CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Galileo.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest White van man
18 minutes ago, scotty said:

Likewise your tedious fatalistic prophecies of an economic catastrophe which is yet to happen, and probably never will. 

The way I'm reading it is, I had thought May had thrown the towel in. If she wanted to remain, she could have easily got defeated last week in parliament, which would virtually guaranteed we were staying in. I do think she is detemined to leave and deliver the result. She's up against traitors, who are going over to the EU and giving them false hope. Both sides benefit from a deal. There's no other outcome. We can't fail to have our cake and eat it. May's just put the cherry on top with the NHS money.

Brexit will go through. Clearly Mrs May will have to perform some political gymnastics but that's geared to keeping her party together. The same with Corbyn; his instructions to the PLP via the whips is either abstain or vote with the govt on key issues so long as it delivers Brexit. Both party leaders know that if the peoples' mandate does not go through then the British electorate will never trust a political party with a referendum again. Ever. Its that simple. In the meantime sit back and enjoy the show!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, White van man said:

The way I'm reading it is, I had thought May had thrown the towel in. If she wanted to remain, she could have easily got defeated last week in parliament, which would virtually guaranteed we were staying in. I do think she is detemined to leave and deliver the result. She's up against traitors, who are going over to the EU and giving them false hope. Both sides benefit from a deal. There's no other outcome. We can't fail to have our cake and eat it. May's just put the cherry on top with the NHS money.

Her political sense of survival means she has to go along with the electorate's decision whether she likes it or not. The same would apply to anybody else in charge, any move attempting to overturn the result would be political suicide. They know that, we know that, and they know that we know that. It's a done deal with only the details to wrangle over, I can't see any way that it ends without us leaving the EU. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, scotty said:

Likewise your tedious fatalistic prophecies of an economic catastrophe which is yet to happen, and probably never will. 

We haven't left yet, so obviously it hasn't happened.

Let's see how it plays out. When you get to your dotage, you and WVM can laugh together about how you were right all along. Side-by-side in luxury king sized NHS hospital beds, being fed grapes by stunningly beautiful and exclusively aryan nurses, you can have a little chuckle at my expense at how Boris and his big fucking bus was right all along.

Guest Bill Stickers
25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Let's see how it plays out. When you get to your dotage, you and WVM can laugh together about how you were right all along. Side-by-side in luxury king sized NHS hospital beds, being fed grapes by stunningly beautiful and exclusively aryan nurses, you can have a little chuckle at my expense at how Boris and his big fucking bus was right all along.

Don’t forget our blue passports. 

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The fallout from the referendum result was going to be enough to cause it, remember? And I've never suggested we are going to benefit economically from the decision, quite the opposite in fact. It's clearly going to mean less money in our pockets, at least in the short term, but what the remain camp stubbornly refuse to accept is that the vote wasn't primarily about the money, it was about the principle of national control and accountability. 

30 minutes ago, scotty said:

The fallout from the referendum result was going to be enough to cause it, remember? And I've never suggested we are going to benefit economically from the decision, quite the opposite in fact. It's clearly going to mean less money in our pockets, at least in the short term, but what the remain camp stubbornly refuse to accept is that the vote wasn't primarily about the money, it was about the principle of national control and accountability. 

Tax hike being peddled as a brexit windfall. .seen it all now..I'm going straight to the daily mail comments section for a giggle. .Brexit means Brexit and all 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

It's directionless at the moment

Panzerknacker 

£3billion it's going to cost and worth every penny in the event the slimy septics, try to blackmail us into going to war with china or some other nation with them, which is precisely why it's being made.

10 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

£3billion it's going to cost and worth every penny in the event the slimy septics, try to blackmail us into going to war with china or some other nation with them, which is precisely why it's being made.

UK could end up a vassal state of America if it isn't one  already

Panzerknacker 

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

UK could end up a vassal state of America if it isn't one  already

Panzerknacker 

The whole reason it's being developed is so we're not a vassal state. America is a waning superpower anyway and will be fuck all in 10-20 years. Fuck em and good riddance.

