CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who post stories just to stir up shit

Snowy

Guest White van man
Just now, Ape said:

What did this data gathering entail? Have you been undercover, investigating a broad cross section of Pakistani males, in a broad cross section of cities, towns, villages and hamlets? Or have you just been on Google?

Couple of hours after work on google inbetween watching Planet of the apes. But that's the point. It shows the people who are supposed to be running the country know there's a problem and how big it is. I have a feeling this is going to snowball. 

4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Darwin would probably support it though Bill.  A species must adapt and evolve to survive.  With this ever expanding lot of chronically unemployable, benefit leeching cunts on the rise, there is no positive outcome for the rest. Some of them MUST die off.  I don't have a problem if it is from drug over doses, KFC cardiac incidents, or a good back alley Ripper-- esque knifing.....I'd settle for the cunts using bed sheets to hang themselves out of a window in a newly renovated Glenfell Tower. 

If we had a truely progressive government, who thought in 50 year cycles instead of 5, killing off these feckless leaches would be at the top of the agenda. At the very least, sterilisation through a nationwide, 48 hours worth of spiked KFC bargain buckets would get most of them. Those left alive could be utilised collecting the tattooed corpses for burning in power stations.

22 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Laura Kuntssberg tells stories to stir shitnup,every evening on the BBC unbiased as fuck news if you are a fucking Liberal, muzzer loving, lesbian, gay, BLT sandwich.  If they support that bunch of shite weird shit stabbing society how on earth can they be unbiased?  Shit stabbing shit stirrers!

You can,like the example I gave for thick cunts on social media just ignore the BBC news like I do and see no reason why I'd watch that shite,it's watched by people who want to and ignored by those who don't,simple.

The example I gave was also biased as it's made to get complete fucking simpletons to throw their dummies out as if it was yesterdays  news,without engaging their brain and researching  a little,if a thick as fuck Brummie cunt like me can work that out it can't be that hard.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If we had a truely progressive government, who thought in 50 year cycles instead of 5, killing off these feckless leaches would be at the top of the agenda. At the very least, sterilisation through a nationwide, 48 hours worth of spiked KFC bargain buckets would get most of them. Those left alive could be utilised collecting the tattooed corpses for burning in power stations.

I wish you cunts would leave KFC out of it, after an all day session at Wolverhamptons finest Weatherspoons hostelries, the bargain bucket for one has miraculous qualities that can rejuvenate, fortify and generally sort you out to continue the polish lager revelry.  Ok so its mostly frequented by Lonsdale jogger wearing chavs but there are normal cunts in need of a greasefest too you know.

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I wish you cunts would leave KFC out of it, after an all day session at Wolverhamptons finest Weatherspoons hostelries, the bargain bucket for one has miraculous qualities that can rejuvenate, fortify and generally sort you out to continue the polish lager revelry.  Ok so its mostly frequented by Lonsdale jogger wearing chavs but there are normal cunts in need of a greasefest too you know.

Not a big fan of KFC, I thought it to be  the brothers food.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Monumental cunt said:

Not a big fan of KFC, I thought it to be  the brothers food.

It is, but unlike the kebab shops its open all the time. 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Uncanny. I've just wobbled home from my local Wetherspoons, bargain bucket endowed, to share with the current Ms. Bacon, after which, I intend to sexually harass her...Or, maybe during, I haven't decided yet.

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

It is, but unlike the kebab shops its open all the time. 

We have a kebab van parked in a country lane laybye just off the fosseway outside moreton in marsh.  It’s open very late and does a fabulous array of larger quenching fatty foods.   Best burger I ever dissolved in my stomach was purchased from there.  I fear the brothers soul food lacks the gravity and mass of the burger or badly packed kebab

1 minute ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Uncanny. I've just wobbled home from my local Wetherspoons, bargain bucket endowed, to share with the current Ms. Bacon, after which, I intend to sexually harass her...Or, maybe during, I haven't decided yet.

Amazed you didn’t get a soul,brother on a scooter claw hammering you for that bucket of chicken.  

Has Mr Bacon switched the reading lamp off as you put the key in the door?   She’s gagging for it if she has.  Fact.

34 minutes ago, White van man said:

Couple of hours after work on google inbetween watching Planet of the apes. But that's the point. It shows the people who are supposed to be running the country know there's a problem and how big it is. I have a feeling this is going to snowball. 

So the “three days” was a bit of an exaggeration then?

14 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Tyskie Gronie is one of the best examples of lager anywhere. 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Amazed you didn’t get a soul,brother on a scooter claw hammering you for that bucket of chicken.  

Has Mr Bacon switched the reading lamp off as you put the key in the door?   She’s gagging for it if she has.  Fact.

No cunt comes between me and a large portion o death chicken, especially after 10 pints, 4 tequila slammers and an Irish coffee. 

She's always gagging for it and I don't allow her to read, she knows her limits.

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

make sure you don't make the mistake of washing your hands before sex pestering her, the woman love the aroma of chicken fat saturated hydrogenous fat on a mans hands, if you had a gravy side as well then I cannot see how any woman could resist your advances. Good luck.

Guest Erroreptile404
47 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I like the scene where she clicks her heels in those shiny red shoes and ends up back in Kansas.....what the fuck are you benders crapping on about?  Gay

Watchmen 2009 lol

1 minute ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

No cunt comes between me and a large portion o death chicken, especially after 10 pints, 4 tequila slammers and an Irish coffee. 

She's always gagging for it and I don't allow her to read, she knows her limits.

Spoken like a true Muslim husband, fresh home from the pub.

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Ape said:

So the “three days” was a bit of an exaggeration then?

I am going to bed now Ape,I will sleep soundly knowing that WhiteVanMan is out there and protecting us from rape gangs and brown people in general. night night.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tyskie Gronie is one of the best examples of lager anywhere. 

I’m a kroneberg 1664 fan myself.  With a dash of lemonade of course.  Don’t want to be too manly about my drinking, especially here down south.

back home in Manchester it would be three wickeds and a pint of body’s every round.  Keeping the bottles handy on the table.  Just in case.   Well it is fucking Crumpsall.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Spoken like a true Muslim husband, fresh home from the pub.

Exactly. If she gives me lip, I just grass her up to her mother, who also happens to be my sister. Family honour is paramount.

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I am going to bed now Ape,I will sleep soundly knowing that WhiteVanMan is out there and protecting us from rape gangs and brown people in general. night night.

Unfortunately, whilst you sleep, three white men in a van will probably park up outside your house, break in via the downstairs back window and walk around your kitchen, lounge and hallway searching for your car keys.  Then fuck off in your M3.  Now if you don’t leave your keys downstairs they will be in your bedroom asking you politely where they are?  Don’t worry they won’t switch the light on or shout very much.

this genuinely happened to me last July.

night night, sleep tight.

dont have nightmares about white van cunts.

5 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Exactly. If she gives me lip, I just grass her up to her mother, who also happens to be my sister. Family honour is paramount.

I say that if she doesn’t offer you Anal and a dirty facial finish, go and sleep with one of your other wives, or an older daughter?  Who cares which on Muslim daddies pub night.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
13 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

make sure you don't make the mistake of washing your hands before sex pestering her, the woman love the aroma of chicken fat saturated hydrogenous fat on a mans hands, if you had a gravy side as well then I cannot see how any woman could resist your advances. Good luck.

Chicken fat + fanny fat = Sex mess

Good night.