CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

More Utter Shit From The Labour Party

Decimus

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 9/26/2018 at 9:32 AM, 'eavensabove said:

Wasn't that a fucking joke. They looked like they were auditioning for Gareth Malone.

p04jpyyf.jpg

Fucking hell, that herd looks like they're holding the word PIE in A flat!  The abattoir security cunts need sorting for letting them out.   

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

I reckon with those ankles at its base, the Twin Trade Towers would never have come down

The Jihadi cunts just would have kept flying planes into them until they fell.  

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The Jihadi cunts just would have kept flying planes into them until they fell.  

True indeed Wizzle.

but with the fat in those ankles taking so long to melt, loss of structural integrity would have been easier to predict. If you light a candle, the cunt doesn't just go woof and fall over.

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 minutes ago, ratcum said:

True indeed Wizzle.

but with the fat in those ankles taking so long to melt, loss of structural integrity would have been easier to predict. If you light a candle, the cunt doesn't just go woof and fall over.

I think at most, it would have lessened the loss of life.  Given more time to evacuate the towers, but who really would have been saved?  An assortment of the greediest, worst fucking cunts on the planet.  I think the high heat incineration was merciful.  The poor cunts who jumped from the higher floors got my respect!  

Guest 'eavensabove
59 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fucking hell, that herd looks like they're holding the word PIE in A flat!  The abattoir security cunts need sorting for letting them out.   

The still, shows them following their synchronised pirouette manoeuvre. The audience 'was' behind them, Wiz, as so too were the judges.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The still, shows them following their synchronised pirouette manoeuvre. The audience 'was' behind them, Wiz, as so too were the judges.

Did the cunts fit through the dressing room doors, or did they have to be greased up and air dropped in?  The poor fucking crowd back the back view!  I've shown this to my missus with explicit terms that she is to NEVER request anything like this.  

On 9/26/2018 at 12:26 PM, Decimus said:

Comrade Corbyn has taken time out from his busy schedule appearing as a Nazi Albert Steptoe impersonator to put forth his vision for a future Britain under his benevolent dictatorship.

Despite the myriad of problems facing our country, this fucking Catweazle cunt seems to be fixating on creating jobs in the green energy sector that nobody has asked for or cares about. Apparently, Labour will create 400,000 new jobs to form his vision of a UK that resembles the armpit of Swampy, although he hasn't stated where he will find 400,000 eco warriors with the experience or credentials to do these jobs. Unless there are a few hundred thousand hippys just waiting around for the promised Politburo to come, perhaps he is thinking of shipping a load of immigrants over to try and irrevocably change the demographic of the UK and create a legion of voters loyal to the Labour party. It's not like they've pulled that shit before, is it? I assume that a large number of these eco-friendly jobs will include tree surgeons adept at nurturing and growing money trees, because even at a low estimate of £20,000, the annual wage bill for this new legion of conscientious soap dodgers would be astronomical.

Oh, and apparently he will nationalise everything and we'll all be happy again, or some such shit.

What an utter, utter cunt.

Decimus, you are normally a fully fledged cunt.  However, I think you have demonstrated an ability to be a fucking monumental cunt with this out burst against the savior of England.   He is a friend to all, a friend to students, and friend to Jew haters, a friend to tree huggers, communists, bacon lettuce and tomatoe brigade, and all Glastonbury cunts.    The fact he has just alienated all Jewish people,  the gainfully employed tax payer, and all the 52% who voted Brexit, means he has fucking no chance of winning shit, and yet he will.  Because the opposition are fucking useless.  He is a political genius.  I fucking hate him.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Did the cunts fit through the dressing room doors, or did they have to be greased up and air dropped in?  The poor fucking crowd back the back view!  I've shown this to my missus with explicit terms that she is to NEVER request anything like this.  

You're way off the mark... They built The Arena ' around' the Tuskers. The removable roof went on last, and after the gig each Tusker was harnessed and lifted away by a Chinook.  The stage, having dropped below ground level, was then totally demolished and replaced with an Olympic-sized diving pool. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 9/28/2018 at 6:33 AM, 'eavensabove said:

You're way off the mark... They built The Arena ' around' the Tuskers. The removable roof went on last, and after the gig each Tusker was harnessed and lifted away by a Chinook.  The stage, having dropped below ground level, was then totally demolished and replaced with an Olympic-sized diving pool. 

I'm rather shocked Judge hasn't turned up to give a bollocking for picking on the easy target.  He might be right about that some of the time, but this lot are simply disgusting.  They could use the sunken stage as a foundation to build another pyramid!  

15 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm rather shocked Judge hasn't turned up to give a bollocking for picking on the easy target.  He might be right about that some of the time, but this lot are simply disgusting.  They could use the sunken stage as a foundation to build another pyramid!  

I can't see Judge bothering to come to the rescue of this pork parade. It's not as though he would  be allowed to fuck any of them, he's Jewish and they're all pigs.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can't see Judge bothering to come to the rescue of this pork parade. It's not as though he would  be allowed to fuck any of them, he's Jewish and they're all pigs.

Doesn't have to be an issue, really.  

Guest 'eavensabove
55 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Nahhh, how can HE possibly pass any judgement, Wizzle. After all,  He's the one pictured 3rd Left, hand upon hip in his best little Dorothy Perkins number purchased from The Heart Foundation, Brixton Hill. Why, he went without a Croissant to buy it, especially for the gig. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

On 9/26/2018 at 4:41 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Laffin at the Renewable Heat Incentive scandal that cost you bog rats a shot at the big time?

How much did you make out of it panzybaby?

Cost us fuk all..y'all picked up the tab for arleens pet project..£400 million i believe was the last figure getting thrown around..all that kinda went quiet when she started propping up tessys gang

Panzbaby