CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Death after Life.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Take it from me, 'Reincarnation is a Cunt' as is evident.  For despite having been given-up as being deceased by some of you lot, I am living proof that coming back from the dead is very much a cunt. I mean, look where it's got me. . .

4.BroughtBackFromTheDead.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You've brought back your custom made graphics as well.  Top shelf, Eavens!  

Yep, and there are plenty more to be found on The Other Side. 

Guest Bill Stickers

A classic Jazz period of joyous mania, inevitably followed by the typical cycle of anger, depression and paranoia, all ending in tears.

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

A classic Jazz period of joyous mania, inevitably followed by the typical cycle of anger, depression and paranoia, all ending in tears.

You soppy cunt you. I'm doing just fine if its all the same. BTW, what's your "T.D" nonsense all about?

Let me guess: Total Dickhead...  Somethings never change. 

Guest White van man
23 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Alas, I lost my all & everything on the coastal toe-path at Hemsby.

coastal-erosion-hemsby-norfolk-england-E

I zoomed in on your picture and noticed a few cracks on the gable end. My advice would be to tap with an hammer, if it sounds hollow you're in luck, its just the render. If not, you may have subsidence, and will need underpinned. There doesn't look to be any trees causing a root problem. Have you had any trouble with drainage?

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, White van man said:

I zoomed in on your picture and noticed a few cracks on the gable end. My advice would be to tap with an hammer, if it sounds hollow you're in luck, its just the render. If not, you may have subsidence, and will need underpinned. There doesn't look to be any trees causing a root problem. Have you had any trouble with drainage?

It was an impulse buy on eBay. All was fine, until I purchased some Kensington Council cladding to render the outside bog with. Anyway, all of that is besides the point: It's "a" hammer, and not "an" hammer in this instance, and should I need one, Fen's is The man to whom I would turn, at the last resort.  

Despite my rather rude comment above, Jazz, welcome back. We've been waiting for you. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say please do us all a favour and rid the site of Albert. And, when you've done that, give yourself a pat on the back and retire yourself. Thanks. 

Guest 'eavensabove
16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Despite my rather rude comment above, Jazz, welcome back. We've been waiting for you. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say please do us all a favour and rid the site of Albert. And, when you've done that, give yourself a pat on the back and retire yourself. Thanks. 

I'll go when You go ;)

Who the fuck is Albert. A Newbie Twat or a Multi Trosser?

21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'll go when You go ;)

Who the fuck is Albert. A Newbie Twat or a Multi Trosser?

Albert is Pen's little pet. They've been wandering around hand in hand, saying goodnight to each other and posting identical drivel about trains and obscure geographical locations. Sickening. I think he's gone now.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Albert is Pen's little pet. They've been wandering around hand in hand, saying goodnight to each other and posting identical drivel about trains and obscure geographical locations. Sickening. I think he's gone now.

Pen was never into pets. Perhaps it's her alias, or rather one of them.

Guest King Rollo
9 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Take it from me, 'Reincarnation is a Cunt' as is evident.  For despite having been given-up as being deceased by some of you lot, I am living proof that coming back from the dead is very much a cunt. I mean, look where it's got me. . .

20 Now may the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, 21 equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.  HEBREWS 13:20-21

I am not sure that posting on this website really constitutes "doing his will" or "work in us what is pleasing to him".  Just a thought.  Punkape will probably have a view that nobody's interested in...

12 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

We are all made from the stuff of stars and we return to the stuff of stars sooner or later.   Especially when you have a cheap Coop cremation and you are placed in a box wrapped in a carrier bag, then dropped on the floor, whilst the Coop cunt argues with your sons that the bill came to a further £35 as they had added it up wrong.  

My father was in that box, and on leaving the coop funeral parlour  my brother uttered the words, I hope you fucking toast in hell for an iternity, you tactless fucking cunt.

My father didn’t come back from the dead though. He was dust.