CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blubbing women

Guest 'eavensabove
39 minutes ago, scotty said:

He's Scottish, eavens. He's always wasted, ffs his favourite film is trainspotting. 

Well, the bloke in the canoe, is a Choc. That must count for something, surely?

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
6 hours ago, scotty said:

ffs his favourite film is trainspotting. 

Apart from the shit plastic baby on the ceiling scene, it is a very good fucking film though.

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

No, I found out after consulting with contacts at the NSA, GCHQ and the Tin-Foil Origami Club.

So ..was he all like..they think I'm full of shite Mrs roops..but I'm really smart I've a degree in newts and spawn management plus I've this cool ponytail that I sometimes bun up when I'm like... in the field ..that's what us guys call work..Ya know...the field 

panzerknacker 

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

So ..was he all like..they think I'm full of shite Mrs roops..but I'm really smart I've a degree in newts and spawn management plus I've this cool ponytail that I sometimes bun up when I'm like... in the field ..that's what us guys call work..Ya know...the field 

panzerknacker 

Nope. Stubbs has not contacted or revealed anything to us. I found out by the simple expedient of searching the registration email. Yet again, someone has picked up a on what is perceived to be a clue and magnified its relevance out of all proportion and yet again any semblance of common sense is trampled on by the mass hysteria of pack mentality.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nope. Stubbs has not contacted or revealed anything to us. I found out by the simple expedient of searching the registration email. Yet again, someone has picked up a on what is perceived to be a clue and magnified its relevance out of all proportion and yet again any semblance of common sense is trampled on by the mass hysteria of pack mentality.

Ya make that sound like a bad thing roops baby..isn't that the essence an charm  of the corner..sense n logic are as welcome here as a couple with herpes at a swingers party 

Panzerknacker 

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ya make that sound like a bad thing roops baby..isn't that the essence an charm  of the corner..sense n logic are as welcome here as a couple with herpes at a swingers party 

Panzerknacker 

Nothing charming about doxing, Pansy, whether out of malice or cheap thrills.

Guest Alfie Noakes
40 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

He should ask dickie doubleday what he thinks about doxing.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I Dunno..if yer going to come on a forum throwing abuse at randomers whilst revealing personal information about yourself I think you deserve all that comes your way as baws said a while ago..there are some genuine cunts on here ..fuk im and his brittle shell 

Panzerknacker 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I Dunno..if yer going to come on a forum throwing abuse at randomers whilst revealing personal information about yourself I think you deserve all that comes your way as baws said a while ago..there are some genuine cunts on here ..fuk im and his brittle shell 

Panzerknacker 

Irony is that he is accusing others of having "thin skins" but having no skin himself .. something that seems to afflict the cartel folks.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Have you nothing better to do than skulk around on here, trying to shit stir? Fuck off.

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nope. Stubbs has not contacted or revealed anything to us. I found out by the simple expedient of searching the registration email.

Using information supplied for one purpose to track down and identify a punter IRL - who do you think you are, fucking Facebook? 

Guest 'eavensabove
44 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Using information supplied for one purpose to track down and identify a punter IRL - who do you think you are, fucking Facebook? 

She thinks she's lots of things. As so too do we, and every other cunt, over oh so many years. An old leopard, never changes its: Spot.

Why, it's a marriage made in 'eaven, The Admin Family.

Edited by 'eavensabove
"You rang!"

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I Dunno..if yer going to come on a forum throwing abuse at randomers whilst revealing personal information about yourself I think you deserve all that comes your way as baws said a while ago..there are some genuine cunts on here ..fuk im and his brittle shell  that a punternotworked

Panzerknacker 

Nobody revealed anything other than anecdotal narrative. Unfortunately a collection of Clouseau's, for reasons best known to themselves, followed a false line of enquiry and pulled random names and businesses out of thin air.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

..Some, supposedly.

Are there not 'rules' about doctoring 'members' posts and altering the contents? Check with Spot. He's sitting next to you.

Edited by 'eavensabove