CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shape of things to come

PANZER MURPHY

19 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

A large portion of the responsibility for the quality of life that a young child is afforded sits with it's parents. A woman who has experienced the trauma of rape is likely not going to be in a good mental place when it comes to raising a child in a stable environment. Or maybe she will, the point is that she deserves the right to make that decision.

Any reasonable person knows this to be true.  I get that you thrive on trolling, but this is in very bad taste.

My wife coped just fine.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2018 at 11:47 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Precisely. One of the reasons the UK should leave the isolationist protectionism of the EU is the ability to make deals with the rest of the world. Eire is not allowed to do that, which may explain as to why 57% (and rising) of Irish exports are within EU borders. It could be argued with some justification that EU member states are isolating themselves from the rest of the world.

As much as 57%, eh?

Oh Roops. EU this, Brexit that. It's hot outside. It's going to get hotter. Would you like to sink some ice-cold beer with me over a freshly home-cooked dinner in my south-facing garden? We can passionately debate the simple yet more enjoyable things in life, such as books, films, sleeping, cars, sport, food, Pansy et al.

All this, following a gentle dog-walk along one of many beautiful local beaches. There's a (sophisticated) pub within walking distance, too, so why not tell your husband you'll be going away on business for a couple of days? I'm sure you'll be brilliant at it.

I'll pick you up from a secret Llanduno location in my RS5, if you like.

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

As much as 57%, eh?

Oh Roops. EU this, Brexit that. It's hot outside. It's going to get hotter. Would you like to sink some ice-cold beer with me over a freshly home-cooked dinner in my south-facing garden? We can passionately debate the simple yet more enjoyable things in life, such as books, films, sleeping, cars, sport, food, Pansy et al.

All this, following a gentle dog-walk along one of many beautiful local beaches. There's a (sophisticated) pub within walking distance, too, so why not tell your husband you'll be going away on business for a couple of days? I'm sure you'll be brilliant at it.

I'll pick you up from a secret Llanduno location in my RS5, if you like.

Hmm, Books - not an avid reader of books, well not the sorta books you'd be interested in, Films - sure, intelligent sci-fi, some classics (3rd Man is my fave) and designer violence (John Wick) Sleeping - nothing to discuss, Only require 4 hours sleep and a 20 minute midday nap. Cars- oh yes! Sport - only interested in x-country & mountain running, Food, I'm the anti-foodie, I'm addicted to fast food, Pansy -WTF? I think that covers all we have to discuss, in any case for a few rare weeks all my children are at home having completed Uni. Aside from Xmas, hatches, matches & dispatches its unlikely the whole family will be together again so I'm not going anywhere for a few months.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hmm, Books - not an avid reader of books, well not the sorta books you'd be interested in, Films - sure, intelligent sci-fi, some classics (3rd Man is my fave) and designer violence (John Wick) Sleeping - nothing to discuss, Only require 4 hours sleep and a 20 minute midday nap. Cars- oh yes! Sport - only interested in x-country & mountain running, Food, I'm the anti-foodie, I'm addicted to fast food, Pansy -WTF? I think that covers all we have to discuss, in any case for a few rare weeks all my children are at home having completed Uni. Aside from Xmas, hatches, matches & dispatches its unlikely the whole family will be together again so I'm not going anywhere for a few months.

I take it that's a no, then?

Guest Erroreptile404
27 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

What's designer violence 

Panzerknacker 

It's when you stamp on a spud sucker's head repeatedly with a pair of Louis Vuittons