CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who post stories just to stir up shit

Snowy

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Of course you’ve never read the book. 

That means you haven’t actually looked up a single fact to verify any of your claims.

When I said cardboard signs at EDL rallys shouldn’t be relied on I was joking, but in hindsight it’s advice you should take on board.

The police believe it's happening all over the country, and are asking for girls to come forward. A few sackings has made them realise their jobs are at risk, so we may soon find out the true scale.

The next court case looks like it's in London. The more that come forward, the more it will encourage others to seek justice. I have a feeling this is going to be massive. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/london-grooming-gang-new-exposed-found-police-warning-children-abuse-girls-uk-newham-stratford-a8099346.html

2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Of course you’ve never read the book. 

That means you haven’t actually looked up a single fact to verify any of your claims.

When I said cardboard signs at EDL rallys shouldn’t be relied on I was joking, but in hindsight it’s advice you should take on board.

A

Guest White van man
3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

A

Sorry, I expected it would be a bit much for you to comprehend, so just for you..........It's a book about bad people.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, White van man said:

The police believe it's happening all over the country, and are asking for girls to come forward. A few sackings has made them realise their jobs are at risk, so we may soon find out the true scale.

The next court case looks like it's in London. The more that come forward, the more it will encourage others to seek justice. I have a feeling this is going to be massive. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/london-grooming-gang-new-exposed-found-police-warning-children-abuse-girls-uk-newham-stratford-a8099346.html

Nobody is arguing with you that there have been, and probably still are, active rape gangs in the UK comprised of Pakistani men.

What people take umbrage with is your intellectually dishonest use of totally fabricated facts, which are a direct result of you being a wholly uninformed, idiotic bigot.

Guest Lady Penelope
33 minutes ago, White van man said:

Sorry, I expected it would be a bit much for you to comprehend, so just for you..........It's a book about bad people.

Have you ever read any Sherlock Holmes books .. lots of bad people in them.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Have you ever read any Sherlock Holmes books .. lots of bad people in them.

I’ve read a few, but good people win in the end.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

I’ve read a few, but good people win in the end.

The Mind Of Mr J. G. Reeder is entertaining and there is plenty of 1920s bigotry in it too.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, Penelope said:

The Mind Of Mr J. G. Reeder is entertaining and there is plenty of 1920s bigotry in it too.

One for my holiday list, thank you ma’am.

Guest White van man
47 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Nobody is arguing with you that there have been, and probably still are, active rape gangs in the UK comprised of Pakistani men.

What people take umbrage with is your intellectually dishonest use of totally fabricated facts, which are a direct result of you being a wholly uninformed, idiotic bigot.

There's 50,000 towns in england. That DOES NOT mean it's happening in every town. Over 40 years, 1 million would mean an average of one girl every 2 years in each town. There was 1400 in one town alone. 1000 in another, 900 in another. Why do you find the figures idiotic. The scale of the problem isn't to be found in big cities. Look at the little towns with small pakistani populations and the amount of that population who rape the girls. That's where the real investigations should be to really highlight the problem. Heres, 5 more new cases to look through.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/calderdale-grooming-gang-police-arrest-20-men-involvement-child-sexual-abuse-trafficking-girls-add-a8155541.html

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, White van man said:

There's 50,000 towns in england. That DOES NOT mean it's happening in every town. Over 40 years, 1 million would mean an average of one girl every 2 years in each town. There was 1400 in one town alone. 1000 in another, 900 in another. Why do you find the figures idiotic. 

It's idiotic because its based on you literally pulling random figures out your arse that you think sound about right to you. You have no knowledge on the subject at all. By your own admission you haven't even read one book on the matter, just a few Facebook memes.

Guest White van man
18 minutes ago, Penelope said:

This misses some but there are around 2,000 towns in England at the most, nothing like 50,000 on your "50,000 ratio almost everyone in England would be at it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_towns_in_England

There's 48,300 citys, towns and villages. Obviously there's more going on in citys than villages. That's why i said average.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, White van man said:

There's 48,300 citys, towns and villages. Obviously there's more going on in citys than villages. That's why i said average.

Much more likely to be going on in small villages. You need to get out more.

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, Ape said:

What about hamlets?

I'd like to know White Van Man's expert opinion on the difference between minority noncing in say, a historic market town such as Ludlow, as opposed to a new town like Welwyn Garden City. Perhaps he can formulate numbers out of thin air, draw a few graphs out of crayons on his parent's living room wall, cross reference it with a wikipedia article and let us know.

Guest White van man
34 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I'd like to know White Van Man's expert opinion on the difference between minority noncing in say, a historic market town such as Ludlow, as opposed to a new town like Welwyn Garden City. Perhaps he can formulate numbers out of thin air, draw a few graphs out of crayons on his parent's living room wall, cross reference it with a wikipedia article and let us know.

4 getting deported from Ludlow. Nothing on the other place

http://www.ludlowadvertiser.co.uk/news/15081315.Four_members_of_child_sex_grooming_gang_face_deportation_after_legal_defeat/#comments-anchor

44 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Fuck me you’re dense, aren’t you?

It’s funny, though, how every time anyone mentions a specific town WVM finds a genuine link about an Asian grooming gang there. Maybe he’s on to something?

Whether the “one million” figure is justified or not (for the avoidance of doubt, it’s not) I'm surprised to see veteran cunts getting all vexed about it and missing an important underlying point. The vast majority of the victims of such gangs are the sort of lowlife benefit-dependent chavettes who’d fuck you for chips, and have fewer prospects in life than Shannon fucking Matthews. Surely the religion of peace would be doing us a big favour by raping and murdering as many of them as possible before the cycle perpetuates?

• Like 3

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

It’s funny, though, how every time anyone mentions a specific town WVM finds a genuine link about an Asian grooming gang there. Maybe he’s on to something?

Whether the “one million” figure is justified or not (for the avoidance of doubt, it’s not) I'm surprised to see veteran cunts getting all vexed about it and missing an important underlying point. The vast majority of the victims of such gangs are the sort of lowlife benefit-dependent chavettes who’d fuck you for chips, and have fewer prospects in life than Shannon fucking Matthews. Surely the religion of peace would be doing us a big favour by raping and murdering as many of them as possible before the cycle perpetuates?

What was that loud bang, I think WVMs head just exploded in a fit of uncontrolled rage, Now you have gone and fucking done it Baws.