CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Riche71

I am working in Norway, a British. Been here a fortnight and bumped into a tosser, originates from Portsmouth and funny I have worked in the backyard.

As I see things you always look after each other abroad.

But this cunt from Portsmouth who has been in Norway for over ten years working at the same place (helicopters) and he is so intimidated by fellow countrymen that he goes into overdrive to get a fellow compatriot the sack as quick as possible. He refuses to discuss any problems runs off back to the UK till the Norwegian management does his bidding!

I am sure other people have come across this situation.

But the cunt I would like people to acknowledge is **** ****** a fucking cunt from a town of great people, whom I have some instilling times.

But the cunt lives near Stavangar now a ducking counting whistling.

**** ***** a fucking cunt.

Edited by Mrs Roops

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, scotty said:

.....oh, and welcome, richem71. Make the most of that, it's the only welcome you're likely to get here. My advice is to brace yourself. 

Or pepper his angus.

Guest luke swarm
10 hours ago, richem71 said:

I am working in Norway, a British. Been here a fortnight and bumped into a tosser, originates from Portsmouth and funny I have worked in the backyard.

But this cunt from Portsmouth who has been in Norway for over ten years working at the same place (helicopters) and he is so intimidated by fellow countrymen that he goes into overdrive to get a fellow compatriot the sack as quick as possible. He refuses to discuss any problems runs off back to the UK till the Norwegian management does his bidding!

But the cunt I would like people to acknowledge is **** ***** a fucking cunt from a town of great people, whom I have some instilling times.

situation Stavanger, Norway cunting bollocks some bloke ten years aint got refuses problems uk Town, helicopters instilling BiJustin shop bosses church abroad random words put together in a pissed up state and have no fucking idea what the cunting fuck you are on about. .

I hope that this solves your problem Richie 

@richem71, this is your 5 minute warning, GET A FUCKING AVATAR. 

If it’s anything other than your death certificate stating cause of death as ‘unbridled stupidity’, then look the fuck out. 

Welcome, by the way. 

Edited by Bubba C
Are you the Fucking sheep? Or worse, Albert?
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm seriously doubting that you are "a British". What is this "ducking counting whistling" that you speak of?

Am not British correct but English and fucking cunting spell checker ducks me off too

Guest Erroreptile404
6 minutes ago, richem71 said:

This is the most boring country on the planet and I wouldn't entertain any of them 

I was going to ask how Norway was, always heard it was a nice country.

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I was going to ask how Norway was, always heard it was a nice country.

its a lovely country Reptile, only problem is that its full of illiterate unfunny cunts who don't know how to use google translate or spellchecker.

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, richem71 said:

Am not British correct but English and fucking cunting spell checker ducks me off too

Our esteemed administrative staff have requested we at least give new punters a chance.  You've had and wasted yours.  I suspect you are nothing that resembles a genuine NEW punter, but some stupid cunt escaped from a cooler cell with a new ID.  Having said that, let me be the first to say FUCK OFF AND KILL YOURSELF.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, richem71 said:

I doff my cap to your sheer arrogance and goodwill on the breathing in and out thing

I suggest you refrain from mentioning breathing.  Most people are already of the belief you have not earned the right.

Guest Bill Stickers
10 hours ago, richem71 said:

But the cunt I would like people to acknowledge is **** ***** a fucking cunt from a town of great people, whom I have some instilling times.

Fuck off ProfB

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
45 minutes ago, richem71 said:

How do I fuck this spell checker off

You work with helicopters, but have difficulty with a spell checker, right?

God help us.

Fuck off Ape.

Guest Alfie Noakes

This is the worst newbie nom in the history of cunts corner. If ever there was a case for nuking Norway then this is it.

Go and lick the third rail you utter oxygen thief.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

You work with helicopters, but have difficulty with a spell checker, right?

God help us.

Fuck off Ape.

somebody's got to clean the bugs splattered on the windscreen TB. An important job high paid job reserved for special people.