CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

School bullying

Neil

5 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

What about the derogatory shit @Decimussaid about Kung Fu Panda? Think you can nail him for that too?

Yes @EreptileDysfunction, what about the fucking Panda? Are you going to let that stand? 

After your crack legal team has finished defending your latest dubious actions in your local crown court, please ensure that they don't forget the Panda.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck me sideways! Do people really get this emotional over their PlayStation?

He seems to be enraged that there was even a slight insinuation that adults who play computer games with access to children via online services might perhaps be a little bit sinister.

I don't know about you, but I'm suspicious of anyone who overreacts in such a way. I don't know if ED has got something to hide, but he's certainly acting like he does.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Yes @EreptileDysfunction, what about the fucking Panda? Are you going to let that stand? 

After your crack legal team has finished defending your latest dubious actions in your local crown court, please ensure that they don't forget the Panda.

I think you mentioned Star Wars too Decs. George Lucas and Disney take this sort of thing very seriously. 

I predict that you will soon be bent over and legally arse raped by a giant Mickey Mouse in a storm trooper costume.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Oh dear you went from all cocky to nervous weak cum gargled replies in a span of 10 secs. 

I can imagine the headline now

" Dave Dickless 35 of Norfolk sued for £10 million in liable damages and defamation of character by X games company and GW"

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck me sideways! Do people really get this emotional over their PlayStation?

Some, well one at least, get that emotional about being the best on here.

@EreptileDysfunction  I don't view you as a total loss, yet.  As you are now aware, the puntership find you completely tiresome, and idiotic.  Might I suggest you alter course, and save what face you can, and stop being such a crying little cunt?  

5 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Oh dear you went from all cocky to nervous weak cum gargled replies in a span of 10 secs. 

I can imagine the headline now

" Dave Dickless 35 of Norfolk sued for £10 million in liable damages and defamation of character by X games company and GW"

I'm absolutely shitting myself that a company I've never heard of, played in the main by deviants and sex offenders, might receive an illegible email from a creepy rattled autist.

I'm not sure I'll sleep tonight.

12 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Shut it you fucking bellend some shitty obscure article dredged up from the arse end of the internet proves the games industry is run by paedos does it? All gamers are paedos according to you and dickless. Please explain how someone playing a game like Fallout on their own leads to kids getting raped you dumb cunt.

I never stated anywhere that all gamers and publishers were paedos you utter doylum. I said that the games they produce are an easily exploited way to gain access to vulnerable children due to parents and shops not taking age restrictions seriously and that developers don't care who plays their games once they're online! You even agreed with me you deluded little twat!:

Granted online multiplayer is full of the squeaky little shits but i was talking more single player 18 rated games, i don't really play online games all that often tbh.

You're fucking wrong in the head mate - and no that isn't another nonce accusation - you paranoid fuck.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm absolutely shitting myself that a company I've never heard of, played in the main by deviants and sex offenders, might receive an illegible email from a creepy rattled autist.

I haven't slept in months. I'm too excited by the prospect of 'A Haunting In Norfolk 2'

Hurry up and finish it, you job half done cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I never stated anywhere that all gamers and publishers were paedos you utter doylum. I said that the games they produce are an easily exploited way to gain access to vulnerable children due to parents and shops not taking age restrictions seriously and that developers don't care who plays their games once they're online! You even agreed with me you deluded little twat!:

You're fucking wrong in the head mate - and no that isn't another nonce accusation - you paranoid fuck.

Total bollocks again and i noticed you couldn't refute this:

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Please explain how someone playing a game like Fallout on their own leads to kids getting raped you dumb cunt.

C'mon how is this "easily exploitable" arsehole? By your reckoning in 1999 there should have been nationwide reports of kids getting raped left right and centre from playing pokemon on a gameboy, you utter spaz.

Guest Erroreptile404
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Says more about you than me if sex offenders and paedos are the first thing that springs to your mind when gaming is mentioned. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Says more about you than me if sex offenders and paedos are the first thing that springs to your mind when gaming is mentioned. 

Hmmm, I can't say with any degree of certainty, but I think it's the order of wording that might be creating some confusion.  

1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Total bollocks again and i noticed you couldn't refute this:

C'mon how is this "easily exploitable" arsehole? By your reckoning in 1999 there should have been nationwide reports of kids getting raped left right and centre from playing pokemon on a gameboy, you utter spaz.

