CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It sounds like someone trying to sing with a bit of Swiss roll stuck in their throat. 

One night (one night), one night in heaven. When you touch me 

you take me up high with the clouds in the sky. 

One night (one night), one night in heaven. When you kiss me 

you light up my life, make me feel so alive.

(All together now....) 

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Young Crab, given the minuscule possibility that you are self-aware enough as to why no-one takes you seriously, may I suggest you decide what you are actually arguing about? One moment silly Shamima is a "fucking dumb cow [who] knows nothing" yet five short sentences later you say "though there can be no doubt she colluded with war criminals and acts of genocide". I realise that pubic lice aren't known for having good memories but you can't have it both ways so it might be a good idea to stop making it up as you go along.

It's quite clear young Shamima is of low intelligence (thick as pig shit) but this can't excuse her actions. Rather than create this media circus and general hysteria which may well turn out to be true regarding some of the other returnees from ISIS, the ones that actually did the beheadings, they should be simply and clandestinely eliminated.

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's quite clear young Shamima is of low intelligence (thick as pig shit) but this can't excuse her actions. Rather than create this media circus and general hysteria which may well turn out to be true regarding some of the other returnees from ISIS, the ones that actually did the beheadings, they should be simply and clandestinely eliminated.

"fucking dumb cow [who] knows nothing" I didn't say that at all and to put it in quotation marks as if I said it is disgraceful. Indeed, she can't be that stupid. But she has little and won't give up useful information. She is reverting to the unco-operative inner London school girl type/mentality at a failing secondary academy who one can't pin anything positive on about her actions, but wherever there was trouble she was there. In other words she's as guilty as hell, full of spite and bitterness, somewhat disorientated, and playing a well worn game she thinks (with all the do gooders on this site and the rest of the UK probably is right) will work in her favour. That is an affront to every law abiding citizen in this country. I've never seen such a deceitful person in the media and even more the deceit and irrational moralising of those who are bleedin' pleadin' to have her returned. 

18 minutes ago, Crab said:

"fucking dumb cow [who] knows nothing" I didn't say that at all and to put it in quotation marks as if I said it is disgraceful. Indeed, she can't be that stupid. But she has little and won't give up useful information. She is reverting to the unco-operative inner London school girl type/mentality at a failing secondary academy who one can't pin anything positive on about her actions, but wherever there was trouble she was there. In other words she's as guilty as hell, full of spite and bitterness, somewhat disorientated, and playing a well worn game she thinks (with all the do gooders on this site and the rest of the UK probably is right) will work in her favour. That is an affront to every law abiding citizen in this country. I've never seen such a deceitful person in the media and even more the deceit and irrational moralising of those who are bleedin' pleadin' to have her returned. 

All you are seeing is what the media are telling us and as @cuntspotter has said the is in a camp surrounded by other jihadi brides and along zeolots and spies who remain dedicated to the cause and she has to be very careful and circumspect about what she is saying. What she might actually really feel could well be very different to what she really thinks.

23 minutes ago, Crab said:

Like I said, she should of had a bullet in the head as soon as it was discovered she wanted out of ISIS land (because they lost) and he body dumped in the sea.

3 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

All you are seeing is what the media are telling us and as @cuntspotter has said the is in a camp surrounded by other jihadi brides and along zeolots and spies who remain dedicated to the cause and she has to be very careful and circumspect about what she is saying. What she might actually really feel could well be very different to what she really thinks.

Lets hope one these other jihadi brides or hardcore zealots cut her stupid fucking throat

14 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

among zealots?

17 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

she is in?

3 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Poofta.

Only trying to help you improve your primary school grasp of spelling and punctuation. I understand that you may feel embarrassed when such elementary errors are pointed out to you but please believe me when I tell you I do so without malice, nor to ridicule. Faggot

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Only trying to help you improve your primary school grasp of spelling and punctuation. I understand that you may feel embarrassed when such elementary errors are pointed out to you but please believe me when I tell you I do so without malice, nor to ridicule. Faggot

I am waiting for you to fall off your horse.

50 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Like I said, she should of had a bullet in the head as soon as it was discovered she wanted out of ISIS land (because they lost) and he body dumped in the sea.

Apparently there are numbers of captured ISIS approaching the POW situation in parts of Europe in 1945. These parasites have NOTHING to go back to. They were and continued under ISIS to be PARASITES looting and murdering and robbing the peoples they took over. So how can they be rehabbed? The international response must not be to divide the problem up and sweep it under the carpet half holing it will disappear. It must be to build a facility and institute a process in Syria and Iraq in COLLABORATION with the stable govts in Damascus and Baghdad to assess, trial and punish (from execution, high security and open type sentencing) the ecustence of these facilities wil be our strongest guarantee these cunts can never raise a rabble army again. 

2 hours ago, Crab said:

For the avoidance of doubt...

On ‎25‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 11:41, Crab said:

Pump her for what she knows? #Fucking dumb cow knows nothing. 

#Detention would be the next do gooders battle. She'd be straight back into civvy street and a life on benefits. 

That's one of the reasons she has been excluded. The criminal evidence isn't AVAILABLE to lock her up for long. Though there can be NO DOUBT she colluded with war criminals and acts of genocide. 

BTW, how was the "moralising" irrational?

48 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

You will be Sorrel for this.

Funny I walked past a Sorrell Close a few days ago. It was a part horrible new houses and concrete pads for yet more horrible new houses. What was that Pete Seeger song about boxes?