CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

3 hours ago, The Bishop said:

I know that everyone here is perfect in every way but I will ask if anyone has ever done something at 15 years of age and although four years later realising that it was a mistake have still not regretted doing it by the time you were 19 years of age? Also many years later have you not said to yourself I would not do that now, but still do not regret doing what you did?

Of course. I drank a bottle of vodka and was sick all over my mum's brand new cream carpet, and I don't regret it to this day, it was fucking hilarious, as was the way she completely lost her shit.

That's a bit different to flying half way across the world and joining a terrorist organisation that beheads anyone who doesn't believe in their twisted doctrine. I was never that much of a rascal.

Fuck her, let her rot.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If she just wanted a few lengths of brown greasy cock up her, she could have gone to Rotherham rather than Raqqa, no passport required. 

She wouldn't get a fucking sniff unless she dipped her head in a bag of flour, the rag heads up north have more refined tastes than their desert counterparts.

Guest 'eavensabove
9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Fact, not opinion as unpalatable as that may be to you. I've previously intimated that Ms Begum should face due legal process. May I suggest you broaden your news sources and be less reliant on RT news? Your approach is somewhat confusing, one moment your promoting rough and ready or non existent justice, the next you're bitching about illegalities.

In her own country of choice, yes. Had she not been pregnant, would she still have asked to come home?  Why now?  She's not been prevented by her co-called 'captors' at all, has she? Everyday in all courts everywhere in the UK, we bend the rules of our legal process for all manner of shite, from burglary, rape, murder and noncing through to non payment of fines or nicking a bag a sugar from Tesco. Ms Bumegg, has committed one of the most ghastly of all crimes against the country she now pleads to return to. NO!  Stay put, and fuck off, we owe you jack-shite, let alone processing  through our pathetic legal system. What kind of message will it send out to those sat now, contemplating the pro's & con's of fucking off to ISIS?  They'll already have a @Come Back for Free Card' to tuck into their rucksack.  Ms Bumegg, doesn't deserve airspace, and we are all of us playing into the ideology of ISIS simply for debating the fuck-mutton bitch.  

REMOVE the thread. Fuck them off. They have no place here for their propaganda, or any place else. They stink. Bumegg, included, and you should know better than to offer Her Legal Justice. Where the fuck is mine, eh?

Edited by 'eavensabove

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Fact, not opinion as unpalatable as that may be to you. I've previously intimated that Ms Begum should face due legal process. May I suggest you broaden your news sources and be less reliant on RT news? Your approach is somewhat confusing, one moment your promoting rough and ready or non existent justice, the next you're bitching about illegalities.

The golden rule of justice is the pound of flesh. It comes before everything. When you do wrong you owe it to society as well as anybody harmed. This is what the law is based upon and it comes before all the clap trap of rehabilitation, her age, her nationality and any appeals to some kind of higher morality which the West is supposed to have but nobody actually believes it does. 

My view is that the pound of flesh is owed first and foremost to the people and the sovereign territories she travelled to and collaborated with her so called husband to inflict crimes against humanity comparable to the worst mass murderers in modern history be it the Nazis or the Pol Pot regime. 

You might not like the fact that Syria in the eyes of the world is still a sovereign state with a legitimate govt in Damascus and that the Kurdish army (are so called "coalition partners") is in fact a proscribed terrorist organisation that ran a bomb campaign in Turkey akin to the IRA in England, and that she should be handed to Syria for due process fir her involvement in inflicting misery on that country. Alternatively, the Yankee war mongers and Westminster like to brag about their success in rebuilding Iraq post Saddam. Let them put their money where their mouth is and entrust this bleeding heart criminal to their judicial system. You can't bully the rest of the world by plucking nationals out of tricky situations where they have landed themselves. 

If you get caught drink driving in Greece do you plead to be plucked back to the UK and use the excuse of your pregnancy to avoid due process in Greece? If you do the crime you serve the time and you do it where the crime took place. 

Case closed. 

14 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

To fuck with that. I want them in here with me where I can keep an eye on the fuckers. We've got bombs and shit to be getting on with. 

Fucking hell who put a fire cracker up your arse this morning? 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

She wouldn't get a fucking sniff unless she dipped her head in a bag of flour, the rag heads up north have more refined tastes than their desert counterparts.

That would be 1 part flour to 3 parts desert sand? And a table spoon of chilli flakes and a glass of sweet Sherry. Sorry Sherry! 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

If she just wanted a few lengths of brown greasy cock up her, she could have gone to Rotherham rather than Raqqa, no passport required. 

A few cms you mean. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Of course. I drank a bottle of vodka and was sick all over my mum's brand new cream carpet, and I don't regret it to this day, it was fucking hilarious, as was the way she completely lost her shit.

That's a bit different to flying half way across the world and joining a terrorist organisation that beheads anyone who doesn't believe in their twisted doctrine. I was never that much of a rascal.

Fuck her, let her rot.

The golden rule of justice is the pound of flesh. She owes it firstly in the place and to the people she shat on (quite deliberately married to a war criminal) they get first helping. Anything left over we can talk about. Any other course of action puts Britain on the same level as ISIS. 

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

The pork sword

The golden rule of justice is the pound of flesh. She owes it firstly in the place and to the people she shat on (quite deliberately married to a war criminal) they get first helping. Anything left over we can talk about. Any other course of action puts Britain on the same level as ISIS. I think that sounds right. All the other talk is a cop out. 

