CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

‘Dave’ gobby council estate so called ’rap star.’

King Billy

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We're sending the farzandz of dusky chaps over the water panzy, I thought you'd heard?

It'll be payment for when the EU drops you like the mouldy turds you are and you beg to join the Great British project. 

Every single one will be either staby, rapey or riddled with Ebola, AIDS and chinky flu. Empty lands within 10 years, make the spud famine look like a nasty cold

lol

Again I'll remind ya that its yer own indigenous stabby soul brothers n rapeahdeen peacefuls that seem to be the most bothersome to y'all 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Those are ones I mean. We're getting rid of the really bad ones to you first

“Here Jorry. That new volunteer Denzil ‘Spud’ Murphy, ya know the one that looks like a coal miner, well he says that yar wee brudder keeps putting his hand dayn his wee lads pants Jorry. Ay think the cunts an undercover priest. What are we going tee doo.?”  “Take the cunt round the back and shoot the bastard.” “Who Denzil Jorry.?  “No, the fecking kid ya fecking eejit ye.”

Up the RA.

• Like 1

On 25/02/2020 at 20:10, King Billy said:

“Here Jorry. That new volunteer Denzil ‘Spud’ Murphy, ya know the one that looks like a coal miner, well he says that yar wee brudder keeps putting his hand dayn his wee lads pants Jorry. Ay think the cunts an undercover priest. What are we going tee doo.?”  “Take the cunt round the back and shoot the bastard.” “Who Denzil Jorry.?  “No, the fecking kid ya fecking eejit ye.”

Up the RA.

All members of the IRA are fucking nonces, its part of the joining conditions. That and being a spineless, cowardly rat fuck whos the product of a pissed out of their skull uncle raping their niece with full consent of the family 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

All members of the IRA are fucking nonces, its part of the joining conditions. That and being a spineless, cowardly rat fuck whos the product of a pissed out of their skull uncle raping their niece with full consent of the family 

Wars over spudpecker.. yer next one is just beginning with the legions of hard done by home grown soul brothers and their fellow oppressed peacefuls ..they will dig yer grave with the shovels you've given them

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest Terrible Ted

I thought Billy was a bloke's name. Give it two years and that seaweed-haired warbler will have metamorphosed into a full-blown lesbian and be lecturing to us from her pedestal, you mark my words.

Dave's a cunt.

12 minutes ago, Terrible Ted said:

I thought Billy was a bloke's name. Give it two years and that seaweed-haired warbler will have metamorphosed into a full-blown lesbian and be lecturing to us from her pedestal, you mark my words.

Dave's a cunt.

????? please.

Guest Terrible Ted
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

????? please.

I was referring to Billy Eilish, whose name cropped up earlier in this thread. She seems to have a promising career ahead of her.

On 18/02/2020 at 23:04, King Billy said:

Another whistle blowing, bandwagon jumping, talentless, straight off the ‘black yoof’ culture, conveyor belt of arseholes cunt, who for some weird and unfathomable (to me anyway) reason are thrust upon the masses as musicians has almost made me smash up my own living room. The couple of thousand bigger cunts in the audience at the fucking SHIT AWARDS almost without exception creaming in their gussets when the ‘missing link’ Dave on stage gave the luvvie, entitled, champagne guzzling, Flack mourning, spastics what they’d been primed up all night for by the likes of ‘Stormzy’ and other assorted primates....a full on ‘Boris is a racist’, Grenfell memorial bollocks song, which will in a hundred years or so no doubt be right up there with all the classics. Last night Roger Waters on stage with Pink Flid in the US was at it too, ranting about Trump being a mass murderer etc. etc. etc. Wankers the fucking lot of them. 

Shit rapping paper fuck wit no name....serving nuggets within18 months....fucking minimum wage zero hour cunt by 2022

Edited by N/A