CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking filter lane cunts

Driving along a 2 lane stretch of road that becomes one lane after traffic lights is a filter lane. Get it? Filter, not try to barge you off the fucking road because the cunts have to go to the chemist for their irritating cunt cream (canestan). Makes my blood boil, no cunt has any patience, rude cunts with no regard for your fucking safety. Cunts.

Guest Filthy Cunt

Anyway, I was on my way to the pharmacy to buy my wife some cream for her vaginal yeast infection, and some cunt started screaming at me when I barged him off of the road. Inconsiderate cunt 

My wife's cunt comes first every time  

9 minutes ago, Filthy Cunt said:

Anyway, I was on my way to the pharmacy to buy my wife some cream for her dried up gash, and some cunt started screaming at me when I barged him off of the road. Inconsiderate cunt 

Your premature ejaculation problem is of no concern to any of us.

• Like 2

Guest Filthy Cunt
7 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Your premature ejaculation problem is of no concern to any of us.

It would appear that  you have never had sex before. It would be me who came first if it was premature.  You need to find yourself a girlfriend 

Ah, I see it now.  I am my wife's cunt 

Guest Alfie Noakes
39 minutes ago, Hugh Effoe said:

Driving along a 2 lane stretch of road that becomes one lane after traffic lights is a filter lane. Get it? Filter, not try to barge you off the fucking road because the cunts have to go to the chemist for their irritating cunt cream (canestan). Makes my blood boil, no cunt has any patience, rude cunts with no regard for your fucking safety. Cunts.

Hello spew, let me be the first to offer constructive critique on your first post. Construct yourself a mauseleum and go and die in it.

Guest luke swarm
50 minutes ago, Filthy Cunt said:

Anyway, I was on my way to the pharmacy to buy my wife some cream for her vaginal yeast infection, and some cunt started screaming at me when I barged him off of the road. Inconsiderate cunt 

word is that your Wife is the only Woman with two cunts.

different slant on the same joke.

Guest Filthy Cunt
10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

word is that your Wife is the only Woman with two cunts.

different slant on the same joke.

That's right, although recently I have suspected that she might have 3 cunts

1 hour ago, Hugh Effoe said:

As a first nomination this is spectacularly abysmal.

When arriving at the particular junction concerned in your clapped out Hillman Imp, were you wearing men’s or women’s clothing?

After furnishing us with this information please set fire to yourself.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Filthy Cunt said:

That's right, although recently I have suspected that she might have 3 cunts

With such a sophisticated and charming gents gent like yourself as a spouse, keep investigating!  

1 hour ago, Hugh Effoe said:

An excellent subject matter sadly ruined by an absolutely fucking awful execution.

A top tip for any future posts that you make would be to inject a little bit of humour into them. Failing that, casual racism usually goes down quite well here. 

On 8/21/2018 at 4:04 PM, Hugh Effoe said:

Cunts who drive like that are all immigrant cunts who learnt to drive by doing 30 yards forward. Pass.    Fucking horrible people.  Mostly brown.

Guest Wizardsleeve
44 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Cunts who drive like that are all immigrant cunts who learnt to drive by doing 30 yards forward. Pass.    Fucking horrible people.  Mostly brown.

Fucking orientals get on my tits.  

8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fucking orientals get on my tits.  

I draw the line at browns.  My Mrs is a slant.  She’s a fucking good driver as well.  I once saw her ride a moped thru 100,000 other vehicles all trying to negotiate a roundabout in Saigon.  I rode pillion and shit myself.  

On 8/21/2018 at 4:22 PM, Filthy Cunt said:

It would appear that  you have never had sex before. It would be me who came first if it was premature.  You need to find yourself a girlfriend 

Ah, I see it now.  I am my wife's cunt 

My wife answered the phone to a pervy heavy breather. 

"I bet you've got a really tight cunt with no hair....." he gasped. 

She said "Yes, I'll put him on," and gave me the phone. 

• Like 1