CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who bag up their dog shit and throw in bushes or trees

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Shut it you pair of window licking flids. Do us all a favour and delete your accounts and celebrate with a few pints of bleach.

I wouldn't want to make you that happy.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I think it should be noted that were Pen and bert to top themselves, nobody here would be happy, just that the quality of posts would go up exponentially.  It is a well known fact, everybody here is a grumpy fucking cunt.  

Guest King Rollo
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

I think it should be noted that were Pen and bert to top themselves, nobody here would be happy, just that the quality of posts would go up exponentially.  It is a well known fact, everybody here is a grumpy fucking cunt.  

Not sure about these generalisations, Wiz.  I'm not grumpy...

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, King Rollo said:

Not sure about these generalisations, Wiz.  I'm not grumpy...

Apathetic probably would suit you better.  

Apologies, Rollo!  

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Well, at least our multi log ins accept we're totally useless. Unlike some on here.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@The Beast @Mrs Roops end this fucking shite. The corners being dragged down by pointless idiotic fuckwits. It's supposed to be about nominating cunts and making each other laugh. If this childish cuntfuckery continues, I'm off. Their your fucking rules, enforce them 

I think you meant to type "they're".

Guest King Rollo

Back on topic, sometimes -  though it is inexcusable - I think people do this because they are on a long walk and there aren't always suitable bins around the place.  A solution could be to get Punkape to park his Reliant Robin outside your copse and leave the windows down...

3 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

Back on topic, sometimes -  though it is inexcusable - I think people do this because they are on a long walk and there aren't always suitable bins around the place.  A solution could be to get Punkape to park his Reliant Robin outside your copse and leave the windows down...

This will probably amuse you. A true story. One of your fellow monarchs from somewhere in the Middle East, bought himself 2 Rolls Royce Silver Shadows in the 1970s, he contacted Rolls Royce and asked if they would ship them back here, strip off the paint and have them gold plated. The company refused, so out of spite, he had his servants chop the rooves off, fill them with mud and plant flowers in them.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This will probably amuse you. A true story. One of your fellow monarchs from somewhere in the Middle East, bought himself 2 Rolls Royce Silver Shadows in the 1970s, he contacted Rolls Royce and asked if they would ship them back here, strip off the paint and have them gold plated. The company refused, so out of spite, he had his servants chop the rooves off, fill them with mud and plant flowers in them.

Probably Poppies....the heroin epidemic isn't quite serious enough for the cunts yet. 

Guest King Rollo
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Whereas Punkers would probably ask his "mate" down the scrapyard to take back his Reliant, scrape all the rust off it and patch it up with chewing gum.  When they tell him to fuck off, out of spite, he'll get a handful of his mates to form an illegal encampment next door with a trail of dogshit as a bonus.  And it wouldn't be bagged up either.

23 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I think you meant to type "they're".

Kill you're self, stupid fucking little cunt. I'm convinced you've fallen off pens saggy old pissflaps, a congealed lump of mutated spunk deposited on VE Day by a drunken yank airman, followed into battle by his squadron 

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Kill you're self, stupid fucking little cunt. I'm convinced you've fallen off pens saggy old pissflaps, a congealed lump of mutated spunk deposited on VE Day by a drunken yank airman, followed into battle by his squadron 

You can be convinced all you like. Calling me stupid? I do try to type understandable English, with capitalisation, possessive apostrophes and a full stop at the end of a sentence. If you're not pleased, go fuck yourself.

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

You can be convinced all you like. Calling me stupid? I do try to type understandable English, with capitalisation, possessive apostrophes and a full stop at the end of a sentence. If you're not pleased, go fuck yourself.

Diseased fucking whore!

Die.  

• 1 month later...
Guest Lady Penelope
On 3/24/2018 at 9:00 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Shut it you pair of window licking flids. Do us all a favour and delete your accounts and celebrate with a few pints of bleach.

Be careful Judge .. they're on to you.

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

Be careful Judge .. they're on to you.

I haven’t made any comment on this thread so why are you dragging me into it, bitch?

I leave the dogshit talk to you and your pal Albert.

Now go and fuck each other you pair of arseholes.

Guest 'eavensabove

It's their fucking dogs that should be bagged-up and slung aloft. Their shit shouldn't even be seen upon the ground. They are all vermin.