CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Baby consent.

Snowy

Guest judgetwi
12 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I bet you fancy yourself as a young Turk Jewdy.

Either that or you fancy yourself a young Turk

Turks? Muzzie cocksuckers. More your sort I would have thought Herr Oberst. I’ve often thought of you as an ageing TE Lawrence.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

This sort of double-speak often spouted by Remainer talking heads does my head in. Oblivious to the fact that even more people did not vote to remain, they also come up with the equally disingenuous comment that the electorate voted to leave the EU, but not the Single Market and Customs Union. Even worse are parliamentarians who solemnly pontificate that "we must follow the referendum decision" then proceed with a full-on exercise in verbal gymnastics validating the overturn of the vote made by the people.

I also quoted the other way as well afterwards in that most people did not vote remain either.

11 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

And to think that You were the sperm that won the race.  Fuckin' 'ell.

It's well documented that I have never proclaimed to be anything but a pig shit thick brummie wanker,I challenge you to bring up at least ten of my posts claiming a shred of intelligence and I'll bring up a lifetime of your endless repetitive drivel.

Guest 'eavensabove
9 hours ago, Snowflake said:

It's well documented that I have never proclaimed to be anything but a pig shit thick brummie wanker,I challenge you to bring up at least ten of my posts claiming a shred of intelligence and I'll bring up a lifetime of your endless repetitive drivel.

My own point exactly, however it would be great if you brought-up a lifetime of my endless drivel, Mr Thickflake. Anything to give us all a break from yourself.