CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

FIRST WORLD WAR MUSICAL

Guest Kunte Kinte

Guest Kunte Kinte

"Silent Night review – first world war opera is an overwhelming emotive experience"

4489.jpg

Call me an old fashioned cunt, but surely this is as bad taste as the Titanic musical, or the Tombola bingo Advent Calender. What is there to fucking sing about? Or do they get a quartet of song and dance war horses to spew out the tale of trench misery and woe to a toe tapping medley of 1916 top ten hits? The only thing overwhelming about this is the need to use a sick bag asap. Oh... they blame it all on the Russians at the end, so it's alright. 

1 hour ago, Kunte Kinte said:

"Silent Night review – first world war opera is an overwhelming emotive experience"

4489.jpg

Call me an old fashioned cunt, but surely this is as bad taste as the Titanic musical, or the Tombola bingo Advent Calender. What is there to fucking sing about? Or do they get a quartet of song and dance war horses to spew out the tale of trench misery and woe to a toe tapping medley of 1916 top ten hits? The only thing overwhelming about this is the need to use a sick bag asap. Oh... they blame it all on the Russians at the end, so it's alright. 

Is that Russ Abbott in the pic?

11 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

The opera has a thought provoking message, and its not as if its been done before...

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Gas, Glorious Gas

You'll Never Get Gassed Alone

Don't Gas Me Kaiser Wilhelm

Any Gas Will Do

I Gassed Him So Well

Don't cry for me Kaiser Wilhelm!

Guest Kunte Kinte
11 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Gas, Glorious Gas

You'll Never Get Gassed Alone

Don't Gas Me Kaiser Wilhelm

Any Gas Will Do

I Gassed Him So Well

Substitute "fuck me good" for "gas" 

Guest Kunte Kinte
53 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The opera has a thought provoking message, and its not as if its been done before...

Thought for the Day: what a fucking cash in at Christmas, why not market it as a panto?