CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Windrush cunts

Neil

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Priti Patel for PM!

Certainly an improvement on the current Jellyfish incumbent, constantly on her knees sucking EU cock. 

Long time Eurosceptic, Friend of Israel......the snowflakes would be furious and cry their eyes out.

Then we could scream “Raaaay-sists” at them and make them all run for their safe spaces.

Great idea Mr Spotto, you’re a fucking genius and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!

Guest White van man
39 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Certainly an improvement on the current Jellyfish incumbent, constantly on her knees sucking EU cock. 

Long time Eurosceptic, Friend of Israel......the snowflakes would be furious and cry their eyes out.

Then we could scream “Raaaay-sists” at them and make them all run for their safe spaces.

Great idea Mr Spotto, you’re a fucking genius and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!

If the conservatives fuck the simple task of leaving the EU up, or try to keep us in by the back door, they are finished as a polictical party. They'd be seen as totally incapable of running the country. What's difficult? Just tell the EU we want £20 billion a year off them, as the current trade agreement in seriously in their favour. There's too much inbreeding in the Tory party MP's universitys. The gene pool is not evolving. Labour are a freak show. No sane person with the intelligence to mark a X on a ballot paper would vote for them. We are going to need a brand new party like the one in Italy. Folk have had enough of these retards. 

Well... see.. here it is. All politicians abdicated their constitutional responsibility for immigration , hiding instead behind the  myth that the EU made immigration policy. They didn’t, our gang couldn’t be bothered to frame our own laws  . Then,  labour flung the doors wide open and shrugged their shoulders and said they couldn't do anything about the influx. That simply  wasn’t true. Then the public... pissed off with being lied to,  used the referendum to voice their displeasure.... quite right to. It is a democracy after all. Of course, all the lazy idle politicians who were stunned at the result immediately began to berate the leavers as racist morons. There are a few around, as we know,  although the majority are just standard citizens  pissed off  at being ignored. Of course...Brexit is the biggest laugh of all. It will cost us billions... no savings to be had here. Those cunt politicians who supported leaving by shouting from the rooftops were inept , incompetent and liars. They had not looked at the small print. Now we are half in and half out. We will pay as much as before but with none of the shout and a million penalty clauses attached. Ooh and immigration? Here’s the bad news... it will only increase, no government will reduce the numbers , we have not got enough indigenous population with the inclination to work to do the jobs required so ....enter , Abdul and Pavel and make yourselves at home. Wouldn’t it be great to live in a world where there were no foreigners or .....if there were they were subservient and only in our presence for long enough to make us laugh at them. Snowflake is a term hurled at people who have a few manners by mouthy , rude cunts with their own over valued ideas. So let us recap... dishonest and  lazy  politicians, democracy, a pissed off , lied to and misled public invited into a referendum and then blamed for “getting it wrong” . Do any of you spend time shouting at and being rude to people with foreign names or dark skins , or who go to mosques ....... or synagogues... If not, why not?  There are a couple of organisations out there that will help you to do this. It doesn’t matter really which group you are against or dislike, you all have so much in common  in the final analysis , irrespective of whatever socio political credentials you kid yourself that you possess. 

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Abdul and Pavel and make yourselves at home. Wouldn’t it be great to live in a world where there were no foreigners or .....if there were they were subservient and only in our presence for long enough to make us laugh at them. Snowflake is a term hurled at people who have a few manners by mouthy , rude cunts with their own over valued ideas. So let us recap... dishonest and  lazy  politicians, democracy, a pissed off , lied to and misled public invited into a referendum and then blamed for “getting it wrong” . Do any of you spend time shouting at and being rude to people with foreign names or dark skins , or who go to mosques ....... or synagogues... If not, why not? 

You forgot the Nigerians Spot. I owe the fact that I am still able to see to a Nigerian lady doctor who qualified in Lagos .. and she a Christian!