Fallout and Pokemon are both offline, single player games. There's no online multiplayer, no servers full of anonymous players hiding behind gaming avatars. I played Pokemon back in the day - I was fucking 10 at the time - the only multiplayer aspect those games had in 1999 was trading your Pokemon with other players through a 1 metre cable - if some weird, scabby 40 year old with  a sinus infection and receding hairline tried to lure me into a dark alleyway to trade my fucking Snorlax for a Meowth via TradeCable I'd kick him in the balls and run home to wank over badly drawn hentai of Jesse being fucked in the arse by James that I saved to a floppy disk from the school computer!

If it was ten years later and I was still 10 years old playing on Black Ops multiplayer and the same cunt contacted me and befriended me through months of gameplay would my youthful mind still be as critical when he asked to hang out with me because he's pretending to be a 15 year old boy over chat? No! I'd go out and meet up with him and end up fucked in the arse just like Jessie did!

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, scotty said:

I take exception to this RK, I've always considered this forum to be pretty fucking highbrow. 🤬

You always do try to keep the Corner classy and elegant, Scotto!  

And I thought the Catholic church was bad for covering up evidence of its institutional child abuse.

It would seem that these "gamers" who hide behind legal teams and faux outrage have been at it ever since the first dirty cunt to play Pong started hanging around arcades with a bag of puppies and a hardon.

• Like 3

Guest Erroreptile404
17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fallout and Pokemon are both offline, single player games. There's no online multiplayer, no servers full of anonymous players hiding behind gaming avatars.

So you basically just agreed with everything i said. Might play Fallout tonight but i better watch out in case it leads to a half hour kiddy bumming session!

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

And I thought the Catholic church was bad for covering up evidence of its institutional child abuse.

It would seem that these "gamers" who hide behind legal teams and faux outrage have been at it ever since the first dirty cunt to play Pong started hanging around arcades with a bag of puppies 

What do Jewish paedophiles say to their victims?

"Don't eat all those fucking sweets"

• Like 4

Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

So you basically just agreed with everything i said. Might play Fallout tonight but i better watch out in case it leads to a half hour kiddy bumming session!

No - because what you're trying to imply is that because single player games exist and you play them, none of the online stuff can come under criticism - despite a ton of evidence proving that children play 18 rated games all the time, online grooming through these platforms is a very real thing and vulnerable kids have already come to harm through it all. Its a fucking FACT.

You're pissing in the wind here. You've fucking lost - admit defeat and be a fucking man for once in your life. Or don't and keep getting shot down by every fucker on here with a properly functioning brain.

Now stop interrupting my speed wank. All that talk about Jesse getting fucked in the arse made me nostalgic.

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

No - because what you're trying to imply is that because single player games exist and you play them, none of the online stuff can come under criticism - despite a ton of evidence proving that children play 18 rated games all the time, online grooming through these platforms is a very real thing and vulnerable kids have already come to harm through it all. Its a fucking FACT.

You're pissing in the wind here. You've fucking lost - admit defeat and be a fucking man for once in your life. Or don't and keep getting shot down by every fucker on here with a properly functioning brain.

Now stop interrupting my speed wank. All that talk about Jesse getting fucked in the arse made me nostalgic.

No no, you're backtracking now you and dickhead said all gamers are paedos and even non-online games are ripe for kiddy fucking exploitation. You're talking absolute shit so just fuck off now.

1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

No no, you're backtracking now you and dickhead said all gamers are paedos and even non-online games are ripe for kiddy fucking exploitation. You're talking absolute shit so just fuck off now.

Sorry but I'm done with you - wiping the fresh cum on my hand from that wank is a higher priority than conversing with the mentally retarded right now. Fuck my keyboard is getting messy just typing this.

Sorry but I'm done with you - wiping the fresh cum on my hand from that wank is a higher priority than conversing with the mentally retarded right now. Fuck my keyboard is getting messy just typing this.

Put a loose sheet of cling-film over the keyboard...

..errm, Just something I heard Neil say once.

Guest Erroreptile404

Your argument is fucking horse shit, you know it and you lost. Fuck off dipshit. Make sure to delete your hard drive afterwards you daft prick.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Put a loose sheet of cling-film over the keyboard...

..errm, Just something I heard Neil say once.

Neil has to cover the entire computer.  He must be a majority shareholder in the manufacturing company!