CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Businesses that get you to work for them For Free

Guest N/A

21 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not exactly, not for the first time your clarification reveals yet more contradictions.

The previous developers, Goodmans International Pty (Aus) did indeed withdraw in 2008/9 as planning officers not only deemed the Goodmans proposals to build a warehouse park as "not viable" but were scathing of the complete absence of proposals to detoxify the site. Contrary to your assertion that your dining companion had put in a good word it seems that English Heritage were dead against the idea and furthermore would not change their minds on any industrial redevelopment. In the end a new developer entered the scene and secured a £7.8 million grant to clean up the site. They also waged a slick, professional PR campaign to win over the planning authorities, the local population and English Heritage with plans for a landscaped 600 residential unit with country parks. The clean up is almost complete and it is anticipated that housing units will be offered for sale in 2020.

I wont speculate why the previous (failed) developers and you parted company so soon after the Goodmans debacle but I imagine that far from having a series of agreeable dinners with Sir Barry I suspect your meeting was confined to a tea & biscuit break during a council sponsored stakeholder meeting. I suspect you cornered the great man and instead of taking aboard his concerns you bored him to death with explanations of how, with the aid of a flux capacitor kit, you squeezed 500 extra horses into whatever fantasy car you imagined you owned, having hidden the works Astravan around the corner. Maybe you showed him a well thumbed catalogue from Mrs Aquino's Ladyboy Emporium, and pointing to a photo, exclaimed, "see this fabulously titted one? I'm having her shipped over!" No doubt Sir Barry, politely made his excuses and left...

Goodman’s had the site after us.  We paved the way for the site coming forward.  But as with all ground breaking work it proved too hard at the time for people to support it.  You wear them down and eventually they give in.   A bit like me with you.  

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Goodman’s had the site after us.  We paved the way for the site coming forward.  But as with all ground breaking work it proved too hard at the time for people to support it.  You wear them down and eventually they give in.   A bit like me with you.  

Aside from a few cowboys who wanted to re-activate some components of the toxin spewing site there were no other property developers who submitted redevelopment proposals. Nevertheless, I was half expecting you to move the time-line goal posts and in doing so avoid explaining one the biggest lies you've made. If you recall, you involved Sir Barry as part of a cack-handed attempt to add heft to your assertion that you obtained planning permission to slap on an extension to a listed c16th farmhouse within an AONB. You said that the heritage monuments expert was not only sympathetic but supported industrial redevelopment adjacent to Bolsover Castle. In fact it was the complete opposite.

52 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Aside from a few cowboys who wanted to re-activate some components of the toxin spewing site there were no other property developers who submitted redevelopment proposals. Nevertheless, I was half expecting you to move the time-line goal posts and in doing so avoid explaining one the biggest lies you've made. If you recall, you involved Sir Barry as part of a cack-handed attempt to add heft to your assertion that you obtained planning permission to slap on an extension to a listed c16th farmhouse within an AONB. You said that the heritage monuments expert was not only sympathetic but supported industrial redevelopment adjacent to Bolsover Castle. In fact it was the complete opposite.

You’re fucking awesome these days, Roops.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I take it that the site you're referring to, is this one?  He certainly was a useless cunt. Nothing changes though, does it. 

Harry-Goodman.jpg

22 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

A good meaty slap across the chops about the same time that she's telling you that ya have penis like a maggot and ya fuck like a pensioner...step close n let her have it ...watch the shock on her face 

Panzerknacker 

I’ll leave wife beating, and the rape of farmyard animals, to you and your kind, OTMRIP.

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yawn yawn who cares?  There is  only you and me in this conversation love,  and I left two days ago.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yawn yawn who cares?  There is  only you and me in this conversation love,  and I left two days ago.

Were you back tomorrow?

On 8/5/2018 at 9:14 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Many apologies Walter, I was under the impression you were trying to wear me down.

There’s to much fat on you to wear you down Roops, we all know that.   You are like one of those elephant legs in a kebab shop that no matter how much is cut off, it just stays the same.  Fat and ugly.

41 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

There’s to much fat on you to wear you down Roops, we all know that.   You are like one of those elephant legs in a kebab shop that no matter how much is cut off, it just stays the same.  Fat and ugly.

Talking of big fat porkies, it hasn't gone unnoticed that there is no more meat on the bone of contention - not even a scrap.

23 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Talking of big fat porkies, it hasn't gone unnoticed that there is no more meat on the bone of contention - not even a scrap.

You can’t help yourself can you.  You think everyone has lived a life of abject squallar in poverty, with no money or success in life, just like you.  Give it a rest fatty.

18 hours ago, Bertie Biceps said:

You are not a bouncer by any chance are you Walter?

No but Roops is a bouncer. Especially when she sits on some fat black cock.  One flubber and she goes all night. It’s those ripples of fat. Once they get in motion it’s like a fucking lipid tsunami.  Just can’t stop it.

are you her brother? No?  Well stop acting like her fucking guardian angel.

Edited by N/A

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

No but Roops is a bouncer. Especially when she sits on some fat black cock.  One flubber and she goes all night. It’s those ripples of fat. Once they get in motion it’s like a fucking lipid tsunami.  Just can’t stop it.

are you her brother? No?  Well stop acting like her fucking guardian angel.

Errrm...

how long do you reckon you'll get this time? Calling anyone a nonce gets you cooler time, but CCs sacred cow..

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

are you her brother? No?  Well stop acting like her fucking guardian angel you *****.

Are you OK Mon's?