CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Standing in the door

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Kunte Kinte
11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Neither, it was a mission to try and salvage a financial mess caused by the then President of Venezuela, one Hugo Chavez. My protection detail were former Spanish Foreign Legion personnel. Most of their clients were like me, reps from foreign businesses who could do little than watch their firm's investment disappear down the plug hole.

Fuck you you CIA tool. Call yourself a cunt? You're more like a wank machine for American regime change. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
7 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Fuck you you CIA tool. Call yourself a cunt? You're more like a wank machine for American regime change. 

I've seen it in Washington Behind Closed Toilet Doors. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

We've crossed swords before, yes? Where do you stand on secessionist Biafra?

Get up-to-date we are on to Boko Haram now so lock up your daughters. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

We've crossed swords before, yes? Where do you stand on secessionist Biafra?

Roopsie, be a darling this time and run the cunt through?  Crossing swords is only half the fun. Seeing the blank emotionless stare as cold steel penetrates and destroys vital internal organs as your victim realizes they're finished here is the thrill of victory. Finish him. 

2 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Get up-to-date we are on to Boko Haram now so lock up your daughters. 

...which doesn't answer the question. @Kunte Kinte, its accepted that there will be some friction on a bitch 'n' moan site like this but you seem to go out of your way to cause problems. Wind your neck in and use the site for which it was designed for, otherwise your life expectancy at The Corner will be shorter than those enjoyed by the Innocents of Bethlehem, Judea around this time 2018 years ago.

Guest 'eavensabove
58 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Hang it on yer wall.

Roadybaby

panzersmacker_by_roadkill369_dcuburz-ful

As CC Art Critic/Editor, I can opine that you've captured a sense of movement and a life-like quality with this canvas. The emptiness and the areas of White also produces a richness of thought of better things to come, and a deftness with both palate knife & quill. You also display with this piece, a natural ability to create with both eyes shut and to think on your feet, which in turn adds a certain 'jena se qua' to the overall subject matter. Panza, should think himself very lucky indeed. Not even Rolf Harris, could compete with you RK. TOP MARKS!  

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I fuckin knew it, Panzer is Kuato out of Total Recall.

I've always had him down as Ephialtes The Irish Peat-Bog Man, as RK amply illustrates.

Art_from___300_____Ephialtes_by_schellst

Edited by 'eavensabove
Just a hunch, that's all.

Guest Kunte Kinte
4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Roopsie, be a darling this time and run the cunt through?  Crossing swords is only half the fun. Seeing the blank emotionless stare as cold steel penetrates and destroys vital internal organs as your victim realizes they're finished here is the thrill of victory. Finish him. 

Come on stop the unfestive mouthing off - just start singing your Christmas single... I Wish It Could Be... you know how it goes you stupid fuck. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...which doesn't answer the question. @Kunte Kinte, its accepted that there will be some friction on a bitch 'n' moan site like this but you seem to go out of your way to cause problems. Wind your neck in and use the site for which it was designed for, otherwise your life expectancy at The Corner will be shorter than those enjoyed by the Innocents of Bethlehem, Judea around this time 2018 years ago.

All you can fucking do is chew the legs off posts - I mean the written kind. Not the dog piss soaked posts you like to lick with your slithery old reptile tongue. 

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I knew he wouldn't last long. I could smell death on him back when he was arguing with Pen the other day.

He had a habit of spending weeks posting nonsensical drivel, and then launching into unprovoked, shit flinging spasms, clearly designed to get himself banned. Either he was Albert, or Albert has cloned himself and has replicas. A bit like the 'Spastic Boys From Brazil'

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He had a habit of spending weeks posting nonsensical drivel, and then launching into unprovoked, shit flinging spasms, clearly designed to get himself banned. Either he was Albert, or Albert has cloned himself and has replicas. A bit like the 'Spastic Boys From Brazil'

He and Pen are mates.  Their banter indicated as much.  The cunt is probably already resetting his router and coming up with his next invention of tedium.  

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Its a shame I missed his departure. Remember the old days when Frank and the gang were in their circle-jerking prime and ExtremeCunt was the weird desperado outcast? Pity he died from Windex poisoning...

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Its a shame I missed his departure. Remember the old days when Frank and the gang were in their circle-jerking prime and ExtremeCunt was the weird desperado outcast? Pity he died from Windex poisoning...

I liked the mental cunt. Even his Chip from the states era was amusing in its own ridiculous way. I actually visualise him as Nigel Farage.

Guest 'eavensabove
37 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I knew he wouldn't last long. I could smell death on him back when he was arguing with Pen the other day.

I never trusted him one bit. From the moment that she pretended to be a he. Once a dyke, always a dyke. Call me old fashioned but when it all comes down to the bottom line, dandy-doiks just don't do it for me, RK. You see, there are two sides to Kinte Kylie's brains: The Left side and the Right side.  One the Left, she has nothing right, and on the Right, He's got nothing left. Got it!  Picture that if you will and then add it to the Gallery.