CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alek Minassian The InCel

Last Cunt Standing

So in an odd twist on the usual story, the latest mow-down massacre was not committed by an emissary of the Religion of Peace shouting Allahu Akbar

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5650489/Who-Alek-Minassian-Toronto-van-attack-suspect.html

This moose-headed cunt was reportedly so enraged by continual rejection from the laydeez that he felt running a few down would rebalance the universe. Apparently there’s a little cult of these bedwetting narcissists, who lurk about in World of Warcraft chat rooms complaining about how unfair it is that the Meghan Markles of the world aren’t queuing up to fellate them. Of course this cannot be because the laydeez in question when faced with a greasy blob in a Metallica T shirt would rather go home with her Rabbit and a ten pack of AA batteries. Could the social inadequate not put the Elves and Orcs down and use his considerable internet skills to find a Canadian Brass who would oblige? 

Aspergers obviously is the new free pass for weirdos. Reportedly he used to wander school corridors meowing. Don’t they have school bullies in Ontario?

I’m sure he’ll have no shortage of sexual partners where he is going. Big Leroy and The Night Train will love him real good. 

What a world class Cunt who needs castrating with a rusty bandsaw at half time in the ice hockey. 

• Like 1

Guest White van man
56 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

So in an odd twist on the usual story, the latest mow-down massacre was not committed by an emissary of the Religion of Peace shouting Allahu Akbar

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5650489/Who-Alek-Minassian-Toronto-van-attack-suspect.html

This moose-headed cunt was reportedly so enraged by continual rejection from the laydeez that he felt running a few down would rebalance the universe. Apparently there’s a little cult of these bedwetting narcissists, who lurk about in World of Warcraft chat rooms complaining about how unfair it is that the Meghan Markles of the world aren’t queuing up to fellate them. Of course this cannot be because the laydeez in question when faced with a greasy blob in a Metallica T shirt would rather go home with her Rabbit and a ten pack of AA batteries. Could the social inadequate not put the Elves and Orcs down and use his considerable internet skills to find a Canadian Brass who would oblige? 

Aspergers obviously is the new free pass for weirdos. Reportedly he used to wander school corridors meowing. Don’t they have school bullies in Ontario?

I’m sure he’ll have no shortage of sexual partners where he is going. Big Leroy and The Night Train will love him real good. 

What a world class Cunt who needs castrating with a rusty bandsaw at half time in the ice hockey. 

40,000 of the virgin cunts in a group is more than aspergers. This is a terrorist group targetting women. There's probably a group for women who hate men too. Maybe these 2 groups should amalgamate, like a dating site for nerds and fat ugly cunts. 

Fucking hell, what a narrow escape I had there! I nearly had maple syrup on my pancakes the other day, which is just one small step from actually being on the streets of Toronto. And Mrs Baws says I've got a nice arse, so I would almost certainly have been targeted by this maniac.

I hope Jacko is OK.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking hell, what a narrow escape I had there! I nearly had maple syrup on my pancakes the other day, which is just one small step from actually being on the streets of Toronto. And Mrs Baws says I've got a nice arse, so I would almost certainly have been targeted by this maniac.

I hope Jacko is OK.

I watched a film starring canadian born actor Donald Sutherland the night before the incident so you can imagine how traumatized I feel after such a near miss. It could have been me. 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I watched a film starring canadian born actor Donald Sutherland the night before the incident so you can imagine how traumatized I feel after such a near miss. It could have been me. 

So it was you who turned him down :(

Guest luke swarm
10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I blame this on Canadian beer, having been over there a few times and sampled the dismal watery brews they have on offer I think this may be the cause of this chaps pain and anguish. You see if they had proper good strong beer then this dopey imbecile could have had a few pints and then with beer goggles firmly in place could have laid into some fat Canadian mooselike munter no problem. And vice versa for the Munter.

That's what happens in countries which think that Budweiser or Labatts is actually beer instead of a mild detergent which is its primary use. stupid Canadians ayuh.

Guest Erroreptile404

Fuck em they're canadians. I've found them to be just as arrogant and unlikeable as the other cunts they share a border with. Personally i'd like to see north america hit by a speeding meteor, just big enough to cause a cataclysm and wipe the fuckers out. lol. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Lastie old bean, just a small FYI, there is no "half time" in an ice hockey game.  There are three periods.  Picture Pen being approached by some handsome gent who wanted to provide a life of luxury....obviously, not her type, so she feigns a monthly for every compliment he gives as she gives a piercing, lustful stare to the first benefit scrounging, STD sporting fucking derelict that passes her range of vision.  

Guest judgetwi

Another fucking millennial snowflake cunt who expects it all to fall into his lap and throws a hissy when it doesn’t happen. 

You want crumpet mate you have to fucking work for it......it doesn’t come knocking on your door unless you pay for it.

Alternatively, you could always turn poof like so many of your contemporaries. Of course the day you were labelled as an “Asperger “ freak , instead of getting a slap from your Dad and told to fucking shape up, was the day you were doomed.

They should round up all the cunts on this website and hang the fucking lot of them. Wankers.