CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stockpiling

PANZER MURPHY

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Slippers said:

It is also interesting read what Jezza has said in depth, he would continue the leave process as he has explained as leaving wood give him the chance to bring the utilities and railways back under state ownership. TBH we are fukked until we deal with the globalisers and bury them in the sand (and the EU is part of that).

Leaving wood? Where the fuck does he leave it?

8 minutes ago, Slippers said:

It is also interesting read what Jezza has said in depth, he would continue the leave process as he has explained as leaving wood give him the chance to bring the utilities and railways back under state ownership. TBH we are fukked until we deal with the globalisers and bury them in the sand (and the EU is part of that).

Nationalise the railways again? Fucking Corbyn bullshit. There are too many cunts making a fortune from it for them to hand it back. If Catweazle gets in and starts trying to pressurise them, they'll just make it ridiculously impossible.

Corbyn) "I want the rail network back".

Execs) "sure, twelvety billion pounds per kilometre of track".

Delusional pipe dreams of a baboon shagging, imbecilic hippy cunt.

5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Leaving wood? Where the fuck does he leave it?

On the tip..where y'all heading . Ooo..the frog company EDL will also probably throw the switch and all only they'll enjoy it ..Probs have vino n garlic party while they do it 

Panzerknacker 

11 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

On the tip..where y'all heading . Ooo..the frog company EDL will also probably throw the switch and all only they'll enjoy it ..Probs have vino n garlic party while they do it 

Panzerknacker 

The English Defence League have certainly changed their modus operandii since I last checked in on them

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Jiggerycock said:

The English Defence League have certainly changed their modus operandii since I last checked in on them

Our Defence League/Troops, need a boost of morale. It's time to release Vera Lynn.  

1 minute ago, Jiggerycock said:

Yes, the English Defence League have had to have a big rethink, since it became apparent that having or voicing an opinion is, in the eyes of the government and police, a far more arrestable offence than making bombs, stabbing people and raping children.

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nationalise the railways again? Fucking Corbyn bullshit. There are too many cunts making a fortune from it for them to hand it back. If Catweazle gets in and starts trying to pressurise them, they'll just make it ridiculously impossible.

Virgin East Coast recently taken back from the most aggressive franchise holder (actually 90% owned by Stagecoach). In practical terms very easy to take back when free from EU rules.

1 minute ago, Slippers said:

Virgin East Coast recently taken back from the most aggressive franchise holder (actually 90% owned by Stagecoach). In practical terms very easy to take back when free from EU rules.

Spudmunchers are making plans to remove our 90 day emergency oil reserve from y'all and all..the gay Indian mite float over a few pallets of spuds n a jar of uncle Ben's curry sauce to you

Lol

Panzerknacker 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, the English Defence League have had to have a big rethink, since it became apparent that having or voicing an opinion is, in the eyes of the government and police, a far more arrestable offence than making bombs, stabbing people and raping children.

According to Mouth Almighty, they seem to have diversified into the supply of frogs and arranging vino and garlic parties too.

What the Energy Company EDF have to say on this matter remains a mystery - but doubtless Nostraseamus will be along in, ooooh, 90 seconds (judging him on his mean response time to any Brexit-related post), to enlighten us all

1 hour ago, Slippers said:

A factor different from the past is that I think that most people in the rest of the UK would be perfectly happy to cast Ulster adrift and even happier if it became part of the republic.

Paddy is a moron, spud-thick Mick, 
Breeds like a rabbit, thinks with his pick. 
Anything floors him if he can't fight or drink it, 
Round 'em up in Ulster, tow it out and sink it.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Y'all got too used to getting yer own way n talking down to yer commonwealth whilst pillaging it's resources yer beginning to realise the eu is not the commonwealth and yer not as big as ya thought ya were 

Lol

Panzerknacker 

Sorry.. when was the last time Britain "pillaged" the commonwealth? early 19th century if at all?