15 hours ago, The Bishop said:

Ghastly.

This ain't (since you like my english) ghastly but sounds just about right whereas all the other versions put forward sound like cop outs. 

The golden rule of justice is the pound of flesh. She owes it firstly in the place and to the people she shat on (quite deliberately married to a war criminal) they get first helping. Anything left over we can talk about. Any other course of action puts Britain on the same level as ISIS. 

2 hours ago, Crab said:

The golden rule of justice is the pound of flesh. It comes before everything. When you do wrong you owe it to society as well as anybody harmed. This is what the law is based upon and it comes before all the clap trap of rehabilitation, her age, her nationality and any appeals to some kind of higher morality which the West is supposed to have but nobody actually believes it does. 

My view is that the pound of flesh is owed first and foremost to the people and the sovereign territories she travelled to and collaborated with her so called husband to inflict crimes against humanity comparable to the worst mass murderers in modern history be it the Nazis or the Pol Pot regime. 

You might not like the fact that Syria in the eyes of the world is still a sovereign state with a legitimate govt in Damascus and that the Kurdish army (are so called "coalition partners") is in fact a proscribed terrorist organisation that ran a bomb campaign in Turkey akin to the IRA in England, and that she should be handed to Syria for due process fir her involvement in inflicting misery on that country. Alternatively, the Yankee war mongers and Westminster like to brag about their success in rebuilding Iraq post Saddam. Let them put their money where their mouth is and entrust this bleeding heart criminal to their judicial system. You can't bully the rest of the world by plucking nationals out of tricky situations where they have landed themselves. 

If you get caught drink driving in Greece do you plead to be plucked back to the UK and use the excuse of your pregnancy to avoid due process in Greece? If you do the crime you serve the time and you do it where the crime took place. 

Case closed. 

If you recall we were arguing over Ms Begum and her child's nationality. For reasons that aren't entirely clear you cited an American citizenship test to determine British nationality. As for the remainder of the confusing gibberish I see you've mentioned "The golden rule of justice is the pound of flesh" in four successive posts. Again, its not too clear what Shylock's penalty to Antonio (from Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice) over an unpaid debt has to do with the situation at hand, nor indeed your Greek crime example. As far as we know Ms Begum and her child is not suspected of any crime in the former caliphate. The irony is she wishes to return to the one country where she risks criminal prosecution.

Guest 'eavensabove
32 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

If you recall we were arguing over Ms Begum and her child's nationality. For reasons that aren't entirely clear you cited an American citizenship test to determine British nationality. As for the remainder of the confusing gibberish I see you've mentioned "The golden rule of justice is the pound of flesh" in four successive posts. Again, its not too clear what Shylock's penalty to Antonio (from Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice) over an unpaid debt has to do with the situation at hand, nor indeed your Greek crime example. As far as we know Ms Begum and her child is not suspected of any crime in the former caliphate. The irony is she wishes to return to the one country where she risks criminal prosecution.

An interesting point.

There does seem to be a lot of White English mothers, born and bred, who for reasons only known to them, have kids here with foreign nationals. The rightful father's of these kids often fuck-off to their own country taking the kid/kids with them, which leaves the mother with no rights at all to recover 'her' kids... Surely, the father of Ms Bigbum, is by no means English, and so too is not 'his' kid/s. It would be different perhaps had both parents been British Nationals, but they clearly are not. One could argue that Ms Biggun has a kind-of-right to return here, but her kids are a separate issue and I cannot see what grounds 'they' have outside of their own fatherland, in terms of how we a liable to them or for them. None of them (not even Ms Bugbear) is claiming asylum through discrimination, torture or persecution, and whoever the father is (or are) is responsible for their welfare even under British Law. She should be made to bring the father/fathers back too, if she's serious enough about wanting her kids, and then perhaps we can sort out the entire family and treat them accordingly for the scum that they are. Don't the kids have any rights? It's not for us or Ms Bagpuss to deprive them of their fathers. 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

You are a fucking apologist for wrong 'uns trying to have it away. All you need is an iota to see that which apparently, amidst all the superficial rationalising, you appear to be lacking. 

Being of Asian origin and Moslem , this young woman is already batting on a losing wicket as far as the majority of commentators here are concerned. If what the papers say is true, and that is always a big if, that her parents have radicalised her in the first place, that places her even deeper in the shit. So, what I am about to say will not be popular. She may well be an unpleasant young woman with views that we find objectionable , indeed unacceptable. But, she is a British citizen... she is one of ours. If she gets home she needs to be investigated...a decision needs to be made about her stability, suitability as a parent and the milieu in which the child might be raised after all , she has presided over the sad and needless deaths of her first two infants.. She may keep the child, but she might not. Her husband won’t come here...he is wanted for terrorism offences in Holland...indeed she may be guilty of offences herself. Whatever, she should come home with that child and face the music........ is she a cunt?  Absolutely.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Crab said:

You are a fucking apologist for wrong 'uns trying to have it away. All you need is an iota to see that which apparently, amidst all the superficial rationalising, you appear to be lacking. 

I'm pretty certain I'm not iota deficient, nor am I an apologist. I've made it clear that she should face the full investigative and judicial process in the UK, a sentiment shared today by Lord Dannatt, the former Chief of General Staff or maybe you believe he is short of an iota or two. :rolleyes: