CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scaremongering Brexit bullshit

Guest Erroreptile404

19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Anyone can quickly retrieve information. Its how you choose and present available data that matters, or not, as you have demonstrated, SF.

Surely just calling me a thick cunt would of sufficed,it is after all about presentation and your dealing with old snowy the dense cunt might not get it.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

They were all brown 2 months out of the show room and in the rain.

Most of the other ones I saw were either red or blue.

15 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

No can do SF, there was nothing on Google to confirm it.

I expect googling wouldn't help you in your endeavour,maybe a quick look at my post history would help you out just for prosperity reason,just out of interest what would be the ideal cutting and pasting to make it seem you're own ideas for future refrence I want to get a few likes in the future.

5 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

I expect googling wouldn't help you in your endeavour,maybe a quick look at my post history would help you out just for properties reason,just out of interest what would be the ideal cutting and pasting to make it seem you're own ideas for future refrence I want to get a few likes in the future.

I would read your post history but I keep forgetting to buys several cans of Red Bull necessary for such an undertaking. You're not going to like this and notwithstanding yet another "unbearable in every way" comment, but I was once an analyst for a private equity partnership. I honed my skills in retrieving relevant data during that period. That said, one has to have a broad understanding of the subject matter therein. I don't copy and paste.

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I would read your post history but I keep forgetting to buys several cans of Red Bull necessary for such an undertaking. You're not going to like this and notwithstanding yet another "unbearable in every way" comment, but I was once an analyst for a private equity partnership. I honed my skills in retrieving relevant data during that period. That said, one has to have a broad understanding of the subject matter therein. I don't copy and paste.

I won't take away from you're accomplishments young roops all power to you,well done, but bringing up past achievements doesn't make you the fountain of all knowledge, if I listed off my former bar manager credits wouldn't you find that quite odd considering you're on a site for cunting people?

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Stickers you are a cunt.   There will be a New England...Scotland and the didycoys can go fuck and shoot themselves in that order when we grant them independence.  Wales can do what it likes, who gives a fuck.

the New England will be fitter and stronger without the shackles of the sweaty jocks, the smarmy French and ze Germans taking our money.

i think your vision of past glories and nothing since 1940 is utter shit.   What about Concorde, satalites, nuclear power, the fucking internet....all things England were at the forefront of you fucking dick.

you like many of you snowflake generation have been brought up in schools where is ok to fail, everyone should get a medal for being shit and where we are supposed to be shit at everything and apologies to anyone from the commonwealth for once being their masters.

we have all of the formula one teams based in this country, we have the best football league, we have the best royal family, complete with little black princess, we have the best society if we could sort out the scum the black and the Irish didycoys, we have the best jet engines that power the modern marvel of cheap flights, we have free healthcare, we have free schools, we have elections without tanks on the streets, we have the right to fuck a man in the arse should we ever get curious like Ape, we have unbiased news when Laura Kuntssberg is on holiday, we have big white cliffs and 23 miles of water between us and the French.......there are so many wonderful things to be joyous about.  So celebrate them.

otherwise fuck off to the Ukraine and see what you are missing you fucking thick ill informed cunt.

brexit will have its problems but in the long term is a good thing.

Repeat bollocks. You’re a broken record, a soundtrack of failure and defeat.

The stuttering sound of a scratched CD faintly playing at the end of a party, 6AM in the morning.

You’re making noise, no one is listening but they can hear something vaguely grating in the back of their cranium. 

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Repeat bollocks. You’re a broken record, a soundtrack of failure and defeat.

The stuttering sound of a scratched CD faintly playing at the end of a party, 6AM in the morning.

You’re making noise, no one is listening but they can hear something vaguely grating in the back of their cranium. 

I expect he's been staring at the stormfront is now defunct logo on their website in the hope that one day his voice will be heard,these cunts on the corner just don't understand me,what would bricktop do.

Guest Erroreptile404
13 hours ago, southerncunt said:

You have three choices, fuckwit;

1. Get funny.

2. Go through puberty.

3. Get fucked.

One might happen one day. Have a guess which one. 

I was always funny it's just william tiny dick lickers, is a sensitive little bitch who's rallied the whole board of old shit cunts against me because i dared to respond to the incredibly boring prick ape.

1. Britain doesn't need any more bar workers

2. The only pictures anyone wants to see of your back yard is if it involves you getting devoured head first by an anaconda in it

3. stop overstaying your visas by 20+ years and whinging about how supposedly so much better australia land is than the UK

4. If you cunts hate us that much get your shit stars off our flag and fuck off, then get ready to start sucking the balls of your yank and chink overlords

5. Britain testing out it's nuclear weapons on islands off the coast of australia in the early 50s was pretty funny no? shame we didn't test them out on spazmania or sydney.

2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I was always funny it's just william tiny dick lickers, is a sensitive little bitch who's rallied the whole board of old shit cunts against me because i dared to respond to the incredibly boring prick ape.

1. Britain doesn't need any more bar workers

2. The only pictures anyone wants to see of your back yard is if it involves you getting devoured head first by an anaconda in it

3. stop overstaying your visas by 20+ years and whinging about how supposedly so much better australia land is than the UK

4. If you cunts hate us that much get your shit stars off our flag and fuck off, then get ready to start sucking the balls of your yank and chink overloads

5. Britain testing out it's nuclear weapons on islands off the coast of australia in the early 50s was pretty funny no? shame we didn't test them out on spazmania or sydney.

Chill Winston

Guest Bill Stickers
59 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I’m the de facto mayor of this one horse town. Fuck off.

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Stickers you are a cunt.   There will be a New England...Scotland and the didycoys can go fuck and shoot themselves in that order when we grant them independence.  Wales can do what it likes, who gives a fuck.

the New England will be fitter and stronger without the shackles of the sweaty jocks, the smarmy French and ze Germans taking our money.

i think your vision of past glories and nothing since 1940 is utter shit.   What about Concorde, satalites, nuclear power, the fucking internet....all things England were at the forefront of you fucking dick.

you like many of you snowflake generation have been brought up in schools where is ok to fail, everyone should get a medal for being shit and where we are supposed to be shit at everything and apologies to anyone from the commonwealth for once being their masters.

we have all of the formula one teams based in this country, we have the best football league, we have the best royal family, complete with little black princess, we have the best society if we could sort out the scum the black and the Irish didycoys, we have the best jet engines that power the modern marvel of cheap flights, we have free healthcare, we have free schools, we have elections without tanks on the streets, we have the right to fuck a man in the arse should we ever get curious like Ape, we have unbiased news when Laura Kuntssberg is on holiday, we have big white cliffs and 23 miles of water between us and the French.......there are so many wonderful things to be joyous about.  So celebrate them.

otherwise fuck off to the Ukraine and see what you are missing you fucking thick ill informed cunt.

brexit will have its problems but in the long term is a good thing.

You missed out our World class musical talent from the 1960's onward, well, at least until that cunt Cowell stuck his oar in, the tone deaf, fuck bucket.

Guest Erroreptile404
40 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’m the de facto mayor of this one horse town. Fuck off.

You're the de facto village idiot that people chuck horse shit at while you're shackled in stocks. Fuck off.

Guest Erroreptile404
16 hours ago, Bubba C said:

You’re giving the soppy cunt far too much credit. A life of cleaning toilets and servitude awaits the remedial sap. 

@EreptileDysfunction, you’re done here. 

Quite funny considering when i was fairly new to this site, you were pissing yourself laughing at my posts and made me a member of the "clique" wanker.

I didn't know you could afford a BMW Z4 on toilet cleaning wages either. Tosser.

5 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Quite funny considering when i was fairly new to this site, you were pissing yourself laughing at my posts and made me a member of the "clique" wanker.

I didn't know you could afford a BMW Z4 on toilet cleaning wages either. Tosser.

Clique membership means nothing these days. They signed up snowflake, and much as I like the daft brummie, he'd be the first to admit he barely speaks English, and thinks punctuation is the little lines on toilet paper that allows you to tear it.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I was tired. Ask eric how it can effect people. 

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Clique membership means nothing these days. They signed up snowflake, and much as I like the daft brummie, he'd be the first to admit he barely speaks English, and thinks punctuation is the little lines on toilet paper that allows you to tear it.

Note how i didn't actually accept the "clique" membership either.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

There is no clique. Thicko. 

Why do you wankers always bang on about it all the time and take great pride in it then? 

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

To create the illusion of an invitation only elite, to wind up the peasants with inferiority issues.

Hope you're not referring to me there eric, cos i certainly don't have inferiority issues.