CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Whitney Fucking Houston

Guest Lord McCunty

Guest Lord McCunty

And EYYEEEYYYEEEYEYYYEEEYE will always hate the din of your hollering wailey voice.   Doesn't go more than a fucking week that EYEEEEEEYEYEYEYEEEEE gets fucking tortured again from a TV ad or a shit pub.    The frequency of her hollering seems to trigger a deep and primal murderous intinct in me.  Thank fuck she overdosed (or whatever).

Fuckeywuckywuck offywoffy off.

She's responsible for the dire singing/shouting as displayed by chavy fucks on xfactor and such like all trying to ape her "yell your guts out" routine whilst destroying a perfectly reasonable Kenny Rogers song. 

I believe she croaked it in a cold bath whilst off her tits on god knows what. Classy.

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Worth a fuck mind, dead or alive

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

She's responsible for the dire singing/shouting as displayed by chavy fucks on xfactor and such like all trying to ape her "yell your guts out" routine whilst destroying a perfectly reasonable Kenny Rogers song. 

I believe she croaked it in a cold bath whilst off her tits on god knows what. Classy.

As for being worth a fuck...I suppose, if you don't mind being poked and prodded by protruding bones of a crack addicted skin stretched over skeleton drug ravaged cadaver.  It was rather sad when she died, I was hoping medical science would have provided us the opportunity to hear "I Will Always Love You" sung through a trach ring and mechanical voice box.

As long as Pen is alive, hope remains.  

Guest Filthy Cunt
On 8/18/2018 at 8:38 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

I believe our children are the future