbour in question happened to be the parish priest.

It must be Cheshire. His pinpoint-accurate golfing skills had to evolve from somewhere.

• Like 1

Guest King Rollo
7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It must be Cheshire. His pinpoint-accurate golfing skills had to evolve from somewhere.

Pinpoint accurate spearing skills, methinks...

1 hour ago, King Rollo said:

I know somebody who, as a lad, would find an old stick lying around, use it to spear dog turds and throw them at one of his neighbour's washing lines on wash day. The lad in question attended the local Catholic primary school. The neighbour in question happened to be the parish priest.

I hope you're not insinuating questionable moral behaviour on the part of a catholic priest, rollo. Surely that could never happen. 

Guest Gronda Gronda
21 minutes ago, scotty said:

I hope you're not insinuating questionable moral behaviour on the part of a catholic priest, rollo. Surely that could never happen. 

“in the ordinary moral universe, the good will do the best they can, the worst will do the worst they can, but if you want to make good people do wicked things, you’ll need religion”.

- Stephen Weinberg

Guest King Rollo
1 hour ago, scotty said:

All I can surmise is that the shit stains were probably less incriminating than what he'd washed off...

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Opposite my house is a coppice of bushes and trees. In those bushes, very recently, there have been appearing ready wrapped dog eggs, they all have the same white bag wrapper, so probably the same dna contained within. So far there are 15 of these that will now sit there years longer than the dog will be alive (if I have my way) waiting to rot, with the festering contents stewing away in their own fetid juices. They are out of reach so will need somebody risking their safety removing them. If there ever was a reason for bringing back dog licensing this is a good one, not forgetting the out of control situation with iffy breeds/ing and frequent serious attacks.

I fucking hate dog owners who do this, I want them culled.

Might also be a good reason to bring back public executions in the square.  Beheadings, burnings, draw and quarterings...fuck, even a good hanging would be gratifying.  

Guest Alfie Noakes

Err what the fuck was edited out of my original post by mrs roops? I said nothing against any individual, what the fucking hell did I put that required editing out ffs?

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

THERE, YOU DID IT AGAIN!! I hope they hang you in a tree festooned with dog shit

Now listen toad strangler, I never ever said lighty or darkie but I did say whitey.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

my drill instructor thought it was hilarious. I hope he got raped by four big black men

Do you need instructions to use a drill?