Guest White van man
33 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Well... see.. here it is. All politicians abdicated their constitutional responsibility for immigration , hiding instead behind the  myth that the EU made immigration policy. They didn’t, our gang couldn’t be bothered to frame our own laws  . Then,  labour flung the doors wide open and shrugged their shoulders and said they couldn't do anything about the influx. That simply  wasn’t true. Then the public... pissed off with being lied to,  used the referendum to voice their displeasure.... quite right to. It is a democracy after all. Of course, all the lazy idle politicians who were stunned at the result immediately began to berate the leavers as racist morons. There are a few around, as we know,  although the majority are just standard citizens  pissed off  at being ignored. Of course...Brexit is the biggest laugh of all. It will cost us billions... no savings to be had here. Those cunt politicians who supported leaving by shouting from the rooftops were inept , incompetent and liars. They had not looked at the small print. Now we are half in and half out. We will pay as much as before but with none of the shout and a million penalty clauses attached. Ooh and immigration? Here’s the bad news... it will only increase, no government will reduce the numbers , we have not got enough indigenous population with the inclination to work to do the jobs required so ....enter , Abdul and Pavel and make yourselves at home. Wouldn’t it be great to live in a world where there were no foreigners or .....if there were they were subservient and only in our presence for long enough to make us laugh at them. Snowflake is a term hurled at people who have a few manners by mouthy , rude cunts with their own over valued ideas. So let us recap... dishonest and  lazy  politicians, democracy, a pissed off , lied to and misled public invited into a referendum and then blamed for “getting it wrong” . Do any of you spend time shouting at and being rude to people with foreign names or dark skins , or who go to mosques ....... or synagogues... If not, why not?  There are a couple of organisations out there that will help you to do this. It doesn’t matter really which group you are against or dislike, you all have so much in common  the final analysis , irrespective of whatever socio political credentials you kid yourself that you possess. 

All the economic forecasts we were deliberately lied to about proved to be false. Either they were liars trying to deceive us, or they are thick as pig shit. Has to be one or the other. Give them the benefit of the doubt, they all can't be dunces. So, who benefits from the lies?. Them !!!. Whilst the rest of us pay billions. Biggest scam ever. Luckily, enough saw through it. I personally would like to see our farmers back to work, employing people, our fishing fleets back, making our own cars, making loads of other stuff we are forced to buy from the EU. A windmill has just been erected in the north sea the size of the london eye. It will power 70% of Aberdeen. We're the forefront in AI technology. I'm proud to be British. It's other races who are racist. We get called racist if we stand up for ourselves. The burial thread proves that sharia law is now surpassing our laws in courts. They told us we would all be under sharia law, we were warned.

I agree with the immigration part. Our politicians fault.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
8 hours ago, White van man said:

I agree with the immigration part. Our politicians' fault.

OK, so, up until we leave the EU, the customs union, the CAP, the CFP, the free market or whatever, we have no say on EU citizens (im)migrating here. The government figures say the majority of  (im)migrants from outside the EU are from (in no order) India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria and South Africa, if we object to them arriving we're classed as racists, so that's us fucked. Lucy Worsley presented a series entitled "British History's Biggest Fibs", in fifty years time will "Brexit" be included? The remainers knew what they were voting for, the leavers didn't. No other major EU member has the balls to hold a referendum. The best/worst thing Dave ever did? 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

OK, so, up until we leave the EU, the customs union, the CAP, the CFP, the free market or whatever, we have no say on EU citizens (im)migrating here. The government figures say the majority of  (im)migrants from outside the EU are from (in no order) India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria and South Africa, if we object to them arriving we're classed as racists, so that's us fucked. Lucy Worsley presented a series entitled "British History's Biggest Fibs", in fifty years time will "Brexit" be included? The remainers knew what they were voting for, the leavers didn't. No other major EU member has the balls to hold a referendum. The best/worst thing Dave ever did? 

I'd enough by then. 

Guest Erroreptile404
10 hours ago, White van man said:

All the economic forecasts we were deliberately lied to about proved to be false. Either they were liars trying to deceive us, or they are thick as pig shit. Has to be one or the other. Give them the benefit of the doubt, they all can't be dunces. So, who benefits from the lies?. Them !!!. Whilst the rest of us pay billions. Biggest scam ever. Luckily, enough saw through it. I personally would like to see our farmers back to work, employing people, our fishing fleets back, making our own cars, making loads of other stuff we are forced to buy from the EU. A windmill has just been erected in the north sea the size of the london eye. It will power 70% of Aberdeen. We're the forefront in AI technology. I'm proud to be British. It's other races who are racist. We get called racist if we stand up for ourselves. The burial thread proves that sharia law is now surpassing our laws in courts. They told us we would all be under sharia law, we were warned.

I agree with the immigration part. Our politicians fault.

The smug french get to fish in British waters unfortunately.

Well TVR has been back under British ownership for the past 5 years and has just revealed the new Griffith recently, which looks pretty good i must say but other than that what are we going to do? Invade india, germany and malaysia and take back Aston Martin, Jaguar-Land Rover,Bentley, Mini and Lotus? It pisses me off that classic british car manufacturers are foreign owned too, but if our government really cared they would have put up the money to save them all when they were flagging and going bankrupt at the time.

It's called a wind turbine btw.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

The smug french get to fish in British waters unfortunately.

