CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Death after Life.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest White van man
4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

We are all made from the stuff of stars and we return to the stuff of stars sooner or later.   Especially when you have a cheap Coop cremation and you are placed in a box wrapped in a carrier bag, then dropped on the floor, whilst the Coop cunt argues with your sons that the bill came to a further £35 as they had added it up wrong.  

My father was in that box, and on leaving the coop funeral parlour  my brother uttered the words, I hope you fucking toast in hell for an iternity, you tactless fucking cunt.

My father didn’t come back from the dead though. He was dust.

The point of matter you make is correct. New matter can not be made. The counter theory to ghosts doesn't involve matter though, its energy. We all have enough energy in just one strand of hair on our heads to destroy all life on our planet. Also quantum physics proves teleportation on a tiny scale. I don't believe in ghosts as i think evidence of the energy force would have been found, but a new organ in our bodies has just recently been found just below our skin, which is remarkable that it wasn't discovered before now. Sometimes things that seen impossible defy logic. The out of body experience that is claimed by people on operating tables is puzzling. Could be mind tricks but the same trick seems to happen a lot.

Better add that my opinion is ghost encounters are where part of the brain falls asleep but we're still awake. Sort of deep day dreaming if that makes sense.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

We are all made from the stuff of stars and we return to the stuff of stars sooner or later.   Especially when you have a cheap Coop cremation and you are placed in a box wrapped in a carrier bag, then dropped on the floor, whilst the Coop cunt argues with your sons that the bill came to a further £35 as they had added it up wrong.  

My father was in that box, and on leaving the coop funeral parlour  my brother uttered the words, I hope you fucking toast in hell for an iternity, you tactless fucking cunt.

My father didn’t come back from the dead though. He was dust.

I'm not willing to seriously listen to the astrophysical musings of someone who thinks he can see the curvature of the earth from a log cabin in Nova Scotia. Fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
14 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Alas, I lost my all & everything on the coastal toe-path

Would not one of those nice clifftop houses at Sidmouth be a better investment?

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Christ. What is this shit?

This, by jazz standards, is a coherent and rational outburst. Give it 3 weeks and the cunt will be tackling the scourge of multi IDs in the way that only a padded cell inhabiting shit flinger can. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

This is JAZZ and you better get used to it or fuck off.

t'would seem as though I've caused some kind of stir/reaction to some pitiful lives on here Pen, and that their own 'carnations have brought them back again as a shoal of mindless Krill, is pretty much sacrosanct too from where I'm sat. The so-called 'scientists' amongst them do show a small hint of promise, though this is just hearsay. 'Total Dickhead' got off on a flying start, but I do have some concerns about 'Leghorn the Rooster.'  He/it appears to be some kind of small-fry Twat and in a league of his own.  I could be wrong, but then again I seldom am. 

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

Would not one of those nice clifftop houses at Sidmouth be a better investment?

Most of what I know about Sidmouth, is the Church Hall being flattened by debris from the Triang-Gone 1 space station upon its re-entry during this past Easter Break.  I'm blaming the Pope. 

2 hours ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Christ. What is this shit?

This is the psychological equivalent of a car going along a freeway on ramp. You can see it to your left; a normal looking sedan getting up to entry speed. It looks entirely unremarkable. You pay it no attention. A little further on, you begin to notice it, going faster than you, blowing a small amount of smoke as it enters the freeway in the lane in front of you. You notice it blowing more smoke now, you think you even saw a spark come from somewhere under it. Still it gains speed, sparks starting to spew from under it, you swear from this distance you can make out something else. Are they flames? Yes! yes, I think they are! There are flames coming from under the car, licking the wheels and curling up behind it. The flames are all around the back wheels now, but the driver still has his foot mashed into the firewall and he keeps going, speeding ever faster, unaware that he is passing the point of no return. Suddenly for him, but inevitably for you, the rear tyres blow, and the car careens out of control, hitting the guard rail and barrel rolling several times before coming to rest upside down in flames. Shortly after, the leaking fuel tank explodes in a mushroom cloud of paranoia and accusations of grassing and multi id’s.

Fortunately, there is nobody else injured. There are many onlookers however, some of whom have seen this before.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
24 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

t'would seem as though I've caused some kind of stir/reaction to some pitiful lives on here Pen, and that their own 'carnations have brought them back again as a shoal of mindless Krill, is pretty much sacrosanct too from where I'm sat. The so-called 'scientists' amongst them do show a small hint of promise, though this is just hearsay. 'Total Dickhead' got off on a flying start, but I do have some concerns about 'Leghorn the Rooster.'  He/it appears to be some kind of small-fry Twat and in a league of his own.  I could be wrong, but then again I seldom am. 

If you can work out which accounts on here are my three multis, I’ll hand in my resignation with immediate effect. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

If you can work out which accounts on here are my three multis, I’ll hand in my resignation with immediate effect. 

You are proposing too much of challenge, however feel free to resign with my compliments. 

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

You are proposing too much of challenge, however feel free to resign with my compliments. 

But if you can’t root out the multis, who can? You’re MultiMan! Destroyed of duplicates, protector of identity integrity. 

Guest 'eavensabove
32 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

But if you can’t root out the multis, who can? You’re MultiMan! Destroyed of duplicates, protector of identity integrity. 

That was before my introduction to Krystal Meth. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

I had a go with her once.  She was terrible.

As I recall, she walked with a stutter and talked with a limp.

Guest King Rollo
3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

As I recall, she walked with a stutter and talked with a limp.

Yeah, and her bollocks kept getting in the way.

Guest King Rollo
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

You had me worried there.  He's the only true woman with bollocks that I kind-of care to know.

He ain't a woman ... he's a gay-repressed-Catholic-wannabee-golf-club-member.  But he ain't a woman.  So I've been led to believe...

Guest 'eavensabove

He'll have you know that he is 99% Woman and 1% Transgenderoid in mind body & soul. Where is the arse-felching-anal-banger, anyway these days. Trussed-up upon a rimming-stool, I'd warrant.   

Guest King Rollo
16 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

Poor Rollo  and Wolfie only know 'women' from looking at chicks with dicks mags 

Since you mention it Pen, I thought the latest centre page spread with you and Bert, "Cocks entwined" was pretty flattering!  Air brush and penis pumps?

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Eavens, old mate, a word of advice....if you're going to associate with utter mongs like Pen, don't ever refer to anybody else's life as sad or pathetic.  It takes hypocritical to horrifying new lows.  

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Most of what I know about Sidmouth, is the Church Hall being flattened by debris from the Triang-Gone 1 space station upon its re-entry during this past Easter Break.  I'm blaming the Pope. 

Albert?