I think yiz been on the Guiness again yiz pissed up, Brexit obsessed Oirish cunt.

EreptileDysfunction

7 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Sorry.. when was the last time Britain "pillaged" the commonwealth? early 19th century if at all?

I think yiz been on the Guiness again yiz pissed up, Brexit obsessed Oirish cunt.

EreptileDysfunction

Much more recent than that, but certain of the commonwealth countries will be more than happy to increase or restart trading with us as we tend to be less piccy than the folkes they are presently selling to. I have suspicion that the Paddy farmers will also be looking to sort the trading issues out asap after Brexit as again we are a lot easier to sell agricultural products to than the piccy froggies and ironheads.

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Paddy is a moron, spud-thick Mick, 
Breeds like a rabbit, thinks with his pick. 
Anything floors him if he can't fight or drink it, 
Round 'em up in Ulster, tow it out and sink it.

Won't be too long before the porridge wogs wake up n get niccy to to have another go at this independence lark 

Lol

Panzerknacker 

7 minutes ago, Slippers said:

Much more recent than that, but certain of the commonwealth countries will be more than happy to increase or restart trading with us as we tend to be less piccy than the folkes they are presently selling to. I have suspicion that the Paddy farmers will also be looking to sort the trading issues out asap after Brexit as again we are a lot easier to sell agricultural products to than the piccy froggies and ironheads.

Ya may not be able to afford our stuff we realise that and have made arrangements 

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
25 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

EreptileDysfunction

At the very earliest In 2003:

little_britain_cast_41718l.jpg

11 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Won't be too long before the porridge wogs wake up n get niccy to to have another go at this independence lark 

Lol

Panzerknacker 

I once read a book by a retired SAS major, who stated that in an ideal world, he would have tasked the regiment with training a hundred or so thousand army regulars and forming them into hunter/killer assassination squads, to go door to door from the top of NI down to the tip of south and wipe every paddy from the face of the earth.

i can only assume that he formulated this idea whilst on undercover recon in some pub, and ended up chatting to you about politics for an hour.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I once read a book by a retired SAS major, who stated that in an ideal world, he would have tasked the regiment with training a hundred or so thousand army regulars and forming them into hunter/killer assassination squads, to go door to door from the top of NI down to the tip of south and wipe every paddy from the face of the earth.

i can only assume that he formulated this idea whilst on undercover recon in some pub, and ended up chatting to you about politics for an hour.

I remember him..or rather a student of his..robbie o' nairac he called himself..made the fundamental mistake of askin for haffa Guinness with black currant in it ..ended up in a meat processing factory 8 out of 10 cats prefer him 

Lol

panzerknacker 

Guest Alfie Noakes

I initially did not want to leave Europe, but knackered pansy has proved that there are very good reasons to have less close ties with him.

58 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ya may not be able to afford our stuff we realise that and have made arrangements 

Panzerknacker 

You do talk utter rot most times, Panzy. Is this deliberate?

I haven't the time nor energy to sieve through the mountain of shite you've uploaded to this thread, but the above quote is a more obvious example of made-up rubbish.

Bearing in mind that 39% of Eire's total Agri-food (incl processed and manufactured) exports is shipped to the UK which includes 90%  of cereal & cereal preparations, I'm curious to know what these "arrangements" consists of?*

*Source: Eurostat COMEXT.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You do talk utter rot most times, Panzy. Is this deliberate?

I haven't the time nor energy to sieve through the mountain of shite you've uploaded to this thread, but the above quote is a more obvious example of made-up rubbish.

Bearing in mind that 39% of Eire's total Agri-food (incl processed and manufactured) exports is shipped to the UK which includes 90%  of cereal & cereal preparations, I'm curious to know what these "arrangements" consists of?*

*Source: Eurostat COMEXT.

Don't get cranky with me roops baby..I've simply repeated what's on the daily papers ..y'all may not talk about it but rest of us do 

Panzerknacker