CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

‘Dave’ gobby council estate so called ’rap star.’

King Billy

Another whistle blowing, bandwagon jumping, talentless, straight off the ‘black yoof’ culture, conveyor belt of arseholes cunt, who for some weird and unfathomable (to me anyway) reason are thrust upon the masses as musicians has almost made me smash up my own living room. The couple of thousand bigger cunts in the audience at the fucking SHIT AWARDS almost without exception creaming in their gussets when the ‘missing link’ Dave on stage gave the luvvie, entitled, champagne guzzling, Flack mourning, spastics what they’d been primed up all night for by the likes of ‘Stormzy’ and other assorted primates....a full on ‘Boris is a racist’, Grenfell memorial bollocks song, which will in a hundred years or so no doubt be right up there with all the classics. Last night Roger Waters on stage with Pink Flid in the US was at it too, ranting about Trump being a mass murderer etc. etc. etc. Wankers the fucking lot of them. 

• Like 3

I switched on just to see what woman got the award for best foreign, overseas or whatever it's called, female artist award. The contenders were: Lana Del Rey, who's actually different and I fucking love her work, two others who sounded the same ( that fucking whiney nasally noise), Billy Eyelash, who basically mumbles into the microphone and that other whiny bint who's concert it was in Manchester when that peaceful cunt blew it up.  Who won? The cunt who mumbles into the microphone.  So still shit brits.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I switched on just to see what woman got the award for best foreign, overseas or whatever it's called, female artist award. The contenders were: Lana Del Rey, who's actually different and I fucking love her work, two others who sounded the same ( that fucking whiney nasally noise), Billy Eyelash, who basically mumbles into the microphone and that other whiny bint who's concert it was in Manchester when that peaceful cunt blew it up.  Who won? The cunt who mumbles into the microphone.  So still shit brits.

I thought Gracie Fields might win it for 'The Thingummy-bob Song'.

50 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Another whistle blowing, bandwagon jumping, talentless, straight off the ‘black yoof’ culture, conveyor belt of arseholes cunt, who for some weird and unfathomable (to me anyway) reason are thrust upon the masses as musicians has almost made me smash up my own living room. The couple of thousand bigger cunts in the audience at the fucking SHIT AWARDS almost without exception creaming in their gussets when the ‘missing link’ Dave on stage gave the luvvie, entitled, champagne guzzling, Flack mourning, spastics what they’d been primed up all night for by the likes of ‘Stormzy’ and other assorted primates....a full on ‘Boris is a racist’, Grenfell memorial bollocks song, which will in a hundred years or so no doubt be right up there with all the classics. Last night Roger Waters on stage with Pink Flid in the US was at it too, ranting about Trump being a mass murderer etc. etc. etc. Wankers the fucking lot of them. 

Copious amounts of drugs probably meant they went into woke overdrive.

• Like 2

You insensitive cunt kb. Dave has dark skin, of course he's oppressed by yellow haired cunt in number 10. He's actually incredibly lucky to make it to the level of success he has and be able to voice his concerns - I mean when was the last time you saw an outspoken  black celebrity appear from seemingly nowhere to bravely use their platform to voice their political and ideological beliefs?

That's right - never. Shut up and let the nice black man speak. You personally owe it to him for all of those African American slaves you used to own...

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You insensitive cunt kb. Dave has dark skin, of course he's oppressed by yellow haired cunt in number 10. He's actually incredibly lucky to make it to the level of success he has and be able to voice his concerns - I mean when was the last time you saw an outspoken  black celebrity appear from seemingly nowhere to bravely use their platform to voice their political and ideological beliefs?

That's right - never. Shut up and let the nice black man speak. You personally owe it to him for all of those African American slaves you used to own...

He has a lovely family. Older brother doing life for murdering a girl in a 'gang related' incident. And a younger brother banged up for fraud. Dave must be the 'rapey' one.

But that's ok. Rappers are applauded for championing misogyny and sexual violence. It's part of their culture. It's racist to stop them from raping. Yoof parliament says so, probably.

