CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grindr racism

Earl of Punkape

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Homosexuality has always been around, and isn’t a personal choice people make. They certainly don’t suddenly become gay because of what they are told in the media - it’s simply the way they are “built”. I have absolutely no issues with homosexuals, as I believe in the “each to their own” adage - as long as it doesn’t affect me or my family. Your absurd religious beliefs are the root of your intolerance of homosexuality, and for this you should be ashamed - some of the biggest poofs on the planet are Catholic. Lol. 

It's the Beeb's incessant pushing of the poof agenda through every fucking programme that gets on my tits.  It wouldn't have any effect one way or the other were it not for it being forced on every fucking cunt in viewing range.  

51 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It's the Beeb's incessant pushing of the poof agenda through every fucking programme that gets on my tits.  It wouldn't have any effect one way or the other were it not for it being forced on every fucking cunt in viewing range.  

"Homosexual? Unfunny? Shorter than average, badly dressed and rather ugly? Went to Cambridge University? Why not apply to the BBC, there is a presenters job with your name on it." 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Although I don’t bat for the other side regardless of what I’m told by other obviously homo posters on here, I had to laugh at this recent PC nollocks BBC nonsense.....

If you're a black or Asian user of gay dating app Grindr, then it's possible you've encountered racism while using it.

Some users of the app have said they've come across what they believe are discriminatory statements on other profiles - things like "no blacks and no Asians"......Or I don’t want to be impaled on a huge black widger or I  don’t want my bedmate smelling of sweet and sour or sea turtles 🐢...

Others say they've faced racist comments in conversation with users when they've rejected their advances.

Now Grindr has taken a stand against discrimination on its platform and says no user is entitled to tear another down for "being who they are".

It's launched the #KindrGrindr campaign to raise awareness of racism and discrimination and promote inclusivity among users.

It says it will ban users who "bully or defame" others and will remove offensive language from profiles.

So watch out for gay racists.....

lol.

So this is just aimed at white gays being racist.   Have you ever heard a black guy talking about Asians or visa versa?  They hate each other.   Another white on black/brown racist comment, when black on brown exists and is much worse in my opinion from experience growing up in a mixed hood.    Mostly drug turf wars to be fair rather than gay bashing.

9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Not only the BBC, what about the drug taking poofs who create adverts.  If Johnny Foreigner were to look in, they would think that every other couple are mixed race.   Cancer Appeal, Holidays, or sitting on a DFS sofa. Bunch of chocco loving benders.

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So this is just aimed at white gays being racist.   Have you ever heard a black guy talking about Asians or visa versa?  They hate each other.   Another white on black/brown racist comment, when black on brown exists and is much worse in my opinion from experience growing up in a mixed hood.    Mostly drug turf wars to be fair rather than gay bashing.

You have misinterpreted my former digs at you. I have witnessed racism between non white races that you speak of, but should the deadlock not be broken and someone reach out to reduce the ignorance and fear which is the basis of most if not all racism?

Guest Alfie Noakes
13 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Indeed.

I hate the BBC and monitor their disgraceful output....

Another example today.....

The organisation behind Sesame Street has denied co-habiting duo, Bert and Ernie, are gay, following comments by one of the show's writers.

Mark Saltzman said his writing about the room-mating couple was based on his relationship with film editor Arnold Glassman.

Sesame Workshop then issued a statement saying the pair "do not have a sexual orientation".

Bert and Ernie may look human, but the pair "remain puppets", it said.

"They were created to teach preschoolers that people can be good friends with those who are very different from themselves."

It broadly repeats past statements the non-profit organisation has made about the stripy-clothed duo when questions arose about their relationship.

I see production of articles like this on the BBC website as a declaration of war against civilised society.This utter bollocks is non-stop and effuses forth every day like the contents of of an incontinent Hippopotamuses bottom.

You have the same perverse view as the worlds greatest ever pervert, Mary Whitehouse, who saw filth in everything and made sure she watched a lot of it,  just for research and public duty of course, the dirty minded bitch.

How she ever missed tbe acronym she created in her first campaign which was Clean Up National Television we will never know?

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Not only the BBC, what about the drug taking poofs who create adverts.  If Johnny Foreigner were to look in, they would think that every other couple are mixed race.   Cancer Appeal, Holidays, or sitting on a DFS sofa. Bunch of chocco loving benders.

I have no tangible evidence or quotable sources, but I'd say that might be why so many of the cunts turn up on our shores with fuck knows what ghastly diseases in their systems.  

Guest judgetwi
On 9/20/2018 at 7:37 PM, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Be careful Phillipe Pétain was Wither's greatfather.

Fuck me, I thought we were talking about the slimy French bastards here not the fucking Shoshone.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I fear he is no more Herr Rat.  He went north over the river last night, to a takeaway in Walthamstow.  He is now another sad statistic of knife crime in London.  I'm glad he's dead to be honest.

the poor cunt told me Nazis were taking over Walthamstow and he was going off the fight them Scrotals.

Turns out it was just a new branch of Aldi.

On 9/19/2018 at 7:05 PM, Iam Ape said:

Homosexuality has always been around, and isn’t a personal choice people make. They certainly don’t suddenly become gay because of what they are told in the media - it’s simply the way they are “built”. I have absolutely no issues with homosexuals, as I believe in the “each to their own” adage - as long as it doesn’t affect me or my family. Your absurd religious beliefs are the root of your intolerance of homosexuality, and for this you should be ashamed - some of the biggest poofs on the planet are Catholic. Lol. 

What about Homer Simpson?