CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Madonna at 60

Prints Harry

Guest DrCunt
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

After the initial media reports of a previous guest from the Jeremy Kyle show committing suicide, I was distraught to discover it wasn't her.

I wonder if Neil would fuck her massive nostril?

5 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I wonder if Neil would fuck her massive nostril?

Her jaw structure has collapsed as well, her whole face has folded in on itself. 

She looks like one of those toothless, inbred, Emmerdale Farm cunts that do that 'gurning' shit with a toilet seat round their head.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Her jaw structure has collapsed as well, her whole face has folded in on itself. 

She looks like one of those toothless, inbred, Emmerdale Farm cunts that do that 'gurning' shit with a toilet seat round their head.

You're thinking about Take me Out, that hilarious dating programme hosted by that comb over cunt Paddy McGuinnes 

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You're thinking about Take me Out, that hilarious dating programme hosted by that comb over cunt Paddy McGuinnes 

No I'm not. I'm talking about those elderly, emaciated men named Jethro or some shit, humiliating themselves to win a rosette and a bag of fertiliser. 

Fits in nicely at the country fair, in between the tractor-pull, donkey derby, and the 'whose grandchildren have got the most prominent foreheads and number of fingers' competition.

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

🤢

When she has a heavy cold, it's as if she's excited and primed for nasal penetration.

I'm making myself queasy now.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
Just now, DrCunt said:

When she has a heavy cold, it's as if she's excited and primed for nasal penetration.

I'm making myself queasy now.

I'm getting a twitch imagining it.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No I'm not. I'm talking about those elderly, emaciated men named Jethro or some shit, humiliating themselves to win a rosette and a bag of fertiliser. 

Fits in nicely at the country fair, in between the tractor-pull, donkey derby, and the 'whose grandchildren have got the most prominent foreheads and number of fingers' competition.

I take it you didn't win the 'Bash the rat' then?