CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts That Don't Pay Bills "Because it's Xmas"

Guest ShinyCarnt

Guest ShinyCarnt

G'day cunts, noob cunt here.

I started a new business from scratch 2 months ago. Done a majority of my work so far, for one person (company), who agreed to 28 day terms on invoices, paid weekly.

Received my first payment 7 weeks after invoicing, and still waiting for the rest. Being self employed is great, except for the part where cunts expect you to produce money from trees to support their businesses indefinitely ......

They're closed this week.

Guest Queefer

Stop whingeing and join the real world. You'll probably cry when your customer goes tits up in January. Get a nice safe job with lots of training courses and a fat pension which more suits your temparement . Try being a librarian. Uncommercial cunt.

1 hour ago, ShinyCarnt said:

I started a new business from scratch 2 months ago. Done a majority of my work so far, for one person (company), who agreed to 28 day terms on invoices, paid weekly.

Received my first payment 7 weeks after invoicing, and still waiting for the rest. Being self employed is great, except for the part where cunts expect you to produce money from trees to support their businesses indefinitely ......

Most large companies treat their suppliers with ill-disguised contempt, shiny. Agreements on payment terms and dates are merely broad suggestions to them, they may pay you should they deign to do so, or they may not. If they do, it will be at a time and in a form which suits them, not you. 

You'd also be well advised against putting all your contractual eggs into a single basket, and if you have no alternative then under no circumstances allow said basket to be aware of the fact; it's cheaper for them to bleed you dry and let you go under, which is unfortunately a common business practice. 

Welcome to the corner. Here you will find solace, companionship and sound advice on all topics. Granted, most of this guidance will consist of ever more painful methods of suicide, but beggars can't be choosers and unless I miss my guess, based on your career direction you'll soon be reduced to state benefits. I shall leave it for others to advocate self destruction, but rest assured that they will. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, ShinyCarnt said:

I have six outstanding pre Christmas invoices, same thing all away until New Year. It is something you must get used to I am afraid, the bigger the customer, the longer they take to pay.

Not the worst first intro nom I have seen by far.

Word of advice, watch out for that gormless seabird git from Southend, he has a vacuum in his skull and has somehow worked out how to use the internet.

Guest Dr Clusterfuck

Terms and conditions are a load of wank sock. I have customers on 28 day term's and I am expected to be grateful for payment on 90 days. Load of fuck knuckles! 

I do however think you have been slightly niave going in to business not knowing this but at the same time wish you the best of luck. 

4 hours ago, ShinyCarnt said:

Done a majority of my work so far, for one person (company)...

I do hope the work involved the installation of life-support machines for the client's children. Pop round and unplug the cunts and see if payment is forthcoming before they turn blue.

Failing that, @Monumental cunt will rent you out a few of his noirs to perform a traditional leg bone rearrangement. The Krays wouldn't have stood for this shit.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I do hope the work involved the installation of life-support machines for the client's children. Pop round and unplug the cunts and see if payment is forthcoming before they turn blue.

Failing that, @Monumental cunt will rent you out a few of his noirs to perform a traditional leg bone rearrangement. The Krays wouldn't have stood for this shit.

Fucks sake Baws, a little warning, I was sipping my coffee!  

13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Noirs are available for a reasonable rate to assist in undesirable Neighbours moving along.  What’s the trouble?

Guest ShinyCarnt
17 hours ago, scotty said:

Most large companies treat their suppliers with ill-disguised contempt, shiny. Agreements on payment terms and dates are merely broad suggestions to them, they may pay you should they deign to do so, or they may not. If they do, it will be at a time and in a form which suits them, not you. 

You'd also be well advised against putting all your contractual eggs into a single basket, and if you have no alternative then under no circumstances allow said basket to be aware of the fact; it's cheaper for them to bleed you dry and let you go under, which is unfortunately a common business practice. 

Welcome to the corner. Here you will find solace, companionship and sound advice on all topics. Granted, most of this guidance will consist of ever more painful methods of suicide, but beggars can't be choosers and unless I miss my guess, based on your career direction you'll soon be reduced to state benefits. I shall leave it for others to advocate self destruction, but rest assured that they will. 

Cheers. That reply was far more eloquent than warranted.  I have already addressed the egg basket issue, by knocking back work from the non-payer, to work for proven payers.  I'm sure this action won't speed up the payments though.

I'm a ginger who came from public housing a few decades ago. The hide is pretty thick.

Guest ShinyCarnt
19 hours ago, Queefer said:

Stop whingeing and join the real world. You'll probably cry when your customer goes tits up in January. Get a nice safe job with lots of training courses and a fat pension which more suits your temparement . Try being a librarian. Uncommercial cunt.

I think you're a pretend cunt.  Try harder.

Guest ShinyCarnt
17 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I have six outstanding pre Christmas invoices, same thing all away until New Year. It is something you must get used to I am afraid, the bigger the customer, the longer they take to pay.

Not the worst first intro nom I have seen by far.

Word of advice, watch out for that gormless seabird git from Southend, he has a vacuum in his skull and has somehow worked out how to use the internet.

I'm not naive at all, it was just a rant to introduce one cunt to a bunch of others.  The cunt who's holding out on me, will work for me within 12 months.

It does suck that my timing for starting up and receiving first payments all landed at Shitmas time though.

Guest ShinyCarnt
17 hours ago, Neil said:

Do butt plugs sell well after Christmas too?. You should be able to make enough dough to last you till spring by supplying certain punters on here.

Welcome and get fucked

It's worth a try I s'pose. Who should I see for size and colour preferences?  Or is it safe to assume you all take hot pink extra large?

Guest ShinyCarnt
15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's a good cryptic analogy.  I hope it doesn't come to that, as I won't be lacking inspiration.

Guest ShinyCarnt
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Noirs are available for a reasonable rate to assist in undesirable Neighbours moving along.  What’s the trouble?

I'm not completely sure what your Noirs are, but it's cool, I got this. Keep 'em leashed for now.

21 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

While these are entirely reasonable business suggestions baws, you've overlooked the obvious solution; put @Eric Cuntman on the job. Doormen invariably do debt collection work on the side, I've resorted to using a couple myself in the past. It's surprising how much more effective than polite reminder letters they can be in difficult cases, though I do still shudder at the memory of one frail but recalcitrant customer forking over every penny of cash that he could find and shakily scrawling a cheque for the balance while contemplating his broken front windows and listening to a vivid description of the damage his arms might sustain in the event of a thirty-second delay in payment. Quite horrific, I wish I hadn't filmed it. 

6 hours ago, ShinyCarnt said:

I'm not naive at all, it was just a rant to introduce one cunt to a bunch of others.  The cunt who's holding out on me, will work for me within 12 months.

It does suck that my timing for starting up and receiving first payments all landed at Shitmas time though.

Also look at your competition and don't be frightened to grass any of the tax dodging cunts up.  Had to do this to a local harpy who was offering full day wedding photography with photos on USB for £150.

On 12/31/2018 at 3:38 AM, ShinyCarnt said:

I'm not completely sure what your Noirs are, but it's cool, I got this. Keep 'em leashed for now.

Did you do  basic French at junior school?  noir