CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ministry of Suicide

Guest Queefer

9 hours ago, Queefer said:

It is with no sadness that I report the death of Fender 777 who following a journey at the speed of sound arrived here at daybreak . Had he not stopped to engage in oral sex with one of the neighbour's geese, his mission could have succeeded , but his screams following his tiny cock having been bitten off by the goose ( who is fine by the way) attracted the attentions of an employee who dispatched the poor guitaring wannabe with a single stroke from a vintage Rickenbacker 4001. Removing the spunk stained photographs of guitars from his fetid pockets his wretched body was disposed of in a foie gras machine. Fortunately the Rickenbacker bass is completely unmarked.

Nice, that just gave me wood.

On 10/10/2018 at 8:42 AM, Queefer said:

The government's announcement of Jackie Doyle - Price to head up the newly created suicide ministry is indeed an inspirtational move. Doubtless based in London this bold move will employ a small army of civil servants who can enjoy a stress free career leading to a knighthood. Grants will be available to applicants feeling a little under par to help them develop a viable exit strategy. Red tape will be sliced through to enable shoppers to buy as many paracetamol and knives as they wish which will in future be conveniently placed next to vodka and bleach in the nation's retailers and numerous medicaments will no longer require medical prescriptions. Courses will be available to assist candidates in exploring ever more inventive ways of topping themselves with particular emphasis on aiding victim's families to identify somebody to blame for the death of their dear departed. Pandering cuntery of the highest order.

Can we get Punkape a membership grant.  Does it guarantee results?

On 10/12/2018 at 2:47 PM, scotty said:

I don’t know why, but I can believe that happened. 

Definately did happen, I just hear Peter Perves walked in on John Noakes fingering Shep.

On 10/10/2018 at 1:07 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

It is a fucking dismal film. I wish I'd just watched Deadpool for the third time rather than watching Suicide Squad once. The writing was on the wall when Will Smith signed up.

I fell asleep about fifteen minutes into Deadpool. What a load of unmitigated shite it was.

Ryan Reynolds is a dreary fuck-trumpet and I want him dead.