CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wankers who support footballist teams hundreds of miles away

Stubby Pecker

On 9/16/2018 at 9:49 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Granted football is for irons and is the sport with the least honour, but fuck me sideways, just because some bunch of northern cunts were half decent 20 years ago doesn't mean it should dominate your life. Any twat wearing a premier league football shirt within a 50 mile radius of glos should be beaten to death by a pack of neo nazi drunks who spend their Saturday afternoons supporting their local 4th tier side.

Lol.  So that’s me then.

just because I moved away from my roots in Manc, does that mean I can’t be a season ticket holder anymore?

i suppose I would be spared the beating to death as I don’t wear a cheap fake replica kit ever.   Iam not a John Terry full kit wanker.

On 9/17/2018 at 12:20 PM, Ollyboro said:

I once had an argument with a Boro born and bred Liverpool fan. I asked him which club his mates supported. All of them supported Boro. So I put the following scenario to him: Liverpool are at the Riverside and he and his mates are jumped  by a bunch of thieving scouse wankers. Who does he fight with? "Er... depends if it was over football", was his weak as piss reply.

Having a successful football club provides a town, or city, a direct financial boost. So by supporting a team miles away a cunt is putting the success of that town above their own. Any northerner supporting Arsenal, or Spurs-or even worse Ch*lsea- is the worst kind of footballing Uncle Tom. Fuck me there 's the odd cunt wandering around Middlesbrough in a Ch*lsea top. Fucking Ch*lsea. These are the wankers who tried to smash the entire town up in 1988(although, to be fair, it did double the house prices). The fans of these clubs look down on northerners and always have done. And London-based cunts who support Manure, or Victimpool are supporting clubs from areas they actively put down and who despise them in return. It's the worst kind of bandwagon jumping and the perpetrators should be corralled into a disused quarry filled with festering shit. Miles away from their homes.

Isn’t Anfield a disused quarry filled with festering shit?  History FC are starting to get a new group of shit fake plastic scoucer fans now they are successful again.  That is if you consider no trophies and no league titles in fucking years successful . Glop has won fuck all, and yet the bandwagon cunts are out there in droves buying full kit wanker shirts in every town, because they were last seasons champions leagues best loser.

Chelski cunts outside of London just deserve eye cancer for watching that shit.

i must also say that citeh are starting to attract far too many “tourist” football fans these days.  It’s full of camel Jockies  and gooks that turn up at 3.12 pm on match day carrying popcorn....fucking cunts.

On 9/17/2018 at 1:59 PM, Ollyboro said:

Oh to have been born in Munich. Fair enough it would have meant being a mullet sporting kraut with a massive dose of ancestral guilt, but I'd have seen my country win fuck knows how many tournaments and my club win trophies every fucking year. Still, I've always got England's 1997 Tournoi triumph and Boro's 2004 League Cup to cling on to.

And two world wars.

On 9/17/2018 at 1:17 PM, Decimus said:

I wish I was one of these wankers, it would have saved me 32 years of having to watch Norwich do absolutely fuck all.

I remember Mark Robins and Rule Fox tearing Oldham Athletic apart for Norwich back in 1993.  My old man was a Latics fan and he took me to the evening game.  

Fortunately I had taste and supported the very unfashionable, at the time, Citeh.     Denis Tuarts overhead goal in 1976 league cup final having been my first memory of Citeh.

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I remember Mark Robins and Rule Fox tearing Oldham Athletic apart for Norwich back in 1993.  My old man was a Latics fan and he took me to the evening game.  

Fortunately I had taste and supported the very unfashionable, at the time, Citeh.     Denis Tuarts overhead goal in 1976 league cup final having been my first memory of Citeh.

This was when my old man first started taking me to games, the glory days of Norwich when we finished third in the premier league and nearly won the whole thing.

Haven't done a lot since, but still the only British team to ever beat Bayern Munich at their old home ground back in that season, thanks to the Welsh wizard Jerry Goss.

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This was when my old man first started taking me to games, the glory days of Norwich when we finished third in the premier league and nearly won the whole thing.

Haven't done a lot since, but still the only British team to ever beat Bayern Munich at their old home ground back in that season, thanks to the Welsh wizard Jerry Goss.

Nowadays it's more glory holes for you.