CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Over-specific travel information

Jiggerycock

Guest Queefer
10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

More pointless drivel from the sites leading waste of fucking space. At least old gyps tries to have a sense of humour (when he's not seeing how far he can piss) whereas you are simply a boring cunt.

I genuinely hope you die a drawn out and infinitely preventable death

The artist formerly known as "White Bum Boy Bertie" is a master of irrelevant trivia and thin piss. Should be castrated with a blunt tree lopper and the wound dressed with extra strength battery acid.

2 minutes ago, Queefer said:

The artist formerly known as "White Bum Boy Bertie" is a master of irrelevant trivia and thin piss. Should be castrated with a blunt tree lopper and the wound dressed with extra strength battery acid.

I'd prefer it to fall down the stairs breaking it's stupid fucking neck and taking a few days to die from dehydration.

24 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

More pointless drivel from the sites leading waste of fucking space. At least old gyps tries to have a sense of humour (when he's not seeing how far he can piss) whereas you are simply a boring cunt.

I genuinely hope you die a drawn out and infinitely preventable death

Somewhere in there, there's a compliment. 

• Like 1

Guest Queefer
1 hour ago, Gamayun said:

This is what the roundabout is named after

Are you applying for the vacant position of Secretary of State for complete bollocks in the Trump administration. If you save up and get an internet connection you would find that the above shite hole of a pikey Toby Inn carvery some distance north of the roundabout which fixates you in your sad part of outer England has got precisely and utterly fuck all to do with it. Nearby shops may well sell pens but be assured they have nothing to do with it either ( careful observation with reveal the different spelling - pen - Penn ) Can I suggest you go to the above pikey palace , drink 7 pints of ginger beer shandy and lie down for a couple of hours on the northbound exit of the roundabout. In the unlikely event of your survival please eat 14 kilos of elephant shit and wash it down with a gallon of bleach.

3 minutes ago, Queefer said:

Are you applying for the vacant position of Secretary of State for complete bollocks in the Trump administration. If you save up and get an internet connection you would find that the above shite hole of a pikey Toby Inn carvery some distance north of the roundabout which fixates you in your sad part of outer England has got precisely and utterly fuck all to do with it. Nearby shops may well sell pens but be assured they have nothing to do with it either ( careful observation with reveal the different spelling - pen - Penn ) Can I suggest you go to the above pikey palace , drink 7 pints of ginger beer shandy and lie down for a couple of hours on the northbound exit of the roundabout. In the unlikely event of your survival please eat 14 kilos of elephant shit and wash it down with a gallon of bleach.

You could sell your mouth as a portal for the second channel tunnel.

22 hours ago, Queefer said:

What an unadulterated pile of utter fucking shit. I’m amazed that someone who owns a Roland drum equipped studio, and also knows Rick Wakeman, has the time or inclination to post such drivel. 

• Like 1

On 11/22/2018 at 1:26 AM, judgetwi said:

Fucking right but there’s no need to go out of your way to prove it.

Why don’t you tell us about your latest flash car and get your little winkle stirring?

Wanker

Since the last incident involving three Asian cunts in jihadi John outfits car jacking my RS5 at lunchtime in a car park, I have opted for a more understated chariot.  A Brown car.

if you masterbate over Top Gear that’s your fetish, not mine you twisted transgender mechansexual.   

Do we have to install separate toilets for cunts like you at work as well?   Complete with auto car pictures on the walls.  You weird cunt.