CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pikey Cunts

Guest Filthy Cunt

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've sent them your address. They should be round your gaff about 11:30 tomorrow morning, assuming their student rail cards haven't expired.

It's school hols you soppy cunt so the spacky bus isn't running. I'll keep and eye out for their mums dropping them off. My 4 year old can teach them to read.

11:30? Sorry @Frank I'm going to have to cancel again

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

yes it is, I expect most of yours start out this colour also before you send them northwards. 

Id never send them south thats were the spics live you greasy virgin CUNT

1 hour ago, John Bull said:

They must be spinning in there fucking graves knowing that there english son deep throats mini cab drivers and balti salesman. no wonder this proud ancient land is in such a fucking state he needs to be shown the door along with his brown boyfriends

*their

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't know who stands for niggs. 

I bet you bend over for them.

Ive got a flaxon hared maidon, I wouldnt taint my blood with boot shine. Why dont you love your country? Are you gay?

14 hours ago, Filthy Cunt said:

Thank you, would I have to pay like the others ? 

She made £13.50 yesterday.  I did ask who gave her the 50p and she said ... all of em.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Yeah alright Abdul, groomed any white girls recently you filthy taxi driving cunt.     

Not your usual line of bants swarm, more my line of discussion.  I do hope your hither to style and vocabulary isn’t going to depart these pages.  2/10 see me after class.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, John Bull said:

*Virgin

I can tell already that You're not a Virgin. You've had more pricks than a second-hand dartboard. All of You yankies are as bent as Hudson. Even Your Presidents have been arse-licking shit-stabbers and/or animal fuckers. What's on Your menu tonight in Nebraska?  Man or Beast? 

3 minutes ago, John Bull said:

Ive got a flaxon hared maidon, I wouldnt taint my blood with boot shine. Why dont you love your country? Are you gay?

Listen you fake little wanker, I was wiping foreign blood off my Doc Martens before you were conceived at the back of a chip shop. 

You would not get into the NF or the BNSM, because you are an oik and have a myriad of diseases, including tertiary AIDS, Herpees and Measles.

Lol 

fuck off.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Monumental cunt said:

Not your usual line of bants swarm, more my line of discussion.  I do hope your hither to style and vocabulary isn’t going to depart these pages.  2/10 see me after class.

apologies for encroaching into your territory MC, I was just baiting the new and quite stupendously dense @John Bull 

I think that's enough of that for now though as Mr Bull seems to be tiring and starting to flag, apparently everyone is a virgin, poor chaps spelling and grammar is letting him down.       

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Listen you fake little wanker, I was wiping foreign blood off my Doc Martens before you were conceived at the back of a chip shop. 

Scum like you give brexit a bad name. As if you werent virgin enough you also watch prime time itv programmes. do you wipe spunk off doc martin as well