CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Windrush cunts

Neil

What the fuck is wrong with this fucking country,we bring them over to enhance our economy and 70 years later want to send the poor fuckers back.What about rooting out the rag heads that ARE here illegally and fuck them off.Some of them cunts are here to spread hatred and we protect their human rights,I fucking despair.

• Like 3

Guest Wizardsleeve

Right.  Round up the lot of them, put them on a train over the cliffs Dover, just give them a Treblinka triple decker sarnie; Jewish Seeded Rye bread, with sliced pork loin, bacon, ham, gefilte fish with some barbecue grill ash for seasoning.  

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Amber Rudd? Doesn’t know what has happened to those being targeted? I bet she does and is trying to sanitise it.

Don't be an amber gambler.

Just down the lane from me is an Asian chap... Pakistani Moslem. Has the local post office and mini mart.. employs mum’s off the estate. Visits the old ladies locally with his wife...clears their paths of snow. What a fucking smashing bloke he is. Not a cunt in any way shape or form. Who is a cunt? The useless fucker who droned on in the pub about the usual uninformed xenophobic shite whilst targeting the good neighbour for some rather unimaginative but nasty and spiteful invective. I (helpfully) pointed out that Mr Mouth hadn’t worked in 25 years due to a back ailment and wondered out loud how the public contribution of both parties compared?

Guest White van man
13 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Just down the lane from me is an Asian chap... Pakistani Moslem. Has the local post office and mini mart.. employs mum’s off the estate. Visits the old ladies locally with his wife...clears their paths of snow. What a fucking smashing bloke he is. Not a cunt in any way shape or form. Who is a cunt? The useless fucker who droned on in the pub about the usual uninformed xenophobic shite whilst targeting the good neighbour for some rather unimaginative but nasty and spiteful invective. I (helpfully) pointed out that Mr Mouth hadn’t worked in 25 years due to a back ailment and wondered out loud how the public contribution of both parties compared?

There's decent blokes in any race. Some like the one you describe who go out of their way in making communities better. 

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes i agree to a certain point, off course there are many lovely muslims (i'm yet to meet one to be honest) .but i am sure there is but it's not relevant or we might as well say in WW2 that most Germans never wanted the holocaust...but it happened and millions were killed. So although there are many lovely people from the culture of Islam...the culture is centuries out dated , barbaric , and it's interpretation is used to cause havoc...i must say that i have never met a sikh or Buddhist that i never liked...

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

I didn't know Monumental cunt drank in your local.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Yes i agree to a certain point, off course there are many lovely muslims (i'm yet to meet one to be honest) .but i am sure there is but it's not relevant or we might as well say in WW2 that most Germans never wanted the holocaust...but it happened and millions were killed. So although there are many lovely people from the culture of Islam...the culture is centuries out dated , barbaric , and it's interpretation is used to cause havoc...i must say that i have never met a sikh or Buddhist that i never liked...

His religion and race are not important. His actions as an individual are. If he was a cunt with cunty values then he could  fuck off.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Right.  Round up the lot of them, put them on a train over the cliffs Dover, just give them a Treblinka triple decker sarnie; Jewish Seeded Rye bread, with sliced pork loin, bacon, ham, gefilte fish with some barbecue grill ash for seasoning.  

Sounds delish. You don't half eat well. 

Guest 'eavensabove

The UK government guide advises people being deported to Jamaica "to fake a Caribbean accent to avoid attention." Having already faked their visa's, passports, benefit & Grenfell Tower insurance claims, the Foreign Office guide will be a breeze for the Caribb's and their pequeninos  alike. 

15 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The UK government guide advises people being deported to Jamaica "to fake a Caribbean accent to avoid attention." Having already faked their visa's, passports, benefit & Grenfell Tower insurance claims, the Foreign Office guide will be a breeze for the Caribb's and their pequeninos  alike. 

I know.... fucking bizarre, or what?

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Yeah you'd just love it if for once you heard ......

"I AM a racist, but Abdul my next door neighbour? He's a fucking legend!"

Guest luke swarm
42 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

You aint kiddin.

0048.jpg

ah that's brings back a lot of memories, that's the no 87 bus running from Birmingham to Dudley via cape hill and Smethwick.

Guest White van man
33 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Does that include the French?

Does it fuck. They're all mega cunts. Macron showed early promise banging his married teacher, but turned into the biggest cunt of the lot.