CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Married Women With Hyphenated Names

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

What a cunt!  No better way to tell your new husband he'll be the one and only forever like holding on to that last bit of single life.  When they introduce you as her first future ex husband....

6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

What a cunt!  No better way to tell your new husband he'll be the one and only forever like holding on to that last bit of single life.  When they introduce you as her first future ex husband....

My Mrs has kept her name as she is gook.  My lad has a hyphenated double barrel name. Makes him sound posh.  It’s a bit like being called. Mr Punk - Ape.  Very classy

Mrs Bubba - Roops just doesn’t cut it though, that’s like two fucking welsh retards together in some sort of farm yard pig act.  i.e. Mrs Jones - Evans.  Just doesn’t work on any level.

plus my Mrs can leave me anytime she likes. I will simply order another one.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

My Mrs has kept her name as she is gook.  My lad has a hyphenated double barrel name. Makes him sound posh.  It’s a bit like being called. Mr Punk - Ape.  Very classy

Mrs Bubba - Roops just doesn’t cut it though, that’s like two fucking welsh retards together in some sort of farm yard pig act.  i.e. Mrs Jones - Evans.  Just doesn’t work on any level.

I’m going to call bullshit on you having an Asian wife. Pile of shit.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Reported

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I'll entertain the fact you're trying to hint at being punkers but thinly vailing it,let me say as a massive fucking piss taker on here you couldn't wipe the faux rich cunts golf shoes and your knee jerk reactions to getting called out has all the earmarks of someone's brain having hemoraige, ive sat here watching you melt down like a kids lollipop In  the sun as there sticky sugar coated shit gets eaten up by the ants that have more brains than them,just fuck off.

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers
30 minutes ago, Snowy said:

I'll entertain the fact you're trying to hint at being punkers but thinly vailing it,let me say as a massive fucking piss taker on here you couldn't wipe the faux rich cunts golf shoes and your knee jerk reactions to getting called out has all the earmarks of someone's brain having hemoraige, ive sat here watching you melt down like a kids lollipop In  the sun as there sticky sugar coated shit gets eaten up by the ants that have more brains than them,just fuck off.

What the esteemed member Snowy is trying to articulate in his own special way, is that the entire forum membership smells blood.

It's feeding time.

4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You have an Asian wife. Good for you. Your son has a hyphenated name. Good for him. That can go with the learning disability he also inherited from you.

Good for you being able to offer nothing more than citizenship to any young lady desperate or stupid enough to mix genes with you. 

Winning.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
46 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

You have an Asian wife. Good for you. Your son has a hyphenated name. Good for him. That can go with the learning disability he also inherited from you.

Good for you being able to offer nothing more than citizenship to any young lady desperate or stupid enough to mix genes with you. 

Winning.

It's total fucking bollocks that he has an Asian wife. He's looked at his idol Mr Farage, seen that he has an European wife and noticed that some people think this gives his Euroskeptic views more credibility.

In classic MC style, he has decided to one-up his hero like he tries to do with everyone else. He's attempted this by saying he has a wife from a place even more far flung and exotic, because he's fucking stupid enough to think it provides him carte blanche to throw around racial slurs.

He can't be a racist, even though he holds racist views and says racist things, because he's failing to get laid by a fictional Asian woman.

6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The mark of a true shitcunt. 

Topped, however, by a guy I know who not only let his wife adopt the hyphenation, but also did it himself. What an utter fucking dildo who now finds himself disbarred from the group for being such a total fucking melt. 

Guest Bill Stickers
25 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

The mark of a true shitcunt. 

Topped, however, by a guy I know who not only let his wife adopt the hyphenation, but also did it himself. What an utter fucking dildo who now finds himself disbarred from the group for being such a total fucking melt. 

My mate's brother just did the very same last week.

He's not under her thumb, she's permanently got it stuck 2 inches into his arse.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Ignorant Cunt said:

The bigger cunt is the cunt that married her.

I would say both horses in that race are coming up lame.  Thick fucking tossers. 

On 6/24/2018 at 7:11 AM, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’m going to call bullshit on you having an Asian wife. Pile of shit.

Ooh dear.  Get with it Bill.  It’s old news.  Get up to 2018 why don’t you.