Guest White van man
11 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Britains got one hundred and thirty eight   F-35 lightning stealth fighter jets on order. What's europe going to do in the event of war? Hold a sat nav up to the enemy saying "please perform a u turn"

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Lots of people were fooled by project fear Bill. Don't get upset. Try to get some sleep.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, White van man said:

Britains got one hundred and thirty eight   F-35 lightning stealth fighter jets on order. What's europe going to do in the event of war? Hold a sat nav up to the enemy saying "please perform a u turn"

Whichever twat put that order in needs kicking square in the bollocks then. The F-35s are overpriced junk, BAE systems could make a vastly superior alternative to it. I don't think you quite understand what GPS system i'm talking about, it's not a Garmen car sat nav it's the thing that could basically make the uk come to a grinding halt if they ever decided to turn it off.

Guest White van man
1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Whichever twat put that order in needs kicking square in the bollocks then. The F-35s are overpriced junk, BAE systems could make a vastly superior alternative to it. I don't think you quite understand what GPS system i'm talking about, it's not a Garmen car sat nav it's the thing that could basically make the uk come to a grinding halt if they ever decided to turn it off.

I know exactly what it is. Can direct a missile to within 1cm. That's the part we're excluded from. Not sure how many minutes it would take russia to knock the satelites down though.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, White van man said:

I know exactly what it is. Can direct a missile to within 1cm. That's the part we're excluded from. Not sure how many minutes it would take russia to knock the satelites down though.

The Vanguard class subs we use which is what our ICBMs are launched from, aren't GPS guided they use a totally different system apparently. They're not operated with codes either. 1+ to the UK

Panzerknacker

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Do you mean the ones made outside the UK because of EU rules?

Guest White van man
2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yes ..the very ones. ..all this winning is confusing 

Panzerknacker 

Don't worry, the other side will get chance to claim they were right. Every time some cunt puts their life savings into making bikes with square wheels, and goes bust, will be blamed on brexit. We won't hear the last of it.

2 minutes ago, White van man said:

Don't worry, the other side will get chance to claim they were right. Every time some cunt puts their life savings into making bikes with square wheels, and goes bust, will be blamed on brexit. We won't hear the last of it.

You may be surprised to learn that Europe is pretty much sick of y'all n the weasel words coming from Whitehall. .I've been asked to tell y'all to just  pay yer bill n fuck off 

Panzerknacker 

Guest White van man
3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

You may be surprised to learn that Europe is pretty much sick of y'all n the weasel words coming from Whitehall. .I've been asked to tell y'all to just  pay yer bill n fuck off 

Panzerknacker 

Just shake on the deal and move on. It was never going to work between us. We've found someone else. We can still be friends.

2 hours ago, scotty said:

Tbh, Scotty, the "aryan nurse" part of my post was rather churlish of me. I know you're on record as stating that the sovereign independence of the UK was your primary reason in voting to leave.

I don't wish to drag you into one of my internecine conflicts, it was mainly aimed at WVM. There's propaganda and lies on both sides, but I've not come across anyone on either side of the debate who is as dogmatic and willing to blindly toe the party line without considering any of the opposing arguments as him. His latest deepthroat swallowing of May's spunky lies demonstrates how far up his own arse his head is firmly lodged.

3 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

America is a waning superpower anyway and will be fuck all in 10-20 years. Fuck em and good riddance.

I've just been stuck on a boat for six hours with a couple of Florida Republicans. When people ask, rhetoricallly, "What sort of stupid cunts voted for Trump?", I can now tell them first hand. 

I led off with Obamacare, then asked why Hillary Clinton wasn't in jail yet, before moving onto the big stuff like gun control and Mexicans paying for walls. They really are the thickest cunts on the planet, and it's fair to say we didn't part on good terms. 

• Like 1