CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Knife crime cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Your Gerbils are no doubt freshly shampooed and sleeping after a compressive weekend....

lol.

Ponce.

Your gerbils are undoubtedly dead and hanging in your game larder for later (ab)use.  

46 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Your gerbils are undoubtedly dead and hanging in your game larder for later (ab)use.  

A rodent in a game larder would be most unhygienic.

He inserts McDonald's paper straws in their anuses and uses them to swab the black man jizz out of his rectum.

On 07/03/2019 at 20:25, Decimus said:

What about shit-stabbing? Your bellicose nonsense aside, I imagine that you're all Lord Longford where that's concerned.

He can’t make his mind up where he stands on this one.....Lord Longsword or Hairy Shitehouse. The dilemma of a 21st century batter and bowler.

On 07/03/2019 at 21:06, Cuntybaws said:

I'm told they have ring pulls these days, so you don't even need that.

You could then use the newly-removed lid to scoop out the slippery contents, before taking the sharp edge to your fucking wrists in despair at how low your life had sunk.

You’ve pulled open a few rings in your time I’ll bet.

32 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Cant say "stabbed" these days, Billy. It describes a rigid object being forced in and out of a wet hole - far too biased towards cis-gendered sexual practices. The correct term to use now is "aggressively cuddled with a bladed object".

'Slotted'

I once confiscated a 3" lock knife from one of those white Essex kids that think they're Jamaican. 

He said;  "What you doin' blud? Gimme back me borer"

What the fuck is a 'borer' some new fucking gangsta term for 'shank'?

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

'Slotted'

I once confiscated a 3" lock knife from one of those white Essex kids that think they're Jamaican. 

He said;  "What you doin' blud? Gimme back me borer"

What the fuck is a 'borer' some new fucking gangsta term for 'shank'?

Couldn't say. Up here in the great white North we don't have many wiggers. We've still got the chavs you lot would have put up with in the early 90's.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sounds like paradise. 

Oh its great. Living every day with the growing dread of the great brown tides showing up on the horizon, our only retreat being over the Wall and into the wild lands to be robbed for heroin money by the Scots. I just hope I can figure out how to hotwire a boat from the marina before the day comes...

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Couldn't say. Up here in the great white North we don't have many wiggers. We've still got the chavs you lot would have put up with in the early 90's.

Im finding it increasingly difficult to  replace my Burberry cap.My last one was in my Mk4 Cortina when it was stolen.