CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Middled aged lone ringers at football pitches

Guest Bill Stickers

3 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Staggering is what you do between the beeroff and your bus shelter.

Just once, at least try to come up with something original or funny. This is at least the 100th time you've trotted out the alcohol/bus shelter thing. Just try and be funny. I suspect that even Roops is tiring of your repetitive, bland drivel.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just once, at least try to come up with something original or funny. This is at least the 100th time you've trotted out the alcohol/bus shelter thing. Just try and be funny. I suspect that even Roops is tiring of your repetitive, bland drivel.

Eric is it not time for you and your little buddies to give it a rest too?

18 hours ago, luke swarm said:

He means no harm Bill, and can you not use the term "flid" where this poster is concerned as it gets quite personal and hurtful 

I almost shed a tear, now fuck off, you cunt!

4 hours ago, Lady Penelope of Crewe said:

Eric is it not time for you and your little buddies to give it a rest too?

Oh shut your fucking mouth Pen. Albert starts all of this shit with other people, and you encourage it. Don't stir the pot and then come out with this disingenuous, morally superior bullshit.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh shut your fucking mouth Pen. Albert starts all of this shit with other people, and you encourage it. Don't stir the pot and then come out with this disingenuous, morally superior bullshit.

I'm surprised the grassing cow hasn't reported you for unreasonable abuse of little Albert.  

On 5/29/2018 at 3:29 PM, William T.D. Stickers said:

I know for most of you old cunts, the most strenuous activity you get up to is shuffling to the corner shop for a pack of Old Holborn tobacco, a few cans of generic polish larger and a top up for your prepaid electricity meter.

For those of us still young enough to have at least 4 mates they actually meet up with more than once a year, and a working pair of legs, a weekly game of 5 a side is a good laugh.

Problem is there’s usually one or two lonely fat old cunts loitering round asking if “anyone needs a spare player”.

Invariably dressed in a some late 80s kappa gear with suspicious stains all over, and stinking of BO just from walking out of the changing rooms, when you say no (as you clearly have 5 players on each side already) they move around with a dog faced look hoping you’ll feel sorry for them and give them a run out.

If you’re ever foolish enough to take them up on the offer, you quickly realise they play like bambi on ice on ketamine, and have the mental temperament of Eric after a few lunchtime litres of snakebite.

Prone to two footed lunges, own goal hat-tricks and general idiocy, they’d be best staying indoors and drinking themselves to death like the rest of you. 

Lol. Fuck off. 

Stickers, I didn’t have you down as being a baller.   The thing is, if you don’t let them play they will only go and interfere with some kid in the toilets.   So do your socially responsible thing and keep them on the pitch and away from the dressing rooms.

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Stickers, I didn’t have you down as being a baller.   The thing is, if you don’t let them play they will only go and interfere with some kid in the toilets.   So do your socially responsible thing and keep them on the pitch and away from the dressing rooms.

What a bizarre and quite frankly scary little world your pea brain resides in. 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
On 5/31/2018 at 4:13 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm surprised the grassing cow hasn't reported you for unreasonable abuse of little Albert.  

Reported.

Guest Bill Stickers
28 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Apparently he earns over £200k per year. My sources tell me he’s the recipient of some kind of dyslexia fund - every spelling mistake he makes he gets 5p.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 5/31/2018 at 4:13 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

No such thing as “unreasonable abuse” on here. Goshite.

15 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I suppose you condone the fiddlers hanging around sports clubs. Cunt