CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Well-off Begging and the gullible public

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

That's right. The bastards who are adequately housed and turn Walter Mitty due to being too tight to buy their own 3 litre bottle of Frosty Jack every day. Not only do the gullible taxpayers stump for the housing, now they give the hairy sweatbags cash and skinny lattes in pity. Where's me sleeping bag.

Just now, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

That's right. The bastards who are adequately housed and turn Walter Mitty due to being too tight to buy their own 3 litre bottle of Frosty Jack every day. Not only do the gullible taxpayers stump for the housing, now they give the hairy sweatbags cash and skinny lattes in pity. Where's me sleeping bag.

Which regional dialect is this in ?

Are you from the Leeward Islands or Milnthorpe ?

True homeless people exist in an almost-quantum state of flammability. On the one hand, they have many layers of ragged clothing and a high alcohol content, but on the other hand they're often so soaked in piss that it takes a whole gallon of petrol to get them started.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Neil said:

Anyone sleeping rough does it out of choice so fuck 'em,fuck 'em all.

Those who sleep rough with Roops don’t get a choice.   She drugs them.

Guest judgetwi

About 4 years ago I spent a few days in York. First day I saw this girl , about 17 years old, sitting on the pavement, wrapped in a blanket and begging. I have to tell you that I have never seen anybody with such a miserable look on their face. I was moved........stuck my hand in my pocket and gave her 3 quid. I felt really good about myself.

Next day I had to go to Leeds and on the way back I was desperate for a piss. I stopped at this pub , on the outskirts of York, and guess who was in there? Oh yes, the same little poverty stricken girl, dressed to the nines, pissing it up with all her mates.

I spent the next day trying to find the bitch and get my money back. Never happened of course and then I had to fuck off back home.

Not an urban myth, a fucking true story. Take or leave it......I learned my lesson that day.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

About 4 years ago I spent a few days in York. First day I saw this girl , about 17 years old, sitting on the pavement, wrapped in a blanket and begging. I have to tell you that I have never seen anybody with such a miserable look on their face. I was moved........stuck my hand in my pocket and gave her 3 quid. I felt really good about myself.

Next day I had to go to Leeds and on the way back I was desperate for a piss. I stopped at this pub , on the outskirts of York, and guess who was in there? Oh yes, the same little poverty stricken girl, dressed to the nines, pissing it up with all her mates.

I spent the next day trying to find the bitch and get my money back. Never happened of course and then I had to fuck off back home.

Not an urban myth, a fucking true story. Take or leave it......I learned my lesson that day.

Utter, utter fucking crap.

Firstly I doubt you’d ever possess the decency or disposable income to offer a beggar £3. 

Secondly, why wait until the next day to stalk the crafty young lady? Why not just approach her in the pub to embarrass her and retrieve your fantasy hard earned? Was it because you were afraid of getting your fat fucking face caved in by a bunch of young girls. 

A much better idea to save the story for 4 years to tell a bunch of cunts who couldn’t give a shit. 

I wish you were an urban myth and didn’t exist.

Good morning. 

• Like 2

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

I saw one once outside Ladbrokes - he had about a fiver in coins, inserted them in to a roulette machine ( Cunts' favourite degenerate drug ) and, 10 minutes later, walked away winning a hundred quid. The next day he was back with fuck all and the game continued. How can a tramp blat  a one-er in one night? Right nasty cunt he is too. 

There was a drive to force them out under New Liebour and it worked. Now the Tories have been in 8 years the cunts are everywhere. 

22 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

I saw one once outside Ladbrokes - he had about a fiver in coins, inserted them in to a roulette machine ( Cunts' favourite degenerate drug ) and, 10 minutes later, walked away winning a hundred quid. The next day he was back with fuck all and the game continued. How can a tramp blat  a one-er in one night? Right nasty cunt he is too. 

There was a drive to force them out under New Liebour and it worked. Now the Tories have been in 8 years the cunts are everywhere. 

More than a whiff of bullshit here. Firstly, you reminisce a distant memory of the tramp: 'I saw one once outside Ladbrokes', yet, later in your post, you claim to know him in the present tense: 'Right nasty cunt he is too'.

Have you considered doing me a favour and sticking your fingers into the same roulette machine's live sockets? Berk.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 8/9/2018 at 6:22 AM, Bubba C said:

Utter, utter fucking crap.

Firstly I doubt you’d ever possess the decency or disposable income to offer a beggar £3. 