Well TVR has been back under British ownership for the past 5 years and has just revealed the new Griffith recently, which looks pretty good i must say but other than that what are we going to do? Invade india, germany and malaysia and take back Aston Martin, Jaguar-Land Rover,Bentley, Mini and Lotus? It pisses me off that classic british car manufacturers are foreign owned too, but if our government really cared they would have put up the money to save them all when they were flagging and going bankrupt at the time.

It's called a wind turbine btw.

It could be worse. The French could be swimming in our waters. 

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

It could be worse. The French could be swimming in our waters. 

Unfortunately they are, i saw a gaggle of french male students all Honney honney hawing! very loudly in KFC, on my lunch break a while back in town where i work(the town i mean, i don't work in KFC).

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Berser said:

To be fair , there has been a lot of pressure on the government to tackle knife crime .

Pressure is something our government can't handle. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Unfortunately they are, i saw a gaggle of french male students all Honney honney hawing! very loudly in KFC, on my lunch break a while back in town where i work(the town i mean, i don't work in KFC).

I bet they were diving for crustaceans to boot.  They've never quite got over The Joan of Ark.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Berser said:

Which explains the sevety year delay in tackling knife crime with these deportations .

Are you of foreign tongue? I think Baws should take a look at you. 

Guest Erroreptile404
8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I bet they were diving for crustaceans to boot.  They've never quite got over The Joan of Ark.

I think they were delighted to be eating something other than snails, frogs legs and phlegm on a plate TBH.

11 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Well... see.. here it is. All politicians abdicated their constitutional responsibility for immigration , hiding instead behind the  myth that the EU made immigration policy. They didn’t, our gang couldn’t be bothered to frame our own laws  . Then,  labour flung the doors wide open and shrugged their shoulders and said they couldn't do anything about the influx. That simply  wasn’t true. Then the public... pissed off with being lied to,  used the referendum to voice their displeasure.... quite right to. It is a democracy after all. Of course, all the lazy idle politicians who were stunned at the result immediately began to berate the leavers as racist morons. There are a few around, as we know,  although the majority are just standard citizens  pissed off  at being ignored. Of course...Brexit is the biggest laugh of all. It will cost us billions... no savings to be had here. Those cunt politicians who supported leaving by shouting from the rooftops were inept , incompetent and liars. They had not looked at the small print. Now we are half in and half out. We will pay as much as before but with none of the shout and a million penalty clauses attached. Ooh and immigration? Here’s the bad news... it will only increase, no government will reduce the numbers , we have not got enough indigenous population with the inclination to work to do the jobs required so ....enter , Abdul and Pavel and make yourselves at home. Wouldn’t it be great to live in a world where there were no foreigners or .....if there were they were subservient and only in our presence for long enough to make us laugh at them. Snowflake is a term hurled at people who have a few manners by mouthy , rude cunts with their own over valued ideas. So let us recap... dishonest and  lazy  politicians, democracy, a pissed off , lied to and misled public invited into a referendum and then blamed for “getting it wrong” . Do any of you spend time shouting at and being rude to people with foreign names or dark skins , or who go to mosques ....... or synagogues... If not, why not?  There are a couple of organisations out there that will help you to do this. It doesn’t matter really which group you are against or dislike, you all have so much in common  in the final analysis , irrespective of whatever socio political credentials you kid yourself that you possess. 

So what are you saying? 

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and the classic doner kebab ( no chilli sauce but extra cucumber thanks ) and, apparently, I am a person of “few manners” and a “ mouthy rude cunt” with my own “over valued ideas.”

Well, i’ve made an improvement from yesterday when I was a “ bnp, Union Jack waving, wife beating, strong bow swilling, little englander” (sic)

One day I hope to reach the Linekeresque moral high ground but being so thick, as the rich cunts and their politician pals keep telling me, I fear I may get dizzy and go tumbling down the slope.

Now, if you’ll excuse me i’ve , apparently, got some cider to get stuck in to and a wife who needs a good slapping. I wonder if I can buy a Union Jack burkha for the bitch?

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and the classic doner kebab ( no chilli sauce but extra cucumber thanks ) and, apparently, I am a person of “few manners” and a “ mouthy rude cunt” with my own “over valued ideas.”

Well, i’ve made an improvement from yesterday when I was a “ bnp, Union Jack waving, wife beating, strong bow swilling, little englander” (sic)

One day I hope to reach the Linekeresque moral high ground but being so thick, as the rich cunts and their politician pals keep telling me, I fear I may get dizzy and go tumbling down the slope.

Now, if you’ll excuse me i’ve , apparently, got some cider to get stuck in to and a wife who needs a good slapping. I wonder if I can buy a Union Jack burkha for the bitch?

It was a generalisation made by me about the kind of shite that gets bandied about and not aimed at anyone in particular, it isn’t always all about you y’know, but.....If the cheeky cockney cap fits?