CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Well-off Begging and the gullible public

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Bullseye!

Talk about shooting fish in a barrel. I’m fucking bored now......too fucking easy.

Fuck you wankers.

Bullseye indeed. It's probably not the first time you've been on the receiving end of a good rattling from a couple of men, Judge.

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

“FAT face”. How would you know I have a fat face? There’s nothing in my words that could lead you to that conclusion so you have to make things up because you can’t handle having the piss taken out of you.

Fucking hell, I stagger back in from an all-night party with a dead prostitute under my arm, and I have to read this pile of fucking shit.

Based on a large statistical universe of your own descriptions of consumption over the years (almost entirely pub followed by takeaway with, tellingly, “No salad, Stavros”) I can very roughly estimate your average daily calorie intake as 7,225.71.

Harder to establish is your actual calorie usage. However, as none of your witty slice-of-life posts ever begin “While out jogging...” or “I was at the gym the other day…” I think we’re entitled to assume it’s 3.

Coupled with the other clues you've scattered hither and yon, it should actually be possible to construct a reasonably accurate photofit. However, in the absence of @Roadkill (where is that cunt the one time he’s actually needed?) this is the closest I can get.

681c88be69b62ee7da1153e3caa4ff1e.jpeg

• Like 4

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking hell, I stagger back in from an all-night party with a dead prostitute under my arm, and I have to read this pile of fucking shit.

Based on a large statistical universe of your own descriptions of consumption over the years (almost entirely pub followed by takeaway with, tellingly, “No salad, Stavros”) I can very roughly estimate your average daily calorie intake as 7,225.71.

Harder to establish is your actual calorie usage. However, as none of your witty slice-of-life posts ever begin “While out jogging...” or “I was at the gym the other day…” I think we’re entitled to assume it’s 3.

Coupled with the other clues you've scattered hither and yon, it should actually be possible to construct a reasonably accurate photofit. However, in the absence of @Roadkill (where is that cunt the one time he’s actually needed?) this is the closest I can get.

681c88be69b62ee7da1153e3caa4ff1e.jpeg

I owe you a like. There’s no doubt in my mind the judge is so fat he wears a moo moo and is an extreme mouth breather.