CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shit in our food.

Guest 'eavensabove

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've warned you about picking on the mentally ill before. I guessing you think you've perfected your technique with the pointless "debates" with the hapless thicko that is Mongumental and now you fancy a crack at this fucking loony? Next you'll calling him a poof

That's a bit rich coming from a punter who recently received a dishonourable mention for needlessly prolonging a personal feud in every thread.

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Mrs R.  If you were genuinely concerned about misleading & inaccurate posts & nom's, then you would have to be moderating this site 24/7 and 99% of what's said on here, would be trashed or removed...  Let me tell you what it is which definitely shows, shall I?   You, are a morbid deviant and nothing pleases you more than wearing your crown of thorns.  You are never wrong as far as You are concerned, but the vast majority know that you are.  You are also devoid of any sense of humour, save for what You deem as being humorous, which is the square root of jack shite. You are without any doubt the most despised of all people that have ever used this site, which in turn only fuels your sadistic mind. There is little else to demonstrate as to why you remain and have done from day one.  

Yes, Mrs R,  It shows. 

Unintentionally funny.

I've never bothered to quantify this but I suspect I'd disagree with 60% of posts either in part or in their entirety. However punters are entitled to voice their views unless they are grossly offensive or libellous. I will also pass comment if I see false facts being presented or manipulated to further a POV.

As for this nom, I had never heard of Castoreum for good reason - its not used in the food tech business. Nevertheless, I was about to pass this without any interjection 'till I noticed the comment, "according to scientists at Befoodsmart, who regulate what we eat". I have never heard of this alleged regulatory agency so I dug around only to discover Befoodsmart is a Californian site that ostensibly promotes transparency in food labelling and is founded and managed by two vegetarians who happen to be brother and sister. Part of the site was down but I suspect they also sell vegetarian food products.

2 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Thankfully other than the sidebar I only see 'eavens in quotes, if only the ignored users could also be hidden from the sidebar.

The ignore function actually works?

You mean to tell me that I've sat through 4280 posts of utter fucking shit from that MacMillan conning wanker Withers when I didn't have to?

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've warned you about picking on the mentally ill before. I guessing you think you've perfected your technique with the pointless "debates" with the hapless thicko that is Mongumental and now you fancy a crack at this fucking loony? Next you'll calling him a poof

Poof. 

On 10/15/2018 at 12:26 PM, 'eavensabove said:

The next time that you tuck in to any of the following, consider what it is that you're eating: Meat products, baked beans, alcoholic beverages, chewing-gum, vanilla flavouring, strawberry and raspberry flavoured food...

All of the above contain 'Castoreum,'  which is "a tasty additive"  made from the secretions of a beaver's anal glands, according to scientists at Befoodsmart, who regulate what we eat. By all accounts, the foods & drinks producers who provide our nosh, have been using beaver arse-sweat and getting away with it due to the fact that it's a natural product...

BEAVER-ASS-JUICE-620x330.jpg

Decimus eats shit every day and never complains.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Unintentionally funny.

I've never bothered to quantify this but I suspect I'd disagree with 60% of posts either in part or in their entirety. However punters are entitled to voice their views unless they are grossly offensive or libellous. I will also pass comment if I see false facts being presented or manipulated to further a POV.

As for this nom, I had never heard of Castoreum for good reason - its not used in the food tech business. Nevertheless, I was about to pass this without any interjection 'till I noticed the comment, "according to scientists at Befoodsmart, who regulate what we eat". I have never heard of this alleged regulatory agency so I dug around only to discover Befoodsmart is a Californian site that ostensibly promotes transparency in food labelling and is founded and managed by two vegetarians who happen to be brother and sister. Part of the site was down but I suspect they also sell vegetarian food products.

Sorry to beaver butt in...did you see what I did there lol.  But castoreum is described on National Geographic no less, that it has been widely used in the food industry as a natural flavoring for baked products for over 80 years.    The US.  Food  and Drugs Agency class beaver butt sauce as natural so it does not have to be shown on labeling.  I would cut n paste the article but I leave that sort of shit to Roops.  Hope this helps sort the facts from the fiction.    Now play nicely.

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

The ignore function actually works?

You mean to tell me that I've sat through 4280 posts of utter fucking shit from that MacMillan conning wanker Withers when I didn't have to?

You mean I can delete Decimus from my life without the use of bleach or a hand gun.

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Sorry to beaver butt in...did you see what I did there lol.  But castoreum is described on National Geographic no less, that it has been widely used in the food industry as a natural flavoring for baked products for over 80 years.    The US.  Food  and Drugs Agency class beaver butt sauce as natural so it does not have to be shown on labeling.  I would cut n paste the article but I leave that sort of shit to Roops.  Hope this helps sort the facts from the fiction.    Now play nicely.

I always play nicely, perhaps it would be better if you stay in the crèche and not mix with older kids... Not for the first time you have blundered in to a thread pretending to be clever but instead have confirmed yourself as the idiot's idiot.

I presume you are referring to this article which indeed says, "manufacturers have been using [castoreum] extensively in perfumes and foods for at least 80 years". However the article confusingly goes on to say that, "castoreum consumption is rather small - only about 292 pounds yearly". To put this in context, compare and contrast this miniscule amount with the truffle and saffron market, two other food ingredients famed for its rarity value and cost and whose annual worldwide production is approx 100 and 250 tons respectively.

This is yet another lesson for you MC, any retard can access a search engine which will give out results that are worthless as well as relevant in equal measure. Its how you analyse and asses the information that matters. Schmuck.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Decimus eats shit every day and never complains.

We actually eat shit every day of our lives. The farmer spreads it on  his fields. The market gardener and vegetable gardener uses it and it goes into the plants that we eat and also indirectly into the animals that we eat. Mongo .. why don't you fuck off and get a life?

Just now, Wybunbury Bertie said:

We actually eat shit every day of our lives. The farmer spreads it on  his fields. The market gardener and vegetable gardener uses it and it goes into the plants that we eat and also indirectly into the animals that we eat. Mongo .. why don't you fuck off and get a life?

Finish this cunt Pen....

7 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

You have got the scientific background to take it further .. and Scotty can do the "clinical" bit.

If snotty does the deed and euthanizes poor Mongy, I'd happily study his decomposition and return of nutrients to the soil. Some fixed cameras would reveal the wide range of creatures desperate enough to pick over his rotting body.

12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If snotty does the deed and euthanizes poor Mongy, I'd happily study his decomposition and return of nutrients to the soil. Some fixed cameras would reveal the wide range of creatures desperate enough to pick over his rotting body.

I think a temporary truce is in order between us.

I want this cunt dead, don't let me down.

Guest Wizardsleeve
30 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think @Neil should be the judge of this one....Related image

What a prime example dignity, style and grace this bird is!  Fuck me, the hoodie track jacket, that expression of attempting to formulate  sentence on her lips...I bet shes the type that tries to sing Another Brick In The Wall while sucking a cock, and taking another in her starfish. 

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You're flogging a dead beaver. She's never, ever, wrong. She knows everything MC. Even your blood group. 

26 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

What a prime example dignity, style and grace this bird is!  Fuck me, the hoodie track jacket, that expression of attempting to formulate  sentence on her lips...I bet shes the type that tries to sing Another Brick In The Wall while sucking a cock, and taking another in her starfish. 

She's also the type to get one of her 16 year old pupils drunk on a plane and then fuck him in the toilet. How romantic, but putting myself back in my 16 year old shoes (and any others for that matter) I think we'd have all gone for it, which makes her a sexual predator. If it was a male teacher the cunt would be in jail by now