CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

School bullying

Neil

Now correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't this been going on since schools were invented,why all of a sudden is it fucking headline news?...oh I see,it's because its on someone who is of a certain hue.Just fuck off with this fucking PC fucking bullshit.We all fucking know that if this was a black kid on a white kid(and yes it DOES fucking happen believe it or not)It wouldn't see the light of day.Fuck off with your political agenda and fuck off to anyone who wants to call me a racist.Great Britain?  you're having a fucking laugh.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Now correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't this been going on since schools were invented,why all of a sudden is it fucking headline news?...oh I see,it's because its on someone who is of a certain hue.Just fuck off with this fucking PC fucking bullshit.We all fucking know that if this was a black kid on a white kid(and yes it DOES fucking happen believe it or not)It wouldn't see the light of day.Fuck off with your political agenda and fuck off to anyone who wants to call me a racist.Great Britain?  you're having a fucking laugh.

Good point. That's not to say I don't feel sympathy for the Syrian kid being bullied, I genuinely do. From what I've seen, he was attacked by a coward who wouldn't have done a fucking thing if he didn't have back-up/audience. The boy knew he was outnumbered and stayed calm and took the shit with dignity. I don't doubt that he would have kicked the shit out of the bully had it been a level playing field. 

But you're right, white kids are bullied and assaulted by black gangs every day, but it's not newsworthy because it doesn't fit the PC agenda. I grew up around the edge of south London and despite being a big kid, 6 foot at age 15, I was well aware that if you saw a group of black cunts on a street corner, you made a detour, because it's guaranteed they're tooled up and hostile to white cunts. In the past 25 years, thousands of white kids have been stabbed or otherwise attacked, simply for being white and in the wrong place. But the only victim of racially motivated assault whose name will spring to the minds of the general public is Stephen Lawrence.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Dangling cheese and tempting the mouse to wander into the path of the Welsh cat?

Moi?

"I don’t feel safe at school’, says Syrian boy in bullying video. - quoted in The Guardian and elsewhere. "Homs was much nicer than Huddersfield", he probably added.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good point. That's not to say I don't feel sympathy for the Syrian kid being bullied, I genuinely do. From what I've seen, he was attacked by a coward who wouldn't have done a fucking thing if he didn't have back-up/audience. The boy knew he was outnumbered and stayed calm and took the shit with dignity. I don't doubt that he would have kicked the shit out of the bully had it been a level playing field. 

But you're right, white kids are bullied and assaulted by black gangs every day, but it's not newsworthy because it doesn't fit the PC agenda. I grew up around the edge of south London and despite being a big kid, 6 foot at age 15, I was well aware that if you saw a group of black cunts on a street corner, you made a detour, because it's guaranteed they're tooled up and hostile to white cunts. In the past 25 years, thousands of white kids have been stabbed or otherwise attacked, simply for being white and in the wrong place. But the only victim of racially motivated assault whose name will spring to the minds of the general public is Stephen Lawrence.

We see this kind of thing regularly these days when every single person has the ability of film these events and share them with the whole world within seconds. Fairly play to the poor little cunt who took the pasting (he had his arm in a cast for good measure) and I expect the cowardly little shit who picked on him is fucked beyond belief- no Xmas pressie for this cunt.

Taking a beating at the hands of the school bully is right of passage and any fucker who says it never happened to them is lying bastard. At my secondary school bullying was ever present but the old time sports master who was on the verge of retirement had a 100% success rate in cutting it out: he'd get the 2 protagonists in the school gym at lunch time on their own and give them a pair of boxing gloves. Not one bout was ever started and they both came out best friends, usually in tears of embarrassment. Imagine if a teacher used the same technique on the snotty little cunts today? Fuck me, the twat parents would probably bring in the European court of human rights!

As for our dusky skinned friends, I can't comment. We only had one in the whole school and we racially and physically abused the cunt till the cows came home

Guest Wizardsleeve

" I was bullied.."  BOOHOO...soft fucking cunts!  What do they think is waiting for them in the world outside the school doors?  I reckon the workforce will all have to take a sensitivity training course and have spontaneous group therapy and trust building retreats every time one of the weak little wankers has an anxiety attack at the slightest criticism of poor work performance.

Cunts

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

100k has been raised for this little guy. I didn't get that when I was picked on for being a gypsy at school. The only satisfaction I got was when my family stole the parents cars and set light to them. Now that was a fucking grin. 

Your lot have just moved in near me(illegally of course!) should I put an extra lock on my sheds or do you not shit on your own doorstep?

Guest Queefer

Find me a list of the soppy social media cunts who collected over £100k for this poor, racially abused and bullied family of visitors. I'd happily show them some good old British school bullying .

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Neil said:

Your lot have just moved in near me(illegally of course!) should I put an extra lock on my sheds or do you not shit on your own doorstep?

They can break locks, Neil!  It'll just add to the sum of scrap metal they steal from the entire council.  

Guest Kunte Kinte
6 hours ago, Neil said:

The average unattended school classroom is a Lord of the Flies torture chamber. Lying cheating physical and mental ritual humiliation. Swearing and crudeness. Sexism and racism rampant. Physical and psychological abuse... 

And the kids are just as bad... 

What a crybaby fucking cunt.

His compatriots who have stayed at home have been gassed, blown up and terrorised and they haven't received anything other than a few Red Cross parcels. This little prick got himself involved in a gay tussle, had water sprayed on his face and is in line for 100k. The money should be donated to a Syrian war orphans charity and this cunt shouldn't get a fucking penny.

• Like 3

Guest Wizardsleeve
33 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

The average unattended school classroom is a Lord of the Flies torture chamber. Lying cheating physical and mental ritual humiliation. Swearing and crudeness. Sexism and racism rampant. Physical and psychological abuse... 

And the kids are just as bad... 

I probably would have ended the gag with "and that's just the students, to say nothing of teachers and headmasters.  They're all incompetent cunts.