CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

May I strictly come dance in Africa.

Guest Kunte Kinte

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, you're an excitable one. Can you provide any link to corroborate? I'm aware of reciprocal arrangements to mitigate double taxation especially with regards to Aussie dividend payments to those residing and working in the UK (which replicate many such arrangements with other countries) but I was unaware of rules granting Aussie nationals a tax free income in the UK.

https://www.iwaswronglyaccused.co.uk/

Guest 'eavensabove
17 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

I' m not editing fucking Wikipedia you cunt. Get a handle on your surroundings for fuck sake. 

Who the fuck rattled Your cage. The link was for Mademoiselle Roops, and not for a fucking moronic Dyke.

When I need Your advice, Sonny Jim, I'll ask for it.  

On 11/22/2018 at 4:31 PM, Kunte Kinte said:

NEVER mention transportation in a social gathering of Australian peripatetic student workers who get ALL their UK fucking income tax and N. I. REFUNDED when they return to the land of bush tucker. 

A clear case of the whities from the Commonasmuckwealth getting wealthier by coming over ere and stealing our jobs. They fucking laugh at us in Australia. If you want real respect come on a bar crawl with me down the side streets of Lagos. You'll remember it fir rest of your life. 

Why would I ever wish to go to Lagos.  That’s like walking through a shit filled street in a noir town, wall to wall with criminals, and utterly despicables.  A bit like going to Dublin.

Guest Kunte Kinte
10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Why would I ever wish to go to Lagos.  That’s like walking through a shit filled street in a noir town, wall to wall with criminals, and utterly despicables.  A bit like going to Dublin.

That far? 

Guest Kunte Kinte
On 11/25/2018 at 12:11 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Dance for Africa... One of Sir Cunt Gerdolphs latest attempts to re-launch his lack-lustre career. 

Sir-Bob-Geldof.jpg

Don' t knock a guy who bought a house in Chelsea off the Kings Road on one record I DON'T LIKE MONDAYS. Oh yeah and that other bandwagon you mentioned... 

Guest 'eavensabove
19 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Don' t knock a guy who bought a house in Chelsea off the Kings Road on one record I DON'T LIKE MONDAYS. Oh yeah and that other bandwagon you mentioned... 

The man's a cunt, as are also those that bought his shit. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
Any day is worse than Monday.