CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Baby consent.

Snowy

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2018/may/11/should-you-ask-your-babys-consent-before-changing-their-nappy-no-that-would-be-gaslighting

So some feminazi cunt and an apparent expert in the field has deemed that we should ask babies for their consent to change their nappys.

Now this is all well and good if said baby was a wheelchaired bound bungalow dwelling cunt like our good @Drew P Pissflaps

What happens if the baby says no,do you leave them in the soiled nappy and and hope for the best or change them and be up in the nonce wing.

I fucking despair.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I really think you should knock on people's doors and seek their consent before emptying their bins on your rounds though.

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I really think you should knock on people's doors and seek their consent before emptying their bins on your rounds though.

This would mean the thick cunt would have to learn several different languages. I'm presuming "can I empty your bins please?" sounds similar in most Slavic lingo but as for Urdu or Somali, he's fucked. 

This is self-appointed "sexuality expert" Deanne Carson, although at a glance you might think it's actually Tom Daley.

Babies.png?h=a535c023

I'd think twice before taking any form of advice from the pink haired man-cunt.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi

I completely agree with Deanne. Did anybody ask these babies if they wanted to leave the EU? 

NO.....their democratic rights to determine their own future were completely ignored. Typical of the crypto-fascist, racist , Islamophobic , institutionally racist, sexist, gender fascist, racist and blatantly racist tyranny we live under.

Are you listening to me Nurse Ratchet? I don’t want his vote to count.....or his, or his, or even his. I want my vote to count, I want MY vote Nurse Ratchet.

I WANT SOMETHING DONE !!!!

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I completely agree with Deanne. Did anybody ask these babies if they wanted to leave the EU? 

NO.....their democratic rights to determine their own future were completely ignored. Typical of the crypto-fascist, racist , Islamophobic , institutionally racist, sexist, gender fascist, racist and blatantly racist tyranny we live under.

Are you listening to me Nurse Ratchet? I don’t want his vote to count.....or his, or his, or even his. I want my vote to count, I want MY vote Nurse Ratchet.

Nobody asked my cat.

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

A hard fact is that most people did not vote leave.

A vote is a X in a box. No shows didn't put a X in a box,  so it is a not vote. On that basis, most people did vote leave. In psychology, experiments are conducted using random samples. One of the best ways to do this is with a telephone directory, the more people surveyed, the better and more accurate the findings. The EU referendum was the highest turnout for a vote ever, with all walks of society voting. With this imformation, it is safe to assume that with a 100% voting turnout, the result would have been exactly the same.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

I voted remain but at this point i couldn't give a fuck anymore. Sick of hearing about fucking Brexit 2 years on. Heck the UK might even prosper if/when we leave the EU.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, White van man said:

A vote is a X in a box. No shows didn't put a X in box,  so it is a not vote. On that basis, most people did vote leave. In psychology, experiments are conducted using random samples. One of the best ways to do this is with a telephone directory, the more people surveyed, the better and more accurate the findings. The EU referendum was the highest turnout for a vote ever, with all walks of society voting. With this imformation, it is safe to assume that with a 100% voting turnout, the result would have been exactly the same.

Have you been sniffing glue again?

Guest White van man
3 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Have you been sniffing glue again?

I usually google the big words. I thought i had that one covered.

Guest Lady Penelope
23 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I voted remain but at this point i couldn't give a fuck anymore. Sick of hearing about fucking Brexit 2 years on. Heck the UK might even prosper if/when we leave the EU.

Most people not vote remain either. and no one asked my dead hamster.

14 hours ago, Snowflake said:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2018/may/11/should-you-ask-your-babys-consent-before-changing-their-nappy-no-that-would-be-gaslighting

So some feminazi cunt and an apparent expert in the field has deemed that we should ask babies for their consent to change their nappys.

Now this is all well and good if said baby was a wheelchaired bound bungalow dwelling cunt like our good @Drew P Pissflaps

What happens if the baby says no,do you leave them in the soiled nappy and and hope for the best or change them and be up in the nonce wing.

I fucking despair.

This is typically repressive behaviour by our repulsive patriarchal society. The consent process should begin at conception, with each individual sperm and egg agreeing to undergo insemination. Only then can we call the birth truly consensual. 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
23 minutes ago, White van man said:

A vote is a X in a box. No shows didn't put a X in a box,  so it is a not vote. On that basis, most people did vote leave. In psychology, experiments are conducted using random samples. One of the best ways to do this is with a telephone directory, the more people surveyed, the better and more accurate the findings. The EU referendum was the highest turnout for a vote ever, with all walks of society voting. With this imformation, it is safe to assume that with a 100% voting turnout, the result would have been exactly the same.

Actually with a 100% vote and without the government frighteners I suspect that leave vote percentage would have been higher. I suspect that the young leave vote was actually much higher than figures suggest as many young leave voters did not admit to voting leave.

Guest Erroreptile404
12 minutes ago, White van man said:

I usually google the big words. I thought i had that one covered.

Breakfast means BREAKFAST don't it guv.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

Actually with a 100% vote and without the government frighteners I suspect that leave vote percentage would have been higher. I suspect that the young leave vote was actually much higher than figures suggest as many young leave voters did not admit to voting leave.

So what’s your fucking point? I’d prefer your cat and your dead hamster had a vote rather than an airhead like you.

Mad as a box of insane, very provoked and mental frogs.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So what’s your fucking point? I’d prefer your cat and your dead hamster had a vote rather than an airhead like you.

Mad as a box of insane, very provoked and mental frogs.

And you're as sane as a box of fleas.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
10 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

Most people not vote remain either. and no one asked my dead hamster.

What was his name? Deltic would have been a good choice.

21 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Why don’t you move to Monaco ?

18 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

This sort of double-speak often spouted by Remainer talking heads does my head in. Oblivious to the fact that even more people did not vote to remain, they also come up with the equally disingenuous comment that the electorate voted to leave the EU, but not the Single Market and Customs Union. Even worse are parliamentarians who solemnly pontificate that "we must follow the referendum decision" then proceed with a full-on exercise in verbal gymnastics validating the overturn of the vote made by the people.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:19 AM, Snowflake said:

I fucking despair.

And to think that You were the sperm that won the race.  Fuckin' 'ell.

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:24 AM, judgetwi said:

I bet you fancy yourself as a young Turk Jewdy.

Either that or you fancy yourself a young Turk