CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The United Republic .. Who should be the first President?

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

I cannot wait for this to happen .. who will be our first president. It has to be a statesman known to the whole world. There can only be one possible candidate .. President Blair!

Guest judgetwi

And I cannot wait for you to develop severe arthritis of the fingers. Then I won’t have to read the raving bollocks that spews from your unbalanced mind.

Alternatively you could just shut your fucking cakehole.

Guest Lady Penelope
43 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

And I cannot wait for you to develop severe arthritis of the fingers. Then I won’t have to read the raving bollocks that spews from your unbalanced mind.

Alternatively you could just shut your fucking cakehole.

FFS  judge .. talk to your support worker.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

I cannot wait for this to happen .. who will be our first president. It has to be a statesman known to the whole world. There can only be one possible candidate .. President Blair!

How about Caroline Lucas?

6 hours ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

How about Caroline Lucas?

How about you fuck off from posting your harmless drivel and go straight to the cleaning products section of tescos, pint glass in hand.

Cretinous flid.

Edited by Stubby Pecker
And take lady P and her lice invested bat cave with you.
  • Like 1

How about this?

Anybody who puts themsleves forward for the post should immediately find themselves going through a tree shredder, because they're obviously self-serving cunts with delusions of entitlement.

Fuck 'em.

And you!

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Pen and your other account Albert.

I have never, not once, gained any humour, knowledge, sense, mild amusement or indeed any benefit of any kind from anything you have ever done on here. 

Please stop nominating and counter posting. 

That is because you have no sense of humour. You are just a boring ordinary  old man.

On 4/24/2018 at 2:03 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

How about you fuck off from posting your harmless drivel and go straight to the cleaning products section of tescos, pint glass in hand.

Cretinous flid.

How about you showing me how it's done?

By the way, why did you suggest I visit multiple Tescos?

How come if you're so fucking superior, you didn't capitalise the aforementioned supermarket, and you call me a cretinous flid? Cunt!

16 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Pen and your other account Albert.

I have never, not once, gained any humour, knowledge, sense, mild amusement or indeed any benefit of any kind from anything you have ever done on here. 

Please stop nominating and counter posting. 

Do we care?

In a word, no. So fuck off.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:42 AM, Miss Penelope said:

Spot? 

Guest luke swarm
41 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Do we care?

In a word, no. So fuck off.

you sound a tad bemused Bertie/Penny, gives the impression that really, you do care.  

I suppose you could try posting something amusing once in a while to stop all these negative reviews, give it a go, you might enjoy it. 

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

you sound a tad bemused Bertie/Penny, gives the impression that really, you do care.  

I suppose you could try posting something amusing once in a while to stop all these negative reviews, give it a go, you might enjoy it. 

I/we wouldn't want to shock you all.

Guest Lady Penelope
15 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Sorry Luke .. I was at Wednesfield Road logged into my Albert account.

Guest judgetwi
26 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

Sorry Luke .. I was a Wednesfield Road logged into my Albert account.

Yeah? Well fucking stay there and bore the living shit out of each other you pair of fucking numbskulls.

Guest luke swarm
32 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

Sorry Luke .. I was a Wednesfield Road logged into my Albert account.

apology accepted Pen, but look, a jokes a joke and its time to put an end to Albert and his bland utterances, for gods sake he is even making Punkape look interesting by comparison. You've had your fun now its time put an end to this nonsense.  

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

apology accepted Pen, but look, a jokes a joke and its time to put an end to Albert and his bland utterances, for gods sake he is even making Punkape look interesting by comparison. You've had your fun now its time put an end to this nonsense.  

as the corgi said to the teaching assistant

Guest judgetwi
44 minutes ago, ratcum said:

as the corgi said to the teaching assistant

😁😁😂🤣😂 You are such a card Herr Oberst. Meaningless statements like this plus constant repetition of dated media slogans really crack me up. I bet you are an absolute scream on Red Nose Day.

The sort of wacky bloke who thinks he is a comedy genius but , behind his back, everyone is saying.....”Oh please fuck off, what a pathetic cunt.”

The advantage of this site is that you don’t have to worry about the social niceties...... so please fuck off you pathetic wanker cunt.

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I bet you are an absolute scream on Red Nose Day.

The sort of wacky bloke who thinks he is a comedy genius but , behind his back, everyone is saying.....”Oh please fuck off, what a pathetic cunt.”

Colin Hunt

1401339.main_image.jpg?strip=all&w=532&h