CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Good morning fellow EU citizens

PANZER MURPHY

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Well now thats a bit of a hot potato..more down to tessy needin the support of arleen ..if she didnt need them the cameras n barriers would be floating in the irish sea an arleen could go back to trying to close pubs on the sabbath instead of being  the real power behind the throne...im suprised arleen isnt hosting prime minsters question time..she may as well be at this stage 

Panzbaby 

You think?

I'd say it was more down to this 'no hard border (never actually defined of course) on the island of Ireland' shibboleth that we've all somehow cleaved to without really knowing why this is - other than as a response to vague threats from your fellow countrymen

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

You think?

I'd say it was more down to this 'no hard border (never actually defined of course) on the island of Ireland' shibboleth that we've all somehow cleaved to without really knowing why this is - other than as a response to vague threats from your fellow countrymen

You'd reall wanna talk to the deputy pm arleen about why shes mad to build dat wall

Panzbaby 

35 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

You'd reall wanna talk to the deputy pm arleen about why shes mad to build dat wall

Panzbaby 

I think she's toast now to be fair.

The Maybot's had an empathy chip fitted but it's not undergone any beta-testing, hence why she's gone to the silicon asylum and is making friends with the Magic Grandpa now

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
8 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Shes probably a pain in the hole hearing the word no all the time maybe jezzer will be won over by her cut crystal accent and say yes ...maybe

Panzbaby 

The woman is as dumb as you Pansy boy. Fancy inviting Steptoe around, giving him a glimpse of the high life and allowing him to eye up the silver service and the bone china. That will just encourage the cunt to stitch her up and get his own bony arse through the door.

Not that it matters, the script was written in Brussels months ago.

Muggy cunt.

51 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Funny...id have said theres not a lot of competition for her job right at the minute..dont think anyone has the stomach to walk out the door.

Panzbaby 

Very quiet on here ce soir P.  The punters are sitting in a dark corner,  chewing their bottom lips, and counting down the hours to Friday midnight.  Reality is sinking in.  I can smell the fear from here.

Laffin.

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Very quiet on here ce soir P.  The punters are sitting in a dark corner,  chewing their bottom lips, and counting down the hours to Friday midnight.  Reality is sinking in.  I can smell the fear from here.

Laffin.

Laffin..noticed that meself withers

Panzbaby 

24 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Laffin.

Another week, another deadline. Plus ca change. 

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Laffin.

I've expended all my effort and finger stamina on endlessly clicking the "iron" button on your last ten posts.

You are without a shadow of a doubt, the most tedious, predictable, repetitive, one trick pony cunt this site has ever seen. 

Simply fucking awful. Have some dignity man, delete your profile and request that Roops discloses your address to the wider membership so we can all come to your sick bed and stove in your fucking skeletal chemo-ravaged skull.

You absolute fucking wanker.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
34 minutes ago, scotty said:

Another week, another deadline. Plus ca change. 

May, is fixated on the union. A no-deal would put a huge strain on the Irish border and the consequence of that is a border poll becomes a real possibility. She thinks it would be a high risk and if it succeeded there would be a great impetus to Scotland. It could be that serious in terms of the breakup of the UK. 

Political correspondent Kate Adie, on location. County Cork. 

7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

May, is fixated on the union. A no-deal would put a huge strain on the Irish border and the consequence of that is a border poll becomes a real possibility. She thinks it would be a high risk and if it succeeded there would be a great impetus to Scotland. It could be that serious in terms of the breakup of the UK. 

Political correspondent Kate Adie, on location. County Cork. 

Suits me. The jocks should have gone when they had the chance. 

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Laffin.

Perhaps they are pissed off with foreign cunts coming on here spouting arse licking pro E.U. bullshit.

We have the BBC for that sort of thing thanks very much.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Perhaps they are pissed off with foreign cunts coming on here spouting arse licking pro E.U. bullshit.

We're not foreign  jewdz baby we're fellow European citizens like yerself

Panzbaby 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Not the Beeb directly, but Pen and his direct connection to the BBC site...

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

We're not foreign  jewdz baby we're fellow European citizens like yerself

Panzbaby 

You and your Petainist friend can be European citizens all you want, i’m an Englishman and will never bend to foreign rule.

After all that’s what all you Paddies fought for , for centuries.........only to give it away to a bunch of krauts and frogs.

That’s what sticks in your craw doesn’t it Pansy boy? The thought of us being free while you lick the EU arse for your handouts like the beggars you are.

Buy yourself an Easter egg Pansy boy.