CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wannabe Archeologisteroids.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Don't get me wrong. I'm all out for panning in the Chilterns under the cover of darkness searching for nuggets of pinchbeck & Sutton Hoo.  On the other hand, there are the twats who have the audacity to call themselves "Archaeologists" simply by finding a poxy  piece of roof-tile or a shard of rust crap which they announce is of major historical importance. These cunts, then go on to produce a 3D CAD image of an ancient city the size of Rome, based solely upon a 1" lump of unfathomable shite that could be  fucking thing from a discarded PEPSI bottle-top to part of a door-hinge from some cunts shed.

Cunt Baldric, is such a cunt that will excavate a 2ft x 4ft trench and then 'magic-up' a complete Ming Tea Service for a Legion of terracotta army Yips, from a broken handle off a coffee mug that was found in the middle of a builder's yard in Putney...  Find a 1/2" piece of brick, and an entire parade of palatial villa's will be conjured up, castle, moat and all.

"We've discovered a previously unknown species of Cuntasaurus from the Borassic period,"  they'll proclaim,  whilst chancing upon some cunts tooth which overnight develops into the largest reptile that's ever lived. And oh, but by fuck, should any of these trowel yielding shite-wipes happen upon a bone of any description, as that will then become (by means of Archaeological artistic license) an entire village of Druid bog-dwelling warriors (10 of the fuckers Female) who all met violent deaths through the actions of a stampeding herd of Mogul invaders all festooned in full-sets of armour, upon horseback, and wailing 'till the fucking cows come home. 

This-archaeologist.gif

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Don't get me wrong. I'm all out for panning in the Chilterns under the cover of darkness searching for nuggets of pinchbeck & Sutton Hoo.  On the other hand, there are the twats who have the audacity to call themselves "Archaeologists" simply by finding a poxy  piece of roof-tile or a shard of rust crap which they announce is of major historical importance. These cunts, then go on to produce a 3D CAD image of an ancient city the size of Rome, based solely upon a 1" lump of unfathomable shite that could be  fucking thing from a discarded PEPSI bottle-top to part of a door-hinge from some cunts shed.

Cunt Baldric, is such a cunt that will excavate a 2ft x 4ft trench and then 'magic-up' a complete Ming Tea Service for a Legion of terracotta army Yips, from a broken handle off a coffee mug that was found in the middle of a builder's yard in Putney...  Find a 1/2" piece of brick, and an entire parade of palatial villa's will be conjured up, castle, moat and all.

"We've discovered a previously unknown species of Cuntasaurus from the Borassic period,"  they'll proclaim,  whilst chancing upon some cunts tooth which overnight develops into the largest reptile that's ever lived. And oh, but by fuck, should any of these trowel yielding shite-wipes happen upon a bone of any description, as that will then become (by means of Archaeological artistic license) an entire village of Druid bog-dwelling warriors (10 of the fuckers Female) who all met violent deaths through the actions of a stampeding herd of Mogul invaders all festooned in full-sets of armour, upon horseback, and wailing 'till the fucking cows come home. 

This-archaeologist.gif

Unwelcome and fastidious little wankers. Particularly when they cordon off my back garden without warning and start scratching on Sunday morning.

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

This-archaeologist.gif

Archeologists are a fucking breed.  A breed that need to dig a fucking big trench and get hosed with a machine gun into it.    I deal with these cunts on a daily basis and they try and use developments as a coin shitting machine for their incomes and PhD studies.

we once spent over £600,000 grand on geo fizz surveys, trenching and pan and brush excavations, which wealded a huge hoard of soil.  The only notifyable artifacts where a ring of wooden posts and animal bones.   It might as well have been a fucking foot and mouth burial pit from 1968.

i find all this looking into the past interesting if they actually found a sword and sheild or golden chariot, but to spend huge sums of money to find bones form last night dinner is fucking fake history.

all cunts.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

Unwelcome and fastidious little wankers. Particularly when they cordon off my back garden without warning and start scratching on Sunday morning.

Bullshit. Never happened.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Archeologists are a fucking breed.  A breed that need to dig a fucking big trench and get hosed with a machine gun into it.    I deal with these cunts on a daily basis and they try and use developments as a coin shitting machine for their incomes and PhD studies.

we once spent over £600,000 grand on geo fizz surveys, trenching and pan and brush excavations, which wealded a huge hoard of soil.  The only notifyable artifacts where a ring of wooden posts and animal bones.   It might as well have been a fucking foot and mouth burial pit from 1968.

i find all this looking into the past interesting if they actually found a sword and sheild or golden chariot, but to spend huge sums of money to find bones form last night dinner is fucking fake history.

all cunts.

LOL.    It's all of the fucking about with little brushes and scraping-away the soil grain by grain with false hope and jack shite at the end of it all.  There's only one way to excavate and that's to use a JCB.  Bones and bricks aint worth digging-up for, and if ancient foundations were of any use, then the building upon them wouldn't have collapsed.   It's a lost cause.  No cunt is ever gonna find the Amber Room on Clapham Common or the tomb of Cleopatra on The Isle of Skye. And what happens of you do manage to locate some real buried treasure?  The fucking government reward you with the price of new trowel and your well-earned loot gets fucked off into a museum. 

Good way of getting your weeds cleared away and your borders turned over.

Tell Baldrick and his cunty acolytes that you found Piltdown Man when you were planting your azeleas and they'll be there like a rat up a rope, digging, turning over and generally sprucing up your herbaceous border.

Cunts'll probably prune your wisteria if you tell them there's the remains of a Junkers JU88 from the battle of Britain in your pergola.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Good way of getting your weeds cleared away and your borders turned over.

Tell Baldrick and his cunty acolytes that you found Piltdown Man when you were planting your azeleas and they'll be there like a rat up a rope, digging, turning over and generally sprucing up your herbaceous border.

Cunts'll probably prune your wisteria if you tell them there's the remains of a Junkers JU88 from the battle of Britain in your pergola.

By all accounts, if you happen to strike oil in your garden then you're well and truly fucked.  You don't earn jack shit.  An oil-pump is installed, blocking your precious vista of tranquillity and every last drop of crude goes to the government. 

I'd wager that Crippen or Teddy West would have got away with blue murder  if only they had thought of tossing a flint axe-head or an Elizabethan silver sixpence into the pit with the bodies.  

Edited by 'eavensabove

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm sure you have rights to a notice period, allowing time to relocate the dead prostitute under the fishpond.

Unfortunately, it’s getting a bit crowded under there. But my accommodating, ever so slightly unhinged neighbour, seems like a chap who favours a dead body over a live one and has plenty of room for a party behind his rotting garage.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Unfortunately, it’s getting a bit crowded under there. But my accommodating, ever so slightly unhinged neighbour, seems like a chap who favours a dead body over a live one and has plenty of room for a party behind his rotting garage.

I bet when you were a Hippy, you used to really dig archaeologists, in a far-out kind of way.