Secondly, why wait until the next day to stalk the crafty young lady? Why not just approach her in the pub to embarrass her and retrieve your fantasy hard earned? Was it because you were afraid of getting your fat fucking face caved in by a bunch of young girls. 

A much better idea to save the story for 4 years to tell a bunch of cunts who couldn’t give a shit. 

I wish you were an urban myth and didn’t exist.

Good morning. 

“FAT face”. How would you know I have a fat face? There’s nothing in my words that could lead you to that conclusion so you have to make things up because you can’t handle having the piss taken out of you.

I didn’t say her “mates” were all young girls.... they weren’t, but even if they were, a respectable person like me is hardly going to to get in a row with a bunch of millennial fucking slags.

I went looking to get my money back the next day. If she had refused I would have threatened to phone the coppers (waste of fucking time) and then stood there informing passers by that she was a fucking fake.

Of course you can’t do that sort of shit in London. Within 10 minutes a car load of Roma pikeys would turn up and beat the shit out of me.

You can’t expect a fat, queer, poverty stricken cunt like me to be a hero. 

27 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

“FAT face”. How would you know I have a fat face? There’s nothing in my words that could lead you to that conclusion so you have to make things up because you can’t handle having the piss taken out of you.

I didn’t say her “mates” were all young girls.... they weren’t, but even if they were, a respectable person like me is hardly going to to get in a row with a bunch of millennial fucking slags.

I went looking to get my money back the next day. If she had refused I would have threatened to phone the coppers (waste of fucking time) and then stood there informing passers by that she was a fucking fake.

Of course you can’t do that sort of shit in London. Within 10 minutes a car load of Roma pikeys would turn up and beat the shit out of me.

You can’t expect a fat, queer, poverty stricken cunt like me to be a hero. 

You 'went looking to get my money back the next day'. So you were going to harass a pointless teenager for the sake of three quid. Really?

You must be poor. That said, perhaps Bubba is correct – you are full of shit. I'll wager you've got a porker's face, too.

Guest judgetwi
8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You 'went looking to get my money back the next day'. So you were going to harass a pointless teenager for the sake of three quid. Really?

You must be poor. That said, perhaps Bubba is correct – you are full of shit. I'll wager you've got a porker's face, too.

Fat and poor.....,exactly what I expect from a dimmo like you. Can’t handle being shown up for the WORDS that you actually use so you resort to the usual internet abuse.

I’m surprised you didn’t go down the gay route but it’s only a matter of time before you start accusing members of my family ( who you don’t know actually exist ) of all sorts of sexual deviancy. Then you will accuse me of raping children.

To be fair , there’s fuck all else you can do. You’re as thick as shit, this website is your life and you can’t handle me.

Wanker

Guest DrCunt
4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fat and poor.....,exactly what I expect from a dimmo like you. Can’t handle being shown up for the WORDS that you actually use so you resort to the usual internet abuse.

I’m surprised you didn’t go down the gay route but it’s only a matter of time before you start accusing members of my family ( who you don’t know actually exist ) of all sorts of sexual deviancy. Then you will accuse me of raping children.

To be fair , there’s fuck all else you can do. You’re as thick as shit, this website is your life and you can’t handle me.

Wanker

Despite your loud and frequent claims of being being a fan of the lamb doner, we all know you're really a lover of the foot long pork sausage, Jewdy.

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

Wanker

Perhaps you planned spending half the day seeking out a teenage girl because you needed the extra £3 for Burger King, porky.

2 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Despite your loud and frequent claims of being being a fan of the lamb doner, we all know you're really a lover of the foot long pork sausage, Jewdy.

You may have a point, DC. Jewdy really does seem to deliver more than his fair share of gay-bashing. One can only surmise his repressed homosexual desires have led him to constantly underline his heterosexuality, such is his hidden shame.

I'm beginning to suspect we're in the company of another sweetcorn connoisseur.

Guest judgetwi
13 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Perhaps you planned spending half the day seeking out a teenage girl because you needed the extra £3 for Burger King, porky.

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You may have a point, DC. Jewdy really does seem to deliver more than his fair share of gay-bashing. One can only surmise his repressed homosexual desires have led him to constantly underline his heterosexuality, such is his hidden shame.

I'm beginning to suspect we're in the company of another sweetcorn connoisseur.

Bullseye!

Talk about shooting fish in a barrel. I’m fucking bored now......too fucking easy.

Fuck you wankers.