CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Telemachus Orfanos

Cuntybaws

Talk about being an unlucky cunt, and I don't just mean his name. Poor old Telemachus survived the Harvest Music Festival slaughter in Las Vegas last year only to be gunned down at a line dancing event in California on Wednesday.

God fucking hates country music. And fags.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46150847

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Talk about being an unlucky cunt, and I don't just mean his name. Poor old Telemachus survived the Harvest Music Festival slaughter in Las Vegas last year only to be gunned down at a line dancing event in California on Wednesday.

A "Blake Dingman" was also one of the victims.

Guest Queefer
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Merely nature's way of improving the standards of live "music" . Never happened at a Genesis, Pink Floyd or Steven Wilson show. Case rested.m'lord.

Guest judgetwi

For every unlucky cunt there is a lucky cunt to balance things up.

I understand that on 9/11 there were several hundred people who, for varying reasons, weren’t on certain planes and at places of work, thus avoiding being burnt to a crisp by our peaceful friends.

They are the luckiest people in the world.......other than the cunt Jamie fucking Oliver, obviously.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

I understand that on 9/11 there were several hundred people who, for varying reasons, weren’t on certain planes and at places of work, thus avoiding being burnt to a crisp by our peaceful friends.

They are the luckiest people in the world.......other than the cunt Jamie fucking Oliver, obviously.

You should watch the Final destination films. They will cheer you up 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I seem to recall that John Lydon's wife Nora was among those, judge. He thought she actually had boarded the plane and didn't find out til hours later that she'd missed her check in. Had I been in his shoes no doubt I'd have been told by the insurance company about the mistake, along with a note that my claim wasn't valid.