CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blubbing women

Guest Bill Stickers

Laughable that you think any woman has any interest in manipulating you.

What would they have to gain from exploiting a whining little sap with no cash and a micro penis?

6 minutes ago, nocti said:

Has an IP ban been lifted this week on some forgotten inbred backwater village, with just three pubs and a mental asylum?

Actually we have only one pub and the mental asylum was converted into a poundland

Just now, William T.D. Stickers said:

Laughable that you think any woman has any interest in manipulating you.

What would they have to gain from exploiting a whining little sap with no cash and a micro penis?

Better a micro penis than just a big clit.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, nuke2000 said:

the mental asylum was converted into a poundland

I'm sorry to hear that. Have you considered petitioning the council to open an establishment more within your budget?

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, nuke2000 said:

Better a micro penis than just a big clit.

What was this woman saying to you when she turned on the water works? Please stop raping me?

Guest Alfie Noakes
33 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

What was this woman saying to you when she turned on the water works? Please stop raping me?

That was close to the knuckle, like the ground is to nuke2000's.

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It happens. Ask Decs. 

Gyppo, I can imagine you trying to play the damsel in distress card. Stood in a puddle of your own piss in a Wetherspoon's, your massive size 12 feet squeezed into a pair of stilletos and mascara and tears streaming down into your five o'clock shadow.

If your hairy chest and 6'4 frame doesn't give you away, you'll be rumbled as soon as you get up to do a pitch perfect rendition of Barry White on the karaoke.

You make me fucking sick.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Gyppo, I can imagine you trying to play the damsel in distress card. Stood in a puddle of your own piss in a Wetherspoon's, your massive size 12 feet squeezed into a pair of stilletos and mascara and tears streaming down into your five o'clock shadow.

If your hairy chest and 6'4 frame doesn't give you away, you'll be rumbled as soon as you get up to do a pitch perfect rendition of Barry White on the karaoke.

You make me fucking sick.

Decs decs decs. Do the right thing and withdraw. You will not beat me verbally. I'll tell you that for nothing. I make you sick? Brilliant. That makes me very happy.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, forteanc said:

Your all so very fucking witty on here  hur hur hur    👏

32 minutes ago, forteanc said:

fuck off you wanker

Someone needs to nominate blubbing newbies. What a little bitch.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Decs decs decs. Do the right thing and withdraw. You will not beat me verbally. I'll tell you that for nothing. I make you sick? Brilliant. That makes me very happy.

You’re drunk, you slack-lipped old tramp. 

Of late, you’ve picked fights with Roops and Decs, when you possess the life experience and intellect of a pebble. 

Are you retarded? 

• Like 1