• Like 4

Dave: We are the oppressed, pushed down by society; only a few of us will ever make it in life due to this institutionalized racism. To be black is to be held back.

Dave accepting his award: Just goes to show if I can do this, anybody can. I'm just an ordinary person like all of you. You can do anything you put your mind to.

Make your mind up you fucking talentless wanker.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You personally owe it to him for all of those African American slaves you used to own...

I’ve still got a couple. I keep them in the shed. I was going to take them down to the market and trade them in but the nice man who used to sell them hasn’t been there for a while. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Joker said:

The problem with 'rap' music is it's mostly shit, and the bit that isn't shit is mostly angry, misogynistic and violent, there seems to be very little peace, love, and understanding in the rap community.☮️♥️🗡️

The best bits are the silent bits where theres a swear word and they blank it out. If they got rid of the rapping and just left the blank bits, I'd listen to it. 

• Like 1

Guest Monaco Slim

Just another dumb person that should be sent back to Africa. White people don't owe you fuck all, we can call you whatever we like.

Edited by Monaco Slim

13 hours ago, Monaco Slim said:

Just another dumb person that should be sent back to Africa. White people don't owe you fuck all, we can call you whatever we like.

I do actually agree with this, in principle, although there is a time and a place for it. Self preservation generally stops me from going full “Rex Kramer” on my occasional sorties through Brixton, for example. 

On 19/02/2020 at 20:29, Cuntybaws said:

I do actually agree with this, in principle, although there is a time and a place for it. Self preservation generally stops me from going full “Rex Kramer” on my occasional sorties through Brixton, for example. 

On 19/02/2020 at 20:34, Eric Cuntman said:

Picked a bad week to quit attacking minorities..

Baws on his way to the chippy 

Image result for rex kramer fight scene

• Like 1

On 19/02/2020 at 20:17, Monaco Slim said:

Rightly or wrongly the dave feels he's hard done by..to be black is to be held back..he sings ..problem is theres farzandz of em who think the same ..the soul brother backlash has yet to be felt..aided by a veritable army of state sponsored charities 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 19/02/2020 at 03:31, Eric Cuntman said:

He has a lovely family. Older brother doing life for murdering a girl in a 'gang related' incident. And a younger brother banged up for fraud. Dave must be the 'rapey' one.

But that's ok. Rappers are applauded for championing misogyny and sexual violence. It's part of their culture. It's racist to stop them from raping. Yoof parliament says so, probably.

indeed, we need less bojo's and more well adjusted families like Daves mob to improve our standing, a murderer older brother who stabbed to death a 15 year old child, and another scum bag inside for god knows what. Both victims of the racist Boris no doubt, scum comes in many colours, although black seems the most popular...

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Eddie said:

indeed, we need less bojo's and more well adjusted families like Daves mob to improve our standing, a murderer older brother who stabbed to death a 15 year old child, and another scum bag inside for god knows what. Both victims of the racist Boris no doubt, scum comes in many colours, although black seems the most popular...

Old Whitey has to take most of the blame though. Niger in Africa .. population in 1950 just over 2 million .. population in 2020 is 26 million biggest rises since the mid 1970s when the do gooder whitey funded aid programmes intensified. What the fuck did we expect to happen?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Old Whitey has to take most of the blame though. Niger in Africa .. population in 1950 just over 2 million .. population in 2020 26 million biggest rises since the mid 1970s when the do gooder whitey funded aid programmes intensified. What the fuck did we expect to happen?

Does Roops know you're using her passport photo for your avatar? 

On 24/02/2020 at 02:59, PANZER MURPHY said:

Rightly or wrongly the dave feels he's hard done by..to be black is to be held back..he sings ..problem is theres farzandz of em who think the same ..the soul brother backlash has yet to be felt..aided by a veritable army of state sponsored charities 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

We're sending the farzandz of dusky chaps over the water panzy, I thought you'd heard?

It'll be payment for when the EU drops you like the mouldy turds you are and you beg to join the Great British project. 

Every single one will be either staby, rapey or riddled with Ebola, AIDS and chinky flu. Empty lands within 10 years, make the spud famine look like a nasty cold

lol

• Like 1